Chapter 24

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 1: I apologize to everyone… Ah the last time I updated was last year? T^T

I know it’s no excuse but, every time I went on aff to read updated fics I would tell myself to update… But whatever I wrote just wasn’t up to par with my writing from before so of course I grew unconfident. I also had a severe case of writer’s block/ADD moments OTL.

But anyways, please continue to give love & support to awkward juseyo~! I still promise to update and edit when I can & push myself harder to finish my fics ><

So here is a long chapter filler to make up for the millions of years I was unable to update ^^ (I wasn't planning on having some Chandara, Sudara & Laydara and (???)Dara moments this chapter but here you go anyways kekeke)
 

————————————————————

 

Her vision adjusted to the still black frame of the room and she stirred when she felt another presence by her side.

 

“Tokki…” A deep voice instantly sent goosebumps up and down her spine and delivered a burning sensation straight through her chest.

 

“W-whoever you are… Damn you already sound too handsome for your own good- Crap, shut up Sandara Park!” She scolded herself and hid her face in embarrassment after the latter giggled at her antics.

 

The mysterious figure inched closer and closer, the tip of his finger giving her skin a pinprick of chills.

 

Wait a minute… Was she kidnapped?! She couldn’t complain though... From what she could gather, this guy had a deep husky tone, slender fingers that melted against her skin, and broad shoulders that she could still point out in the darkness.

 

Somehow he was very familiar.

 

“Close your eyes.” He said in a commanding tone.

 

“Alright Mr. Handsome.” 

 

Just what the heck was she to disagree with? Her first kiss was going to be with this strange but familiar guy…

 

So she responded by closing her eyes and waited... Anticipating his touch…

 

———

 

“TEACUP!!! NO, EW! STOPPPPP! GET OFF!” Dara awoke from her slumber when she felt something attack her face, which was in fact her dog’s moist nose sniffing at her complexion.

 

Thank goodness their noses only touched.

 

“Man… What a dream, that felt so rea-“

 

“So, who is Mr. Handsome now dear?” Her eyes widened in proximity when she realized that her comma was standing only a few inches away from her.

 

Uh oh.

 

“H-ha...ha-hi omma! Um… Well, er- that was just a fantasy y’know? With a man like Wonbin it’s hard not to fantacize!” She exclaimed, making the older woman laugh.

 

“So how’re you feeling? Can you smell anything?” Her omma asked before grabbing the excited dog and pulling her into her arms.

 

“Hold on.” She then scrunched her nose, when she suddenly smelled a flowery perfume that began to waft in the air.

 

“I CAN BREATHE! I can- Oh? Did Teacup take a bath?” Her omma nodded and checked her temperature.

 

“If you didn’t notice for the past 2 days, your dog over there was a moving body of odour. But the good news is that your fever is gone and me and your appa gave her a bath!”

 

“Neh, I’m feeling much better now and all my sinus’ are gone! I can finally eat real meat omma~ Resting yesterday really helped.” 

 

Not to mention the fact that the guys had assisted in her recovery. After her long naps on the phone, she was awoken by Kris’ loud snoring (which actually helped wake her up to take her meds), Chanyeol and Kyungsoo’s combined melodies and made up lullabies that lulled her to sleep, Lay’s instructions on how to make her bland tasting chicken noodle soup much better, and Suho’s lectures for her missed french test.

 

“Okay I’ll get your lunch ready, wait- Dara, it’s already 12! Are you sure you still want to go? You already missed half the day”

 

“Deh, it’s better than nothing omma.” She nodded in understanding and made her way downstairs with Teacup, whom Dara patted one more time before she stood up and opened the hinge of her drawer.

 

“Just you wait Jung Krystal, you better be ready for me coz I’ll be there in 15 minutes!” She held Juliette’s script and drew her fist in the air.

 

————————

 

15 minutes later (still during lunch)

 

A certain giant clad in his fiery red tracksuit sighed as he took the correct stance and aimed his arrow at the large beckoning target. Ever since he skipped practice to care for Dara and talk on the phone with her yesterday (The boys hogged his android so he had no choice but to stay and charge it, while they chatted…. He also secretly didn’t want to miss out on talking to the petite girl).

 

So now his archery coach was on his case and made him take extra practices to make up for his absences.

 

But his thoughts were completely consumed on something else- or someone. You better be taking all your meds you bunny…. I really hope that you’re feeling better now and that can breathe, because seriously you sounded like Chewbacca on the phone. He smiled at his thought before he withdrew another arrow from his pack.

 

“Hold on Chanyeol… Think about this critically. Knowing her she might fall down the stairs and flatten her dog, or what if she burns herself while making her soup? Or sets her house on fire? Aishhhht! I should check on her, it’ll be quick I-“

 

*CRACK*

 

And just then the door flew open and the certain girl he was just worrying about entered the gym.

 

“Pyong~!! Guess- ACK!” 

 

*CRASH* 

 

Dara tripped while she attempted to do aegyo and surprise the tall boy. I repeat, TRIPPED while trying to do AEGYO.

 

Chanyeol caught his breath before he let go of his arrow clumsily and fell to the ground, completely dying of laughter.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! San-To-Ki or should I say San-clum-sy?” He held his stomach and Dara huffed in annoyance.

 

“Y-ya! Shuddap! I was jinxed because of you!” She grumbled and shot him her signature “Angry face” (aka cute puffy cheeky face).

 

“Bwahahahahaha! Y-you really know how to crack me up, y’know that?” He was still on the ground and pounding the floor, which irritated Dara so…

 

Placing her foot forward she walked towards the giant and shut him up by sitting on him… Yup that’s right, her petite figure sat on his slender legs and Chanyeol stopped laughing in an instant, his heart beginning to pace erratically.

 

“T-Tokki-?” 

 

“At least you’re quiet now, you know you look like a hyena when you laugh? It’s not nice to welcome your patient after a horrendous 3 days of eating plain and horrendous chicken soup-“ She froze when she felt the fabric of Chanyeol’s signature track suit and his long slender arms wrapping around her waist and encasing her small body with his own.

 

“Geez, you should know me by now Tokki… You’re just the perfect person to set my mood straight alright? I really missed you and your weirdness, miss yellow monkey robes. I’m glad that you’re feeling better and that you’re finally here.” He smiled as he held her in his arms, while she on the other hand tensed while trying to figure out the situation.

 

THE GIANT IS HUGGING ME… His arms are secured around my waist and I feel like I’m about to turn into a sponge. I don’t have a single curve on my body so what if he sees me as a little girl? Aigooo right now is not the time to be self conscious Sandara Park! Her cheeks flushed in utter discomfort.

 

And perfect? Please I think that’s your face…

 

The poor girl would have nearly fainted in her awkward stance if not for the simple fact that she noticed something poking out from the walls behind them… Near the area she had previously driven a hole through.

 

Instead of reciprocating the giant’s compliments, she instead let out a snort.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

 

“Bwo?! Is it funny that I missed you? Ya! I just spoon fed you with compliments too!”

 

“A-ani, l-look at the wall! Huuhuuhuu!!” She covered and continued to giggle while she pointed at his arrow, and sure enough it was just a few centimetres above the hole she had previously made.

 

“Great, how am I supposed to explain this to coach?”

 

“You don’t, you just let it go like mine! Kekeke, if we get caught… We get caught, prosecuted and punished together!” She fist pumped and stuck her tongue out at him.

 

“Dummy, we won’t get prosecuted just for making small holes in the wall… But fine we’re going to share the fine, however you’re going to pay for most of my share coz the hole you made is ten times bigger.” He sniggered.

 

“Excuuuuuse me?! Would you like me to grab a ruler and measure the both of them? I have one right here-“ Dara was about to dig into her bag, when the door swung open once again, causing her to panic and bury her face in Chanyeol’s tracksuit.

 

I can feel the hardness of his chest… Sandara Park stop it, you are not checking if he has a six pack, OH? HE DOES. Her entire face melded into shades of pinks and reds as she with her supposed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter