Chapter 19.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Okay... So the halloween chapter will just be some special that will pop out later on because I completely forgot about it LOL.


This is my break from studying, I really hope I do well ;A;


But anyways, are you guys ready for some more krisdara, chandara & kyungdara? Plenty of Kaidara and Sudara is also on the way, I promise hehe... And a bit of Laydara~ SO BRACE YOURSELVES HUUHUUHUU! >:3 


HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER, KEKEKE ~ ^ - ^


------------------------


Meanwhile a certain tall giant was taking his usual pictures of the lunch ladies comparing hair bun sizes (It was strange, but it made them happy), the school's lunch menu, and the school's greenhouse pet which was a turtle who shared Kris' favourite past time: sleeping. This was his usual routine after his long nap in whatever place he could find that was isolated and away from any living human. 


*Beep* He checked his phone and he had 1 missed call from Miss 5'7.


"Damn, I must've taken too long." He rushed towards Dara's locker hall, but to his avail she was no where to be found.


Weird, day two's we usually walk home together... She should be here by now and even if I was a bit late she would just scold me and try to hit me with her binder.


Eh, must be her time of the month. Kris then started dialing Suho's number.


"What's up?"


"Is 5'7 with you?"


"What? Oh... You mean Santokki? No, I just turned my phone on now cause I just left from the library. Why?"


"Oh... No reason, but do you know where Yixing is?"


"Ah he had to help out one of the profs today so his phone is off."


"Alright, thanks man I'll see you."


"Okay, take care of Tokki and make sure she studies!" 


*Beep*


What the- ... What's taking her so long?


"Yooo dhuizhang, what are you doing here? Oh wait, you're probably bringing Ms. Headbutter home huh?" Kris' thoughts were interrupted by Kai, who suddenly appeared beside him, opening his locker.


"Hey, do you happen to know her combo by any chance?"


"Oh yeah, if my memory is clear.... I suppose I do remember it. But why? You gonna find something to blackmail her with?" Kai smirked and Kris shook his head.


"She's not here and it's weird because she'd always be here to greet the both of us."


"Well it's 21-00-7-69, but actually that's true... Let me help you out-" Kai whispered into his ear, before the doors of the corridor banged open...


Revealing a sweaty Kyungsoo, with beads of perspiration running down the sides of his forehead.


"KAIII!!! HURRY UP!! THE HORDES OF DEMONIC FAN GIRLS ARE COMING TO GET US!!! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!!!" He began running towards them, as he grabbed Kai's arm and dragged him away.


"Thanks-"


"Tell that little weird bunny that she should be careful when she thinks aloud, and sorry I can't help!! Me and Kyungsoo here have to bounce before barbie doll squad 20 swarm us on the bus-" And the two disappeared into another hallway, Kai's voice echoing away.


"KYUNGSOO OPPA! WAIT, COME BACK!!! GIRLS, HE HAS JONGIN OPPA WITH HIM!! LET'S-" The said hoarde of girls suddenly appeared before Kris, all holding nets.


They froze when they met eyes with the tall giant.


"It's Kris opp-" The girl who started to speak was greeted to Kris' infamous glare, and immediately covered .


His dark dragon aura began to resonate around them, causing all of them to quiver at his sight.


"S-sorry... We'll take our leave now." One of the girls gathered enough courage and bowed on their behalf, as they all disappeared into the staircase passageway.


Okay, let's have a look now.


With little effort he opened the lock and was surprised to see such a messy locker.


"Tsk, shame on you 5'7."


Papers and papers full of last minute homework and sticky notes everywhere. The only nice things that remained in Dara's locker were the three polaroids with her old friends from highschool, a single shot with that Youngbae guy, and all six of exo.


But what he noticed was that her jacket was still there.


Maybe she joined some after school club, I mean we do have the most random clubs after all. For all I know she could have joined the mathletes, or those obsessed band freaks.


But somehow, he still felt a knot in his stomach... Like something was wrong.


Eh I'll just take more pictures and wait for her, I can probably use this to bribe her or something anyways. The only quiet place I could go to is the rooftop, but can I take a chance? 


"OPPA KREEEES! Hi, would you like to join the swim team-"


Yes I can, screw it.


I'm not going to be the next star of some new highschool diving drama.


Five minutes later he found himself on the roof's exit and after opening the door, he was greeted to a small downpour of snow and a sweep of cold air, good thing he had his jacket on.


"Let's get this mode to a snowy setting, hmm-"


"... S-s-so... C-c-cold." He heard a familiar and faint voice close by and saw something buried beneath a pile of snow.


"Who's there?"


"K-K-Kris? T-t-that y-y-you?" His heart clambered when realisation hit him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter