Chapter 23

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It was my goal to update most of my fics before 2015.. So here it is everyone! Seriously had the worst writer's block/editing block ;A; 

I hope this long chapter fills all of your exodara needs everyone! Happy early 2015 & new year~! ^-^

----------------------------------------------------

Dara awoke the next day with a stuffy nose and sighed as she groaned and her head pounded, indicating that a headache had infiltrated her mind. 


To think I got better after Chanyeol took care of me. 


Bad sinus problems meant that there was no way she was making her study session and the test tomorrow.... And that meant more studying.


Great, I'm going to miss the ramen that Tutor Cashmyeon is supposed to treat me to. 


She then grabbed her phone when she remembered that her omma would be coming home early today.


From: Happy Virus


I take it you're not coming today? It's already lunch time and ... Are you even awake Tokki? If you aren't then I'll be there for a shorter time to take care of you, miss yellow monkey robes ^^


From: Tokki


Aniyo! I'm still seeing multiple Chanyeol's dressed in maid outfits :(
Also please don't come if you don't want to endanger your future children. Omma's coming home early today, which means that you can't be over D:


From: Happy Virus


Awww... I wanted to blackmail you some more, kekeke. That's okay I guess, our archery coach was on my case since I missed practice... But truthfully, I'd skip practice again just to help you get better :)


From: Tokki


Aishhhhht! What a sweet talker! Go practice & get yourself some bulleyes so your teamates will ignore the big hole I made. And next time don't be so sure coz I'll be ready to face you >:D Thanks a lot duckyeol :)


From: Happy Virus


Also Tokki, the guys and I were talking... We're on lunch break right now and all of us want to speak with you, that alright?


From: Tokki


Sure! I sound like a bullfrog but what's new? But that's okay Man-Dara it is!


*I am the best starts playing* Dara grinned before answering her phone.


"Yoboseyeo-"


"TOKKIIIIII!!!!"


"Miss Yellow robes!!!"


"Lapin!!!"


"Miss headbutt hey- Oww!"


"Quit shoving! Do Kyungsoo!!!" Chanyeol, Kai, Kyungsoo and Suho were all yelling on the other line.


"I know I lost like 50% of my hearing from this cold and numbness... But gah! You guys are going to make a sick girl's eardrums burst!"


"Mianhe princess, we just wanna talk with yo-"


"LAY!" 


*Sigh* When will these guys ever learn?


"How about this? I'll talk to each of you one at a time, 1 minute tops should do right?"


"And since I'm already holding the phone, I'll be up first." Lay's pristine voice echoed on the other line and Dara giggled.


"Haha~! Hi Mr. Unicorn prince."


"Glad to hear you too princess."


"Don't I sound like a man? Let's be honest... Actually that would be an upgrade from my croaky frog status."


"A very, very high pitched man if I may add. And don't worry, you'd make an adorable frog princess." Dara chortled.


"How're you doing Lay? And your baked goods? I missed them... Those savoury macarons that my taste buds are pining for.. Aigoooo I still haven't tried pistacchio or vanilla!"


"The fact that you're still craving my desserts while you've been sick for about 2 days, somehow makes me happy. It's not even the same without you Tokki, my taste testers are already so used to whatever I make so it's really no fun at all."


"Yeah.. I really miss your baking and you-" Dara gasped when she realised what she had just blurted out.


"Hmm, am I hearing things or did you say that you missed me? Hehehe." 


"I do not! Ya!! Don't assume things! You-" Good thing Lay couldn't see her face right now, she was as red as a firetruck sad to say the least


"Well the moment you come back, I promise that I'll be treating you to whatever your heart desires... Including spending time with your precious unicorn." Dara gulped and nearly fell off her bed.


"I-I better get a dozen of those pastries in a fancy case you-"


"Of course and we'll take a picture right after." 


"Crazy unicorn.. I am not that basic."


"Haha, well all that matters is that you get better alright? You don't come back in one more day and I'm forcefully coming over and literally becoming prince lay."


"LAY YOUR MINUTE IS UP!" Suho's voice interrupted and Dara stiffled a chuckle.


"Better make it quick then... Alright my princess, take care and... I missed you too." The last part was very faint and audible but Dara heard every word very clear.


Causing her heart to palpitate.


Hearing that one person missed her via text was a story... But hearing it in person (well not exactly faced to faced) was a completely unsettling ordeal.


Especially a top kingka who thrashed on girl's hearts with his lovable, kind dimple smile and nature.


A TEENAGE BOY MISSES YOU. DIMPLE PRINCE FRIGGING MISSES YOU. Dara began clapping her cheeks, thanks to Kyungsoo and she grabbed her pillow...


And muffled screams were voiced into the poor pillow, which was also being thrown and punched all over.


"Lapin, you sound like you're in a mental institute... Are you okay?" Suho's voice interrupted her screaming frenzy and Dara straightened up, gathering a small sneeze so she grabbed some tissues to blow her nose.


"Nah you're hearing things... Please *Achoo* scuse *Achoo* me! So what's up with the french test Tutor Su?" She sniffed.


"Gazuntite miss sneezy, anyways I told prof that you wouldn't be able to make it tomorrow and prof is willing to let you retake it... But it's going to be ten times harder Dara, so that means for our library study date you're going to have to become a full fledged nerd-" His voice was immediately drowned out by a certain happy virus.


"DID I HEAR DATE?! BWO?! KIM JUNGMYEON WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING WITH DARA?!" Dara placed her phone inches away from her poor ears due to Chanyeol's booming voice.


"She's gotta study and we don't want you there, so shut it and quit whining."


"Says the guy who's scared of ghosts-" Kai responded, earning a chortle from Dara.


"Ya! It's my time to talk with her so all of you should patiently wait your turn!"


"Well, I'm sure if you're my teacher I'll be able to... After all you are my personal nagger."


"And if you do well, your super special tutor might even reward you with something after!"


"Bwo? Seriously? Am I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter