Chapter 9.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

woop, super long update ahead! I don't think I'll be updating till the end of the week. I'm on my winter break but I'll be at a friends house for a while so unfortunately I won't be able to update till then, mian everybody ~ ;A;


& yeah.. I shall edit this later aha ^^""


-----------------------------


One week later.


After a few more days Dara had grown even more comfortable with the boys and at some points she had even forgotten how awkward she was. She had now adjusted to everything, ranging from the girls who tried to corner her and pick fights with her (which never happened because there was always at least one member that always accompanied her), to the academics of the school.


Of course she couldn't forget about the 6 boys: Kai had become less cold to her and was showing signs of improvement, even saying sorry when she hit him (And yes she printscreened their former convo to give evidence every single time he was being rude or distant), but she left him during his practices because she feared that the same thing would happen like before. 


Chanyeol was the king of all her skinships with the six boys because they would practice every morning and he would always, ALWAYS, encircle his arms around her to show her the proper archery stances.... (As if that smile didn't melt her to pieces.. She now had to deal with the nosebleeds that came whenever she felt hot and dizzy, thanks to the HAPPY VIRUS and his closeness).


Suho had probably become the closest with Dara and the guy that she had considered to be the most comfortable with. He was always keeping her focused and was also the most understanding of the bunch and his dorkiness never failed to make her laugh.


Lay was definetly her number 1 prince charming, every time she had come in the morning he had pulled out a new stack of pastries and always let her try the first batch. He was quite forgetful at times, but Dara thought it was extremely adorable... That dimple had always gotten to her and she always found herself reddening whenever he would smile.


Kyungsoo was very persistant in getting her to practice for the play but obviously she couldn't ignore it, he was just too squishy... And Dara always fell prey to all things squishy. What made it worse was her love of food and Kyungsoo's expertise in cooking, so there was definetly no backing out of the play now.


Kris was the annoying dragon that would make fun of her 24/7, but... She had to admit that his smile was one of the rarest and perfect things she had ever seen, so she made note to try her best to make him smile more often. Although the giant always she found that he could also be quite serious and caring because he walked her home everyday, much to her displeasure. 


Today they were in their usual lunch spot, playing some card games and eating away.


"D.O, please be a chef some day... Omo, this spaghetti is heaven in my mouth." Dara was twirling the pasta with her fork.


"Actually, I was thinking about being a hairstylist." 


"And let you cut my precious hair? I don't think so." Chanyeol shoved his bangs to the side and Kyungsoo glared at him.


"Ya! One day you'll see how my genius at cutting works, never underestimate the Kyungsoo!"


"Well if you do, please develop a hair growth serum... My hair will honestly never grow! it's been 5 months already and it's not even passed my shoulders." Dara pouted and D.O smiled.


"I like it like that though, not most girls can pull of a short hairstyle.. It suits you." Dara felt her cheeks flush with pink.
 

"It also keeps you looking 10 times dorkier." Suho chuckled.


"Hehe, a cute nerd." Lay said and Dara instantly covered her face.


"Stop this-"


"BLACKJACK!!" Kai exclaimed, flipping his cards over to reveal a nine, queen and ace.


"Whoa, did Kai finally beat you?" Suho asked, but Kris remained silent and unphased by Kai's exclamation.


"I DID! HA! IN YOUR FACE! Finally-"


"Guess again hotoshot." Kris put his two cards down, which were both jacks.


"What the hell?! How do you always win?!" Kai shook his head and put his foot on the rest beneath the couch.


"I already told you, it's coz I'm the best." He smirked at him and Dara, before he pulled the couches pillows behind his head and instantly fell asleep.


'Seriously, how does one fall asleep so quickly?" Dara asked.


But he looks like an angel when he sleeps... WAHHH! STOP LOOKING DEE, YOU LOOK SUSPICIOUS. She tried to ignore him but he was in her line of vision.


"Well, that's our duizhang for you." Lay chortled and continued to fix the dishes in the kitchen.


Weird giant.


"Dara?" She turned her attention to the wide eyed boy who was about to eat a meatball.


"Yes squishy owl?"


"Wait for me and Kai later okay? We need to ask you something." He looked excited about this so Dara nodded.


------------------------


End of the day.


Dara waited by the gates outside with Kris who looked all too serious.


"*Sigh* the girls are at it again. There, there and there." His eyes were closed but he pointed to a bush on his right, a tree located beside the entrance of the school, and an area beside a garbage can. 


Sure enough Dara noticed three pink bags, a ponytail and several binoculars.


"Don't you get worried that they'll follow you home?" Kris shook his head.


'Nope, they're scared of me and Kai because we're really cold." He said, shoving his hands in his pocket.


"Really hot you mean." Dara muttered.


"What?"


"Really soft, you're really soft."


"Oh am I? What part am I so-"


"Yaaa! Don't misunderstand me! I mean that you're not like that.. Well at least not in the way I think you are."


"Hehe, well you haven't seen me in action miss Park bunny." He smirked and Dara crossed her arms.


"What do you mea-" She was interrupted by Kyungsoo, who was now running in their direction.


"Sorry I'm late guys! A girl was chasing me again." He huffed and clenched his knees.


"Soo, they'll target you more now.. I told you to man up and-"


"Um no, not when the girl is wearing 4 inch heels while she's already tall.. I'm not being trampled over by that!" Dara chuckled.


"Want some water?" She pulled out her extra water bottle and gave it to him.


"Ahh, kamsa Tokki... Man that girl can run!" 


"Where's Jongin?"


"Receiving another confession from that one obsessive fan girl who won't leave him alone." He pointed in front of the gates and sure enough there was two figures in front of it.


Kai was slouched against the gates expressionless and unmoving, while the girl looked expectant and flushed with a love letter in her hands.


"This is definetly a scene from a drama, oh my gosh." Dara pressed her hands to her cheeks and looked in awe of the courageous girl.


"Kim Jongin I've liked you for quite some time now. See I wrote this letter for you to express my emo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter