First Meeting

No Way! I'm Marrying Him?!

Harlow~ To my readers, enjoy reading ! ^^ I will update again tomorrow !

 

======================================================================================

 

Hmmm, its raining again..

The scenery outside my house which usually was covered with trees with green leaves swaying left to right dancing along with the wind was covered with darkness. Raining was pouring heavily along with thunderstorms accompanying it. I sat in front of my window looking outside, even though nothing could be seen. Today was just the same as yesterday and the days before. Sitting alone in this big house alone with the maids and cooks who are busy doing their work, make me feel like i could die due to the loneliness that was eating inside of me.

Parents? They are too busy working that they even forgot that i even existed. Friends? I don't have any friends. Believe it or not is your choice. It has been that way since i started schooling a month ago. Well, for your information, im not the skinny and slim and slender girls you see during high school. My body is surrounded with fats. My legs its like a mountain which made me seem so short , well in short word i'm fat, in a nicer way its chubby. Suit yourself though. That is also one reason why i had no friends. They find me unattractive. That is society nowadays, you are being judge by your appearance and not for who you are . Well, yes, my parents are rich and we live in a large house, but yeah, like i said, i'm not those pretty rich girls that you see outside. Im different. Totally different. But one thing about me is that i'm a hot tempered girl, but now im able to control my anger because i took anger management exercise in the past, so i kind of able to control it. Some more with this type of body, if i ever get angry, i will be laughed at instead of being scared of me .

Ouchh~ my head hurts. Damn. >.

I don't know why but i have been getting headache this lately. It hurts like hell. Sometimes i just felt like dropping to the floor and lay there. I guess i should head to sleep now. There is nothing i could do and thats was the only way to reduce the pain. And i got no one to tell this to. Well, its just a headache though. -sigh-

~~

Everybody say NO!
Deoneun najungiran mallo andwae
Deoneun namui kkume gatyeo salji ma
We roll (we roll) we roll (we roll) we roll

Arggh ! So noisy ~~ T-T

I took my phone, disconnect the charger and shut the alarm. Time check: 7:45am .

Another day of school....... -sigh- Can i just like don't go to school and sleep ? T-T I dont want to get those glaring glares and those snickers .

I lifted my body up from my comfortable bed and strode my way to the bathroom.

Stupid! -facepalmed-

I walked out back to my room and took my towel which was lying on the floor which i don't remember how it landed there, took my undergarments(-blush-) and walked back into the bathroom. After refreshing myself, which the water was so damn cold which immediately made my eyes shot open when the water hits my body, i went out of the bathroom and wore my uniform. I let my hair down as it was wet, wore some powder and went out of my room with my school bag.

I went to the dining table where my breakfast was served. MY BREAKFAST only. As per usual, my parents had gone out to work. I only see them sometimes during the weekend, where they came home for a while for "family time" and left for work again. -_-

I grabbed my breakfast and went to wear my shoes and left for school with the driver sending me. This was the usual routine for the past whole month.

After 15 min of driving, i finally reached school. I got down from the car and straight headed towards my lockers to collect my books for my first lesson before heading to the classroom. As per usual, i receive glares and snickers while walking towards my class. I've been used to this, but somehow or other, i still felt hurt about it

I continue to walked to the class ignoring that stupid glares. I went inside the class and sat down at my seat. There was an empty place beside my seat. Students started to poured in and the class was filled with laughters and shoutings. Not even a single soul greeted me. No one even bother to appreciate my existence. A few minutes later, our homeroom teacher came in with a student trailing behind her.

Ms Yeon : Good Morning class ! Please settle down. I have something to say.

All started to go back to their respective sits and stay silent.

Ms Yeon: Good. Today there will be a new student joining our class. Please welcome him.

The whole class applauded.

Student: Annyeonghaseyo. Luhan imnida. Please take care of me.

Squealings from the girls in the class could be heard.

I looked up and stare at the new student . His skin was fair, his eyes was big and his hair was gel up nicely, but he wasn't smiling. If i was to judge, he looked more like a chinese than a korean.

Hot, but weird. Why isn't he smiling. Hmm. But, what do i care. He probably won't even acknowledge me.

My chain of thoughts was disrupted when i heard someone mentioning my name.

Ms Yeon: You can sit...... uh ! beside Park Hyerim . Ms Park! Please raise your hand.

I raised my hand and what was his name? Oh, Luhan, he saw it, bowed to the teacher and walked to the sit beside me. I slightly bowed my head in acknowledging him. He just nod his head in return and return his gaze to the board at the front of the class. He was putting on his poker face all the time.

I looked at the seat next to me, where Luhan was seated before turning my head to face the board. Guess what, earphone was stucked inside his ears. I guess i know what is coming up.

I think a 'kingka' has been found. To be exact, a hot one indeed.

~~

Note: Sentences in Italics means that it's someone's thoughts!