Chapter 21.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone, you're going to be quite surprised keke ~ LONG CHAPPIE AHEAD!


-------------------------------------------


It was already 11:30 when Dara awoke from her deep sleep, her head was throbbing but she felt better when she checked her phone and saw a text from Kyungsoo:


To: My "Juliette"


This'll be really quick because I have to go to my next class soon, so this will be a short text. I promise that once you get back I'll make you all the bacon that you can eat & really, don't feel guilty okay? I did the audition and Mr. Stache gave me good reviews! :D


So don't you worry my Juliette, I'll be just fine.  


The corners of her lips curved after reading his message but the sudden sound of the doorbell startled her.


Strange, who could that be this early in the morning?


--------------------------------


He remembered what he had heard awhile ago and he grabbed his things. He was going to skip, yep that's right SKIP.


His parents weren't going to be at home because they were on an overseas trip, and his siblings were too young to do aything about it.


Okay, let's just hope that this address is right....


He had now arrived at a quaint house with modern fixtures and nice mouldings.


And he rang the doorbell.


If what he heard earlier was true, then Dara was surely sick at home.


*Ring* it took a good 7 minutes until the doorknob opened very slowly.


"HOOOLY! *^@&%!!!" he yelped when he saw a very pale girl with hair covering her face, and a dark blue blanket wrapped around her body. 


Quite similar to Sadako. 


Except for the fact that her eyes were quite red and she was very, very pale, not to mention that she looked dead even when she wore her black frames.


"Ch-Chanyeol?!... CH-CHANYEOL?!"


Oh. My. God.


Park Chanyeol has just seen me in my worst state... I'm gonna die of embarassment!!!


Dara then ran back inside the house, forgetting to close the door and Chanyeol let out an incontrollable burst of chuckles.


"Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!" He fell down laughing and literally OTL'd.


After a good minute of laughing to himself, Chanyeol then began to make his way into the house... Until he saw something white and fluffy on the very side of the corridor.


And it moved.


"What the heck was tha-"


He also saw a glimpse of something in the corner of his eyes, a rather small and dark brown furry thing.


"Daraaaa! Something's moving in here, what-"


He heard the growling and turned to the white ball of fluff, which he now noticed grew a pair of large eyes, a cute black nose and teeth.


"H-hi you must be her puppy, uh- Teacup was it? I'm-"


"*Bark*" The little pup began making it's way to Chanyeol in a steadfast pace, which caused him to start running.


"DARA!!!! I THINK I MET TEACUP!!! I DON'T THINK HE LIKES MEEEEE- AH!!!" The dog was barking fiercely at the large giant who was now making circles in the living room, while trying to avoid getting bitten or scratched.


And Chanyeol had nearly gotten a second heart attack when the other furry brown thing appeared right behind him.


"SAAAAANTOKKI, H-H-HAAAAALP-!!!!" And he tripped on the carpet and fell on the couch, the little dog jumping ontop of him and-


**


"AHHHH! GET IT OFF MEEEE! I FEEL SO VIOLATED RIGHT NOW." As if on queue Dara began walking down the stairs and she broke into a fit of laughter.


"HAHAHAHAHA- *cough* HAHAHAHAHA!!!" She held her arms as she began to chuckle and cough.


Dara grabbed Teacup from him and he sneezed.


"Are you allergic to dogs and cats?" Dara then pointed at the brown thing he has seen before and he nodded.


"That's Dadoong, y'know? And for your information Teacup is a she... And um, let's just pretend that you never saw me like that okay?" 


He looked up at her now and saw a polka dot surgical mask on , probably to keep her from spreading her cold to her parents.


"Not happening, keke." 


"Ugh... Why did you even come then? Oh my gosh, hold on I think I have allergy medicatio-" Before she could even move, Chanyeol grabbed her arm and stopped her.


"I'll be fine, I'll live. I came because I was really worried about you, I heard you got sick and today was supposed to be your audition with Kyungsoo."


Dara had almost dropped her dog and nervously turned away to put her down and gather herself.


He was worried? And for ME? ... 


"Have you eaten? Coz I was going to prepare some things for you."


"Chanyeol, my parents would be furious if they found out that you were here."


"Well, we'll just have to hide all the evidence now don't we?" He smiled his usual infectious smile and this caused Dara to blush.


Geez, he's too adorable.


"How bout resting? Have you?"


"Duh! Of course! My whole body's been aching thought, I could really use a massage on my back. Also, I feel like an eskimo and I could engulf a mountain of food."


"Do you want a massage?" Chanyeol scratched his neck and a hint of pink began to paint his cheeks.


"What? Come again?"


"I said, Do you want a Massage? Yes? No?" And he covered his cheeks.


Park Chanyeol what are you doing?


A million thoughts had imploded in Dara's head as if a million balloons had just decided to start popping.


Massage. 


A teenage boy, massaging a teenage girl, in her house, in her living room... If that doesn't spell scandulous than I don't know what does. 


Just wait until he gets my beautiful answer... Yes Park Chanyeol, please be kind to me... Take out all the knots with slow and precious care.


And she shook her head. DARA YOU BYUNTAE, WHAT IF YOU END UP IN THE NEWS? TEENAGE GIRL DIES FROM LOSS OF BLOOD, DUE TO OVER EXCESSIVE NOSEBLEEDS. OH. MY. GOD.


"N-no... It's okay, I'll p-pass." She was so paranoid that she began covering her nose.


"Damn, you seem more weird than usual. Is this really how you ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter