Chapter 2.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

UPDATE COZ IM ON A ROLL & exo will be coming in the next chapter wooooooooooo~! :3

LONG CHAPPIE AHEAD ! ~ ^-^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dara sighed as she waited for CL, Soojae and Hye Sun to take the seats beside her.


"So someone told me that you and Taeyang were openly flirting right in front of her, hmm.." CL smirked as she sat down.


"She's in denial like always, I'm telling you we have to make that promposal bet official." Soojae replied.


"Five bucks that he'll ask her by next month." Hye Sun said.


"Ugh how many times do I have to tell you three? That's never going to happen! Besides, he's closer with Lydia and he's got other girl friends too. Give it a rest you guys, we're way too awkward with each other. And why must you bet on us too?" Dara sighed.


Soojae facepalmed herself.


"Clueless Dara is clueless!" Hye Sun shook her head as the teacher came into the class.


"Now class turn to page seven of the philosophy unit that I'm sure you've all read yesterday." The teacher spoke and scanned the entire classroom, the students doing their best to avoid eye contact... Especially Dara.


She hated any form of standing out or speaking out in public. Inside she was prepared and she was willing to speak her thoughts, but whenever she was picked on the spot nothing would come out. 


"Sandara Park have you read?" Dara's eyes widened and she slowly nodded.


"Alright then, would you like to tell us about how this philosopher defines the basics of ethics and morality." He pointed at the picture of Plato on the chart of philosophers he had prepared.


Dara then gasped when everyone turned around to look at her and she began covering her face, also turning a bright red. 


"Umm... Uh.." She shook her head and looked down.


"Excuse me." The intercom channeled through and the teacher was forced to attend it, quickly forgetting about Dara in the process.


"Yes?"


"Can miss Sandara Park come to the office right now?" He complied and Dara heaved a sigh. Thank you. She clapped her hands together in gratitude.


Alright Dara you're saved and out of class... But why did they call you down?


She racked her brain for all the possibilities: 


1) She failed.


2) She won an award? But what could she have won? Biggest appetite? No.


3) She was late this morning.


4) She failed. Yup, she definitely did because there was no way that she could be suspended right? 


Dara clapped her face. Failing is the only possible explanation, oh no... What will my parents think? What if I'm locked in my room forever, or even worse.. WHAT IF THEY DON'T GIVE ME FOOD? She nervously turned the knob of the principal's office and walked inside.


She was greeted to a bright blue office garnered with achievements, trophies and awards.


"Hello dear~" The principal said.


She was a plump woman with kind hazelnut eyes and a friendly expression. Dara bowed and nervously sat down.


She's not going to eat you, you don't look like a good piece of meat. 


"Don't worry you're not in trouble for anything." She chuckled and Dara sighed.


"Um... Did I fail? I-I'm sorry if there's anything I could do to boost my average up I-" The principal shook her head and smiled.


"Silly girl, it's barely the third week of the school year and you're already assuming that? You have actually gotten the chance to study at a prestigious school!" Dara wanted to bang her head on the table.


"BWO?! Chincha?!!! How? Who? What? When? Where?... HOW?" 


"Relax and calm down. The school called a while ago and they need to balance out their average, they also need an artist with unique style because their art department is lacking." 


"B-but there's so many other students in my grade that are even better artists than me-"


"Dear, don't doubt yourself.. Have confidence! They saw potential in you and your art so they accepted you, just be confident alright? I already contacted your family and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter