Chapter 11.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Uhmm... What are you talking abou-" Dara's eyes widened in realization when she saw the squared orange plastic...


"Is this a bone? And isn't this a pa-" Kai asked as he pulled the objects from the bag.


"Ahhhh!!! Teacup, that dog.. Ugh!! And um... Look over there, there's free chicken!!" She pointed in the other direction and he turned around expectedly, as she swiped the plastic from his grasp.


It must've dropped from my bag, which means.... MY BAG IS OPEN? She looked down and quickly shoved the pad in her bag.


"Mian Kai, my dog must've dropped that in after I was wrapping your presents... And excuse that small plastic, I uh- that was for makeup tissues... Hehehe." Dara bowed and was surprised when she heard a soft chuckle.


Music to my ears, I mean what? Dara don't even think about looking at him or you'll be hypnotized by his eyes...


"You never fail to amuse me Miss headbutt, now let's see what's really in here." He opened the bag and Dara covered her eyes.


"Hmm what's this? A squidward plushy? Oh cool I can use this to do my impres-" He grasped the plushie's hand and it responded...


"Eh, eh, spongebob." And Kai started laughing.


Look somewhere else Dara-


"Oh hi unicorn~" She then turned to Lay and immediatelty regretted her decision when he flashed her his award winning dimple smile.


How did I survive this? EVERYDAY? HOW?!


"There's more? A michael Jackson CD and a dog mug? I guess I should read this too huh? To Kai, never switch lockers with anybody and always be my locker buddy! Thank you so much for inviting me to eat with you, if it weren't for you then I'd be eating with the toilets and tissue paper. Please smile more, it's something that I enjoy seeing hehe. XOXO, Dara." Kai then looked up after reading the card and looked straight at Dara, who was currently playing with her fingers.


"W-what?" He started coming closer and closer... 


Until Dara ran away to the wall and covered her face and he followed close behind and placed his arms on either sides of her face.


"Miss headbutt, are you scared of me now?"


If she was a cherry red when Kyungsoo hugged her, she was probably a tomato now that Kai's face was so close that if she moved their noses would touch. Nope, I'm just trying to hide the fact that a nosebleed is about to come soon and of course it feels like a million horses are trampling all over my heart. 


"... Owwww!!" He then surprised her by flicking her forehead and taking her hands away from her cheeks.


"Thank you Miss Sandara Park." And the one thing that Dara was scared of happened in an instant.


Kai smiled.


Nothing but the fast pounding of her heart and the sound of anvils dropping in the distance was heard in Dara's mind.


"..."


"Yahhhh!!! Ggamjong I think you killed her!! What'd you do to our poor Santokki?!" Chanyeol then walked to Kai and Dara, who was currently frozen at the moment with her eyes enlarged and her hands still covering .


"Y-you're welcome I-I need to go to the bathroom you know? U-" Dara stuttered and Chanyeol looked quizically at Kai. while he moved out of the way; but the latter did the opposite and smirked.


"I love it Dara, you owe me one too if owl boy there gets one." He pointed at Kyungsoo, before grabbing the petite girl and pulling her towards his broad shoulder as he gave her second mini heart attack of the day (aka the second hug of the day).


Gasps from the remaining six boys were heard in an instant and Chanyeol's jaw had literally dropped as he gawked at one of his best friends. Dara at the moment had completely left the planet and lost all her sanity and the only thing that was able to bring her back to reality was the smell of fresh pizza, that was now mysteriously wafting in the air thanks to a certain wide eyed boy and tall dragon.


"Ggamjong thank yous are over, I want to eat my pizza... Now." Kris said as he eyed Kai and opened the container even more.


"Okay, okay I got you dhuizhang-" Dara quicky unlatched herself from Kai and ran towards Kris and D.O.


"FOOOD?!!!" 


And she quickly forgot about her hugging experiences, as she stuffed herself with 4 slices of Kyungsoo's specially cooked pizza.

----------------------

After eating D.O had opened his gifts and received a guide to success #2 from Suho, an owl onesie from Chanyeol, movie tickets from Kai, a new apron with six pack abs imprinted on it from Lay, and a cookbook for different steak recipes and a beginner's guide to cutting hair from Kris. Kai opened his gifts and he received a giftcard to KFC from Suho, another dog mug and Mic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter