Truth Out

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

OKAY. SHORT UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS ! LOVE YA ! 

========================================

 

Luhan

"Hyerim, Luhan, why don't you guys go out for awhile and take a walk outside? Get to know each other and feel comfortable with each other. We here, have something to discuss about. Okay? And after that, Luhan, can you help send her home too." My mom said.

"What?" I replied her in disbelief.

I'm already sitting here eating with this stupid fat girl, feeling like and now send her home? this man.

"I'm not asking, i'm requesting for you to do it. Thank you. Be safe Hyerim-ah?" My mother continued.

Hyerim looked at me with a blank expression. I rolled my eyes at her, stood up from my chair making my chair nearly fall backwards and walked out from that stupid room.

Erggh !! Haven't they had enough controlling me?! And now getting married to a stupid fat girl that i despise the most? Can my day get any worser than this?!!.

I ruffled my hair in frustration. I looked up and saw that fat girl hurrying out the door. She was about to say something when i cut her off.

"Okay. Listen here fatty, i have no time to send you home because i'm meeting my friends and don't think that i'm gonna marry you for your sake. So, now get your big body out of my way, i have my friends and girls that are more worth of my time waiting for me. So go home yourself." I said coldly at her, and walked past her not forgetting to bump her shoulder to make her fall back.

Serve you right fat . I hate you. Erghh.

I went to my beautiful and awesome sports car and drove off to meet my group of friends, at the nightclub.

"Ssup Hyung !" Kai greeted me when i entered the VIP lounge at the nightclub which was specifically reserved for us. It was Kris's club, so all of us can enter, eventhough we are underage.

"Oh, you're here?" Kris asked. "How did your family dinner go and how does your future wife looked like? I bet she's hot and y.." He asked smirking at me while wiggling his eyebrows.

Hot and y my foot. More like an elephant to me.

I scoffed and drank the drink that was already on the table.

"Yah hyung ! Thats mine !" Kai whined.

"You can have more later on. Just let me drink this." I replied while drinking another glass.

"Ahh hyung~ Thats mine !" Tao whined. I ignored him.

"Judging from your appearance and your attitude, i don't think that the meeting went well..... am i right?" Suho stated.

"Yeah. You know who the hell the girl was?" I asked them and they all were eager to know as all the eyes were on me.

"You know the girl in our school, Park Hyerim?"

"You mean the fat, nerdy girl that is in our class?" Kai asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah..." Was all i replied.

"Oh my god~ Hyung, really? Ewww.." Sehun said in disgust.

Then all of them went silent.

"Aishh ! I don't wanna talk about it anymore!!" I shouted in frustration.

"Okayy......." The others said in unison as they don't want that latter to blow up again.

It was nearly 10pm when my phone rang. I asked the rest to keep quiet while i answered the call.

"Neh omma?"

"Luhan, where are you? Why haven't you send Hyerim home? Make sure to send her home quickly or else Mrs Park will get worried. Okay? Thats all. I'm hanging up."

Bwoh? She's not home yet? It's nearly 10 and she's not home yet? I thought i send her off earlier and asked her to go home? Damn it!! But i'm gonna be dead if omma and appa found out that she is not with me. Aish ! This stupid fat girl always giving me problems.

I stood up, took my phone and walked to the door.

"Yah hyung, where are you going?" Kai asked as the other also looked at me in confusion.

"Uhh... something came up and i have to go. Bye. " I lied. With that i exited the nightclub and headed towards my car.

"That guy is the worst when he's lying." One of the 11 guys spoke.

"Yeap, it was damn obvious." Another one added making the other laughed and shook their heads.

I was unlocking my car when i saw someone familiar walking at the opposite side of the road. I watched her as she cross the road and walked through between 2 buildings.

Where the hell is she going?

I locked my car and followed her. I made sure that she doesn't noticed me. I followed her as she walk through the dark alley.

Hyerim

After visiting the park, i looked at my watch and it's nearly 10pm. So i decided to go home before my mother start to panic and attacked Luhan. i
I walked slowly along the path towards the traffic light before crossing the road. I walked between this 2 building which was a dark alley. I'm scared of dark, but this way was the shortest way for me to reach my house.

I was walking and decided to fish out my phone from my wallet when i heard footsteps at the back. I turned my head to see if anyone was there. No one was there and it was pitch black. My heartbeat rate was increasing and i could feel it pumping through my chest.

Damn it... That is why i hate walking in the dark.. my life..

I began to increase my walking speed, and i also could hear the footsteps began to increase his/her speed also. Suddenly i felt a hand landed on my shoulder.

"ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed while closing my eyes with my hand on my heart. I was preparing for the worst but it never came, so i opened my eyes slightly and saw a dark figure standing in front of me. I could not figure who was it because it was dark. Suddenly the figure spoke. His voice sounded familiar.

"What the hell?! It hurts my eardrum woman !!" The figure shouted and moved towards the moonlight.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR ?!! YOU SCARED ME !" I shouted at him. After realizing i called him i covered my mouth with my hand and looked at him with my eyes widened in surprise. He was staring at me.

"So-sorry. It came out unknowingly..." i muttered softly before looking on the floor and gained my posture back.

"Well i didn't mean to scare you like that which made my eardrums hurt. And i'm not gonna say sorry because you called me . Fair and square." He replied and diverted his eyes away from my eyes. Well, rolling his eyes to be exact.

Jerk as always.

"Why are you here?" I asked him remembering where are we right now.

"Well, there was this girl whom i asked to go home but instead went somewhere else, and made her mom worried and made her mom called my mom to call me and asked whether i have sent her home. And then i saw her, approached her and she called me an ." He said while staring at me.

"O-ohh.. Well, i'm going home now. Sorry for troubling you." I replied softly while looking at the floor.

"/clears throat/ Go home now." With that he left.

Aishh. Jerk.

I turned back and continued walking. I reached home safely. I ignored my mom who asked me A LOT of questions and went straight to my room and laid down on my bed. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

-- Luhan Jerk: Yah fatty, reached home already?

What the heck? Why is he being nice. My phone vibrated again.

--Luhan Jerk: Don't think i'm being nice to you. My mother kept pestering me to check on you.

I was wrong. What was i expecting. -_-

-- Me: Yes, i have reached home safely. Tell your mother i'm fine. Thank you for her concern.

And with that, there were no more reply.

Today is a tiring day. /sigh/

~~

And thank you @tiffany_shinee for your wish ! Here is an update for you and ALL OF MY READERS !! ^^ 

 

tumblr_mqgwdoqbBl1r202reo1_500.gif

LOOK AT MY BABY UKWON~^^

tumblr_mvqsf7nQgU1rv7np1o1_250.gif tumblr_mvqsf7nQgU1rv7np1o2_250.gif

LOOK AT YOUNGJAE! SO CUTEE !! XP

tumblr_mk96g77znL1qkffj3o1_250.gif tumblr_mk96g77znL1qkffj3o6_250.gif

EUNHAE ! AND LOOK AT DONGHAE'S ANSWER ! XD

OKAY BYEEE !!!! SEE YOU SOON !

GIFS NOT MINE ! :)