Chapter 25.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So a lot of things have been happening.. And it's been really hard to update but... Here comes the first practice! + Thank you guys so much for patiently waiting  (ʃƪ ˘ ³˘) & I'm sorry for being such a bad authornim OTL. 

It's quite unedited & I may have to fix some parts becoz I rushed it T^T... But here it finally is ~

-----------------------------------------------------
 

Kyungsoo was nervously pacing back and forth, still feeling unsettled.

 

He got his wish to be the main lead, but it came at a price: he now had to act alongside the ice princess and possibly kiss her, while he'd have to pretend to enjoy it.

 

Unfortunately for his hopes of having Gyuri as his leading lady, Krystal was somehow able to blackmail her so she dropped out of the running yesterday morning.

 

So now there he was, scheming and creating a list of reasons of why he couldn’t kiss krystal to hand to the drama prof:

 

The extremely long list of reasons why Jung Krystal & Do Kyungsoo should not kiss:

1. She might have a lip disease that she did not disclose at the office.

2. I may secretly have a lip disease... My lips are pretty huge.

3. My breath smells too much like garlic.

4. I'm actually a bad kisser. I'd rather kiss a cow... Or an owl

5. currently dating a girl and I don't want to upset her.

6. the height difference though.

7. ....

 

He raked his head in frustration when he couldn’t think of anything else.

 

“Aishhhhhhhhht!”

 

“Whoa, relax there bro.” Kris suddenly appeared behind him and the latter looked at him in surprise.

 

“Dhuizhang, you’re here again? Couldn’t get enough of practicing and being my Juliette huh?” Kyungsoo smirked.

 

“To my displeasure, yes and no… I actually just came to look out for you in case the witch snoggles you to death."

 

“Such a caring leader, keke.” He chuckled and the tall giant crossed his arms.

 

“Shh, your bffl is here too..” Kris pointed at Jongin who had his arms wrapped behind his head & was casually listening to music alone in the back row.

 

“So why exactly-“

 

“Well I came to tell you to not give up on Dara.” 

 

“Of course I haven’t given up, I-“

 

And just then... The door opened and there clad in her uniform, square frames and short hair was Sandara Park.

 

Kris’ eyes widened but before he could even berate the petite girl, Kyungsoo immediately ran up to Dara and pulled her into his arms.

 

“K-K-Kyungsoo?” Her voice cracked and she covered her face (Mainly because she had just recovered from the nosebleed Lay had given her, and she had a small piece of tissue stuck up her right nostril).

 

Everyone else sitting down in the crowd began to gasp and gossip. The girls were fuming in jealousy and the boys were clapping and praising Kyungsoo as if he was their new champion.

 

“Ya! Easy there man-“ Kris was completely ignored.

 

“K-Kyungsoo! This is so embarrassing I-“ She struggled in his grasp and tried her best to push him away.

 

“I don’t care, I was so worried about you!” He snuggled into the crook of her neck and Kris could only shake his fists, while Dara was doing her best to keep breathing.

 

Bmp, bmp. Her heart clambered as she felt those damned butterflies re-enter the pit of her stomach. She now made a mental note to buy tons and tons of bugspray, tissue boxes, and anti-exo defense weapons.

 

“B-but- the role for Juliette… I missed the audition already-“

 

“That doesn’t even matter anymore, you're finally back and that’s all that really matters to me.” He her cheeks softly and pulled her closer.

 

Unconsciously Dara had puffed her cheeks as he inched closer towards her...

 

*Whack*

 

“Idiots, you’re not practicing right now.” Kris pushed Kyungsoo’s forehead away and flicked him with his index finger. While Kai (who was actually listening the whole time), stood up and was now holding Dara’s arm firmly and covering her lips.

 

“He has cooties you headbutter." 

 

“Ya!!!! I do not-“

 

*Clap*

 

“What a lovely reunion we have here.” Mr Moustache prof himself stood right behind Kyungsoo and Dara and began giving them a round of applause.

 

“What a shame you missed Juliette’s audition.”

 

“Sir is it possible to-“

 

“Sandara Park my dear, do you think it’s fair if I only let YOU do this audition? Do you think that I can just let you have a special privilege and not expect everyone else to ask me as well? I don’t play to favourites Park, if I see your talent then I will let you pursue it in an equal way. However, you did not make it to the audition and therefore I cannot do anything for you.”

 

“But s-sir.. Isn’t there any parts left? I can even help with the set!”

 

“Ah… well, I guess we could maybe write in a bit of Rosaline in. I did see you practicing and working hard with Kyungsoo over there and you had an exceptional connection, no doubt.”

 

“The second girl?! Wow, sheesh that’s lovely- wait, why am I second fiddle- Ow! I mean sure I’d love to! ” She was rolling her eyes after Kyungsoo nudged her and she faked a smile.

 

"Yay for the girls who get dumped!! Second rate is is! Aja! Aja! Fighting! May the drama prevail!” She fist pumped and Kris and Kai could only shake their heads.

 

The prof just his moustache and Krystal looked on at them from the stage.

 

I win.

 

——————————————

 

After much deliberation (not really) the professor his moustache and took a pencil and paper and wrote Dara’s script (which was basically 2 post it notes).

 

Dara pouted as Kris insisted on settling his way in the back to take a nap (He wrote a sign behind him threatening to suspend any girl for trying to take a photo of him, or try to touch him while he was sleeping), and she went to the seats and approached Kai.

 

“I have two lines, TWO.” Dara sneered and Kai chuckled.

 

“Well, better than nothing right?”

 

“Yeah, just wait until that witch hears me pelting out my lines with much finesse and dramatic-ness. She’ll quiver in fear for the shakespearian goddess that I, Sandara Park am. But sheesh, what are you still doing here?”

 

“Skipped for a bit, I had to be here for Soo just to make sure that the evil witch doesn’t pull anything on him. Plus I’m his support system, like he is when I’m dancing.”

 

“How long have you guys been together?”

 

“You do realize how your question makes it seem like we’re dating right? And pretty long, we’ve been friends since we were still in diapers. He’s always been there for my dancing and I’ve always been there for his acting even when he was just a dancing tree. You should’ve seen him before he put up his cold phase around girls, he was always waving his arms around like an idiot and flashing his weird smile.” He chuckled as he reminisced.

 

My ship is sailing keke. Dara snickered to herself and Kai raised his eyebrow.

 

“Hmm, just like me and Soojae huh? And it’s nice.”

 

“What is?”

 

“To see you talking so freely about him, y’know not angry or with an attitude- Oh crap I’ll shut up now I’m so sorry.” Dara quickly covered while Kai looked down.

 

“Do I really look that intimidating to you?” he then craned his whole body towards her and really looked at her, which caused her to gulp.

 

Don’t bleed, don’t bleed. She mentally scolded her nose while she tried to keep calm.

 

“A-ani… O-okay maybe just a bit. You could try loosening up that mean vibe, but i’ll let that go since you have to battle with those barbie doll fangirls of yours. Plus you gotta watch out for Kyungsoo.” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter