Seriously?

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

LAST CHAPTER:

“OPPA!!” I heard her shouted. I looked at Luhan whose face was expressionless and he didn't say anything else and just walked to his car. I couldn't make words to leave my mouth because i don't know what to say. So i just kept quiet and followed him, his hands still firmly gripping around my wrists, but it doesn't hurt at all. That afternoon, we had our lunch in the hotel before Luhan told me that he will be heading to his hotel to collect all his belongings and then he will return here back.I nodded at his statement and after that he left the room.

~~

Luhan

We were seated on our seats and the waiter gave us the menu, however, Hyerim wasn't looking at the menu nor me. She was staring at someone or something behind me. I snapped my fingers in front of her face which made her to look at me.

"Yah, what are you staring at?" I asked and tried to turned my head to see what she was staring at.

Before i could turn my head to see what she was staring at, she went to sit at the seat beside mine and tilted my head to look at the menu and she then started blabbering about the menu. I began to feel suspicious about her actions, I tried to look again and she did something beyond my expectations.

She kissed me on my lips. I was lost for a moment, when i realized what we were doing, i pushed her away and shouted at her.

"What the hell Hyerim?!" I shouted at her and she was taken aback. I don't know why i was angry though. After that i turned my head, and i saw Sunghee, MY SUNGHEE, with someone else, and she looked happy. Then i knew why Hyerim didn't let me looked to the back and even tried to kiss me. I looked at her and my expression softened.

After what i saw, i lost my appetite immediately, so i took all my things, the paper bags, stood up and walked towards Sunghee with Hyerim tailing behind me. Sunghee was laughing when i was walking towards her. When she saw me, her expression changes to a surprised one and stumbled on her words.

"Lu-luhan op-oppa..." She looked at me with her big eyes as if pleading for forgiveness and to let her explains herself. But my mean side took over and spiteful words were delivered to her.

"We're over. It was fun being with you Sunghee. Lets go Hyerim. Such a ." I called out for Hyerim while saying the last part in a whisper.

To be honest, i felt hurt, who doesn't when you saw your lover having fun with someone else in front of eyes, you tell me? Sigh.

After that scene, we went back to the hotel where Hyerim was staying in. We had our dinner at the hotel and after that i told Hyerim that i will be out for a while to take my belongings and bags from that 's hotel room.

Actually all this was a lie, because that night i ended up at a bar near the hotel where Hyerim was staying. I drank and drank till i was drunk and i passed out at the bar. I can't remember what happened next.

Hyerim

I just finished bathing and was wearing my pyjamas when my phone suddenly rang. I looked at the caller id and it was Luhan. So i picked it up.

--Me: Yoboseyo, Luhan?

--Someone: Uh, hello? Is this Ms Hyerim?

I looked at the caller id, eh, it's Luhan number though, who's that?

--Me: Yes, may i know who is this? Where's my husband?

--Someone: Ah, i'm sorry, i'm Jinyoung, the bartender of the XX Bar, well your husband passed out after drinking the whole bottle of an alcohol.

WHAT THE HECK? WHAT WAS THIS GUY THINKING?

--Me: Ahh, is it? Okay, can you please send me the address of your Bar? I will be there soon.

--Jinyoung: Arrasoyo.

--Me: Kamsahamnida.

-Call Ended-

To be honest, i was shocked, well he told me he was heading to Sunghee's hotel to retrieve his belongings, who knows he ended up drunk and passed out at the bar. I was busy changing my clothes when i received an sms stating the address of the bar.

Bwoya? It's just near here?

After i changed my clothes, i went out of my room and closed the door and head to the bar. When i reached the pub, i saw his car parked in front of the pub. That was the first time i ever went into a bar. Hey, you know how i looked like last time, if i were to go to a bar like this, i will be teased and laughed at. I braced myself and went in.

The place was not so crowded but still there was a lot of people and they were busy doing their stuff which was too rated for my innocent eyes. I headed towards the bartender that was trying to wake Luhan up. I approached him and tapped his shoulder, he turned and flashed a smile at me.

"Ms Hyerim?" He asked.

"Yeapsies. Thats me. Thanks for the call." I thanked him.

"It's okay. By the way..." He stopped midway.

I looked up at him, as i was looking at Luhan, wondering how to carry him, and gave him a confused face.

"How, are you going to bring him back?" He finished his sentence as he pointed out to the unconscious Luhan.

I sighed and lifted up my shoulders before dropping them back. I looked at Luhan and i sighed again.

Must you really be like this? Haven't you troubled me enough? Sigh. Oh! He brought his car with him right? Then it will be okay then, i will just ask....what's his name again? Ahh.. Jinyoung.. I will just ask him to help me to lift Luhan up to the car.

"Uhh, Jinyoung-ssi, can you help me?" I asked him with a grin on my face.

"Yeah, what it is?" He replied facing me.

"Can you help me to walk him to the car that's parked in front of your bar? Pleasee?" I pleaded.

He nodded his head before lifting Luhan up on his feet and put Luhan's arm around his neck and walked out of the bar. I then searched for Luhans car keys in his pocket and unlocked his car so that Jinyoung can make him seat in the passenger seat beside the driver seat. After that, i bowed to Jinyoung and thanked him for helping me, before seating at the driver seat and helped Luhan to buckled his seatbelt before doing mine, and then off we go to the hotel where i was staying.

~~

 

GUYSGUYSGUYS!

AN UPDATE! HEHEHE! SEE HOW TOMORROW, MAYBE I WILL UPDATE AGAIN. MAYBE ONLY.

FOR THE SNEAK PEEK IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER, YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT A BIT. HEH. STILL WRITING ON IT. XP

HAHAH! OKOK! LOVE YOU GUYS! :-*

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS!

AND HELLO TO MY NEW SUBBIES AND NEW READERS! ^^

-byul1234 <3