Sick P2 & Honeymoon

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

LAST CHAPTER:

The next thing i knew that my world suddenly turned black and heard Luhan's faint voice shouting my name.

I think that was the first time he shouted my real name.

~~

Luhan

I was lying on my bed, feeling exhausted from moving the furnitures and unpacking my clothes. Without me knowing, my eyelid was closing and before i knew it, i drove off to dreamland, but before i reached my dreamland i was awoken from the sound of knocking of the door. I thought i was hearing things so i ignored and position myself more comfortably on the bed. I was about to close my eyes again when the knocking on the door became more louder and sound so desperate. I lazily lifted my body of the bed and walked towards the door. I nearly fell down as my leg caught onto a bag that was lying on the floor of my room.

What the heck is this bag lying here and what does this fatty want. Can she just let me-

"Yah ! FATT- PARK HYERIM ! " My eyes widened as i shouted when i saw her falling onto the floor as soon as i opened my room door.

I went to her and there she was lying unconscious, with her pale face and her lips dried.

, what the hell happened. Wait, the ambulance.. Must call the ambulance..

After waiting for 10 minutes the sirens of the ambulance can be heard, and then the paramedics rushed in through my door which i had left it open for the paramedics while i let Hyerim rest on my arm . Her breathing is slowly dropping and i dont know why but i'm panicking . man . The paramedics then took her to the ambulance with me trailing behind them and also board the ambulance together with Hyerim .

What the hell am i doing right now? Why the hell am i this worried? this.

We reached the hospital less than 15 minutes . After a few checkups, Hyerim was transferred to the normal ward .

"Are you the husband of Ms Hyerim ?" A doctor who came out from Hyerim's room came and asked me.

"Yeah. May i know what happened to her ?" I asked curiously.

"It seemed like her body does not have much intake of sugar which made her blood dropped and make her drowsy and thus making her collapsed." The doctor replied. "I think there might be high chance that she was on a diet, that is also can be one of the reason why there isn't much intake of sugar in her system.You can bring her home once she is awake and healthy enough to go home. And don't forget to collect her medicine from the pharmacy." He continued and left.

"Oh.. Okay. Thank you doctor." That was all i could reply .

Diet huh? Pfft. Trying to impress me fatty? I don't think so.

Hyerim

I woke up to see a white ceiling and all the walls surrounded me was white.

Where the hell am i? Am i dead?

I sat up straight on the bed that i was lying which was also white and look around the room.

Hospital?! ! NO ! What the hell happened ?!

"Arghh !" I hold my throbbing head. It hurts so much.

"Oh, you are awake?" Luhan suddenly appeared walking towards my bed.

"Eo? Y-yeah... What happened?" I asked innocently.

He didn't know about it right?

"You fainted in front of my room door earlier. Are you dieting? The doctor said that your sugar level in your body is very low. Talking about diet, i see you have lose weight a little bit." He said while passing my clothes for me to wear to go home. I can sense a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Does he know ? No right? Hopefully not.. by judging from his looks i don't think he knows.

"But if you think that by losing your weight can attract me to go to you, dream longer. Faster and change. I want to go home and sleep." He continued and after that walked out of the room to let me change to my clothes.

"Jerk." I muttered under my breath.

We went home by taxi. After we reached home, Luhan reminded me to take my medicine before strolling into his bedroom, came out from his bedroom to throw me my bag that was in his room, walked back in and shut the door closed. I went to the kitchen to take my medicine before heading to my room to sleep.

The unpacking can continue tomorrow. I need some sleep.

And with that i drove off to dreamland.

~~

A day passed so quickly that today was the day that we are going for your honeymoon. I was so happy that i couldn't stop smiling to myself the whole day. We are now in the plane heading to Jeju. During the whole flight ride to Jeju, Luhan didn't bother to talk to me. All he did was sleep. I entertained myself by listening to some musics in my ipod and did some drawings and reading my books that i had brought along with me. Yeah, i love art. Without me knowing, i fell asleep on Luhan's shoulder and was awaken by him saying that we have reached. When we went out of the arriving hall, i breathe in the fresh air of Jeju. I love this. But soon was shattered when Luhan opened his mouth.

"Yah, Hyerim." He suddenly spoke while we were waiting for taxi.

"Eo?" I replied looking at him.

"This is the address of the hotel that you are going to stay. So when you went in to the taxi, pass this to the taxi driver, he should know where it is." He said while passing me a piece of paper.

Wait what? We are not going together? What is this?

"What? We are not going to the same place?" I asked in confusion.

"Yeah, for this whole week, i'm going to stay with Sunghee. Or maybe for the last 2 days than we will meet to buy our parents and friends some souvenirs." He replied me with a smile on his face when he talked about Sunghee.

So, he had planned it beforehand. WHy didn't i see this coming.And here i am thinking hat we are going to spend this whole week together.

"If mom called, just help me cover. Thanks. I will do something for you in return. Oh, the taxi is here. Call me if you need anything." He said to me while ushering me into the taxi.

With that i went to the hotel that Luhan had asked me to go earlier.

How am i supposed to enjoy this? this is supposed to be OUR honeymoon. Not my honeymoon alone. Pfft.

Without me knowing, i was crying silently at the back of the taxi. After i reached my hotel room, i went to take a refreshing shower. After that i lied on my bed, facing the hotel room ceiling.

"Now what? You left me here alone, what am i supposed to do now? There you are having fun and here i am talking with the ceiling." I talked to myself with ny tears streaming down my face. Suddenly my phone rang. I reached for my bag and fished out for my phone.

I wiped of my tears when i looked at the caller id. I cleared my throat to make it sound like I wasn't crying before answering it.

-- Me: Yoboseyo?

-- Omma: Eo... Hyerim-ah ! Have you reach Jeju?

-- Me: Nehh. I have reached here safely. We are now in the hotel room. Sorry I forgot to calk you earlier.

-- Omma: Its okay.. Be safe okay? Don't fight with Luhan. Have fun ! Annyeong~

-- Me: Arraso~ Annyeong omma~

Fight with him? He has to be here in order to fight with each other. Pfft. It's still early, what should i do? Guess i will just walk around the hotel and sit near the pool.

I changed into a more comfortable clothes, took my story book that i brought from home earlier and headed downstairs to the pool. When i went out of the lift. I came face to face with someone that i knew.

"Oh! Park Hyerim! What are you doing here? I thought that you were together with Luhan? Well, that was what your mother said to me. So, where is he?" He asked

"Oh ! Oppa ! Why are you here?" I replied, surprised to see him here.

"Oh, i came here for some business purposes. And you haven't answer my question Hyerim?"

"Ohh.. I see.. Uhh, Well... I came here for our honeymoon, but Luhan is not here with me right now..cause....uh..." I replied hesitantly.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But if you want to share it with me, i have some free time right now. Care for a coffee with me?" He asked with a smile on his face.

Well, sometimes sharing is not that bad right?

~~