Chapter 3.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later.


Dara turned her head towards her large house, it was just as simplistic as the other houses on the block.  Her family had already completed their move and Dara was surprised when she found out that she had her own bathroom. There was also a treehouse with a big space for Teacup, her dog and enough room for her cat, Dadoong to use his large scratch post.


"Dara you should head to school now or you'll be late! You can fix all of your things later, me and your father are buying paint colours for the rooms. Pink right?" Her omma said, carrying an empty box into the living room.


"You know me too well omma, keke. But I'll see you later, please pick a nice pink!" She hugged her omma goodbye and started walking into the neighbourhood.


Today was officially her first day and she was horrified.


Sure she thought that their uniforms were pretty cute. Oversized cardigans that were a navy blue with elbow pads, a blouse with a maroon bow the same coloured plaid pleated skirt. Dara was scared that she looked like a little kid, self conscious was what she was feeling at the moment. She had even almost forgotten to brush her teeth this morning and she was ultimately terrified of what her peers would think of her.


After thinking long and hard Dara had now found herself in front of the institute: It had modern and sleek finishes, tainted windows and an overall simplified feeling.


She breathed in a sigh as she opened the doors of her new school.


Dara hold it... Just hold it, you can do it- UGH NO YOU CAN'T! Where the hell is the bathroom?! I need to find it and the office! Breathe Dara breathe. She studied the halls and every door there was a stark black with no indications of the name of the classrooms, it was merely doors and red lockers.


Eventually she stumbled across what seemed to be a washroom.


"Wait, where's the label?" She slowly walked in and was thankful that it was the early morning. Without taking a peak as to where she was, Dara quickly ran to the mirror and began fixing herself.


"It's okay Dara you'll be okay, it's your first day and you'll make a lot of friends. The cafeteria food is just there waiting to be eaten okay? You'll be fine, Sandara Park fighti-" She stopped when a tall figure came into the washroom and she squeaked, covering her eyes.


"Why are you in the girl's washroom?!"


"Excuse me miss, but if you didn't take the chance to look around you... There are in fact 3 urinals behind you." He replied, causing Dara to turn a bright red as she slowly turned and saw what he had pointed out.


"Uhhh... Uhm. I'M SO SORRY!!!, MIAN, AHHH- I'll be leaving now!!" She quickly bowed without giving him a second glance and rushed outside, covering her face in embarassment.


He smirked and fixed his thick blond hair....


"Interesting girl."


-------------------------------------------------------------------


After two classrooms later, Dara had completely and utterly made a fool of herself but she was finally at the office.


"Alright, so here is your schedule! Your first class is art and your teacher will be expecting you in room 223." The kind office lady said, giving Dara her timestable and a map of the school.


"Kamsa, have a lovely day miss!"


After what seemed like 5 minutes Dara counted the numbers on the onyx painted doors of the second floor. 221, 222- Ah, here it is. She thought as she stood in front of the door.


The dark haired young teacher inside smiled and gestured her to come inside, Dara shook her head when she suddenly felt the queasy feeling inside her stomach... 


Nope, no I can't do this! Maybe I can just tell them that I got measles, or that maybe some kid gave me the flu and I don't want to start and epidemic at school, or maybe I could say that I got food poisoning and I need to keep myself cooped up in the washroo- Her eyes widened in horror when the teacher opened the door.


"You're Sandara Park right?" She nervously nodded.


"Well come on in, don't be shy!!!" Dara felt like hyperventilating at this point, but she kept her calm and continued to look down.


Sitting at the far edge of the classroom were 6 guys: One had tanned skin with blond hair and looked as if he was mixed, the boy sitting one seat away from him had a dimple and smile that could make any girl melt, the other boy across from him had large eyes and had this unmistakable cuteness to his appearance, the boy beside him was the second tallest and he had lively and bright eyes, the fifth boy looked kind and had a friendliness in his appearance and was sitting next to the tallest of the bunch. He had sharp piercing eyes and had the demeanor of a "bad boy", his head was planted on the desk and he was sleeping.


The boy with the tanned skin and blond hair whispered to the one with the dimple.


"That's something you don't see everyday." The latter smiled and his dimple appeared once again.


Dara decided to spare a glance at the classroom. She estimated that it held 20 people at the most and she noticed that there was only 5 girls, including her. As she studied the table with the girls, she noticed that one of them was giving her dirty glares. This is a mean girls movie, waiting to happen.


Long pin straight brunettes, cat like eyes, cheeks and faces shrouded with BB cream, and lips tampered with thick strawberry red lipstick. The girls had generic faces without a doubt. Definetly life-sized barbie dolls, she noted.


"H-hi, I- I'm Sandara P-Park... I-it's a pleasure to meet you all. P-please take care of me." She quickly bowed and heard the high pitched laughs of the girls in the class.


"What? Do you have a stutter i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter