Chapter 12.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope this chappie is okay, this one took me quite a while to fix but I hope you enjoy it ~ ^ o ^

------------------------------


Moments later Dara left the 6 boys, who suggested to buy the snacks for them to munch on in the theatre and she reserved seats at the very top row.


"Man are these seats comfy and spacious and it looks like no one's coming, which is pretty weird.... But the less people. the scarier it will be." She lazily swung her feet over the arm rests and laid back.


"I could definetly fall asleep in here and I probably will if those 6 take too long." 


So she waited and played on her phone until 8 minutes had passed and she sighed.


"Geez what is taking these guys so long? ... What if they left me here to watch the movie alone?! OMO!!"


No they couldn't.. Could they? There was millions of possibilities running through her head at this very moment:


1) Popcorn poisoning?
2) A horde of fangirls could have found them and possibly chased them out of the theatre?
3) Lay could have forgotten something at home...
4) What if they're burning my presents? 
5) Lost? No... They couldn't possibly, I mean who gets lost in a theatre right?
6) What if there's a gun man outside and I'm the only one alive right now-


DARA DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!!! She smacked some sense into her impatient self and decided to wait a bit more.


Not long after she had changed her position in the chair, she heard running below the stairs.


"Is that you gu-" D.O, Chanyeol, Lay and Suho began racing up the stairs while Kris and Kai took their time. 


"Let gooooooo- OWWWW!!! Kyungsoo did you just try to bite me?!" Chanyeol complained, as he and D.O pushed each other trying to get up the stairs.


"So what if I did?"


"Zhang Yixing let go of my arm!!!" Suho and Lay were stuck near the end of the aisle and shoving each other away.


"Guys?" Dara looked completely out of it as Kris walked to the row in front of her and stepped ontop of the seat, claiming the chair right beside her.


That's how it's done idiots. Kris thought as Lay and Suho began to whine like little children who didn't get the toys they wanted.


"Uhh... Do you guys really want to be in the middle? I can always switch with-"


"Nope, it's fine.. It's a scary movie right? Well we just thought that you might get scared so the guys wanted me to be sitting here because I am the leader of course. It'd be best for you if you had someone to hold on to if you get scared right?" He said, which earned a glare from Kai who sat down one chair away from him.


"Oh... Well, I guess you're right."


"Horror movies?! WHAAAAAAT?!!!!" Suho yelled.


"Well, now he knows. " Lay said and Suho cringed in despair and gave up pushing him.


"YESSSS!!!" D.O suddenly exclaimed as he sat down on the right hand side of Dara.


"YOU DID NOT JUST POKE ME WITH YOUR CACTUS, DO KYUNG SOO!!" D.O smiled at Chanyeol, who was now blowing on his thumb.


"I know nothing of the sort, what cactus?" He said, which earned a giggle from Dara.


"Aishht!!! You're going to pay you little-" The wide eyed boy then turned to Chanyeol and motioned his foot, pushing the seat forward and back very harshly.


"My foot on your face in 30 seconds if you try anything on me." The happy virus gulped and took his place beside the birthday boy and looked unhappily at the screen.


"Anyways... So what's your level for horror movies like this Tokki?" D.O asked.


"Well... Is it super scary? Like how are the ratings?"


"Hmm pretty good, they have a lot of elements of horror. There's gore, zombies, it's bloody and it's a bit creepy and ghostly as well."


"So there should be popups and random loud sounds right? I'm actually more scared of that stuff than the horror itself."


"Well, if anything you can hold on to me you know... Maybe I could even-" And just as he was about to finish, the eery introduction music began to play.


"Shut up Soo, we're all trying to watch here." Chanyeol smirked, but Kyungsoo kicked him.


"Ouch!"


"Shut up Yeol, we're trying to watch here." He smiled and Chanyeol grunted in pain.


The beginning started with a zombie tearing the flesh off a middle aged woman. Dara looked beside her and D.O's eyes widened and she giggled; On her other side Kris' face looked disgusted and she chuckled even more.


"Yah what's the mat-" Kris questioned but immediately stopped when a zombie appeared out of nowhere and a loud sound made Dara jump from her seat.


He looked worriedly at her as she used her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter