Chapter 13.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg 150 + subbies, wow you guys are amazing thank you~! .。;・+ヾ(♥◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ゚:。・+ 

And here is a very long chapter ending of Kyungsoo & Kai's birthday bash to make up for the long wait! ^^ 

----------------------------------------

At the ajumma mall.


The monotoned speaker was yelling out bingo drawings throughout the small mall. All the ajumma's and Ajusshi's surrounded the food court tables all listening and waiting for their numbers to be called, while the seven boys and Dara kept to the corner huddled around a very small cake.


"Saengil chukha hamnida ~ sa rang ha neun Kyungsoo and Ka-ii shi, saengil chukha hamnida~!" They sang softly, while Kyungsoo swayed back and fourth.


"Dear me, would you like me to take a picture of you?" A soft feminin voice asked behind them and they all turned and met eyes with a kind looking ajumma.


She smiled and looked at Suho.


"You must be celebrating your birthday, oh how time flies~! One moment you're thirty years old and next you're sixty two, enjoy it while you can~!" She winked at Suho and this earned a chuckle from Chanyeol.


"That's it, I'm burning this old hat." Suho muttered as everyone broke into fits of laughter.


"Ajusshi don't be like this~! Come on it's your 60th birthday!! Go play bingo with them!" Chanyeol joked and Suho glared at him.


She had definetly gotten used to the boy's silly antics.


"Soo, what exactly are we going to do while we eat cake here?" Dara questioned.


"Sleep." Kris answered and Dara glowered at him.


"Hey how bout this... It's been bothering me for a while but, ever since we got to meet you Dara we have become quite close. However, we don't know the little things about you, like what's your favourite colour? I'm sure we'd be regretting asking things like this in the future." Suho offered.


"True, Suho's actually right for once!" Kyungsoo said.


"Hey, I'm always right see? This is why you should listen to-"


"So Tokki, what's your ideal type?" Chanyeol asked and this earned a smack from Kai.


"Don't ask things like that man." 


"Aha... Well I'd rather not answer that hehe. Anyways a little Q & A? and getting to know me better? Sure! But I think it works better if I get some answers from you guys too!" The five boys nodded, excluding the tall giant who was finding a comfortable position to sleep.


"Okay, favourite colour is pink! I know it's a typical girly stereotype, but I have no reason for liking it I just do." Dara explained.


"Well for us we all like our messenger name colours for the same reason you do." Chanyeol answered.


"Okay hmm.. I only know that Suho and Chanyeol have siblings, and you all know that my siblings are a dog and a cat. What about the rest of you?"


"Older brother for me, half a brother for Kris, two older noonas for Kai and I think Lay here is the only child right?" Kyungsoo asked and Lay nodded.


"I have a fish and siamese cats if that counts?" Lay said and Dara giggled.


"It does, I would definetly consider Teacup and Dadoong as my sisters. I mean this one time I explained to my friend that I had a little hairy sister and she actually believed me." This earned a few chuckles from the boys.


"Okay so... Favourite music?" Kai asked.


"Hmm.. Well you all know I like kpop considering my dorky lip syncs, but what really soothes my soul I think is R & B."


"I feel the same way, maybe we're soulma- Oww!! Kyungsoo!!!" Chanyeol replied, but D.O smacked his arm.


But there was something that was bothering Dara, one question in fact.... Would it be awkward if I asked them this?


"Can I ask you guys... E-er, a-about your love lives?" Dara stuttered and clicked her fingers together, while the five boys eyed her curiously.


Oh no I've done it now, they're going to abandon you as a friend... Or maybe even worse, give your piece of cake to another ajumma in the mall!! Dara quickly shook the thought off and covered her face.


"..."


"I-I-m-mian... I'll ask another question then, please forgive me!" She clapped her hands together and bowed, while Chanyeol stared at her.


"We're not going to eat you Dara." Lay chuckled and patted the petite girl on the head.


"Don't worry Dara, I guess it's time we explain. After all we are pretty close now aren't we?" Suho gave her a reassuring smile and she thanked the heavens that they didn't give her piece of cake away.


"I guess you could say that I've had really bad luck with girls, I mean I made 100 paper cranes for my first crush on valentine's day... And I thought that she would accept me lovingly because of all the hard work I spent, but no... She walked away with a much minkier and shorter guy. I seriously don't understand how she didn't acknowledge me when that rat was ten times shorter than me and her alone-" Suho placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him from raving on.


Dara felt her self sadden. If I was that girl I would have treated him out to dinner and massaged his fingers! Ahhh poor Chanyeol. Dara unconsciously reached for his fingers and began comparing them with hers.


"Poor you." She was about to give him a hand massage, when she realised that all five boys (excluding Kris who was busy in his dreamland) were now gawking at her. 


Chanyeol had turned a bright red and Dara froze... 


"M-MIAN!!! I-I-I just wanted to have an arm wrestling fight, yup that's it! A-arm wrestling! I wasn't thinking about your paper cranes story, and how sore your fingers must've be- Aishht! Dara shut up!!" She facepalmed herself and Chanyeol felt as if his heart was warming up.


"Kamsa Tokki, hehe if I had the chance I would have given you the paper cranes ins- Mrph." Kyungsoo covered his mouth and shook his head.


"Ah, changing the subject... How about you Kyungsoo?" Dara wanted to quickly forget about the awkward tension and looked straight at the wide eyed boy.


"Me? Well... It's hard for girls to get close to me, something happened with a bunch of fangirls and well.. I'm quite traumatized from it." Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head.


"The saesangs stole his boxers, after gym class once.. They've done a lot of things to poor Kyungsoo here, that's why he's so rough no- Oww!" Suho put his arm around the latter, but he only elbowed him.


Bwo?! That must've traumatized the poor boy!! Geez that's a complete invasion of privacy, no wonder why my squishy soo is like that I- Dara had a look of determination painted on her face and Kyungsoo chortled as he studied her expression.


"Tokki, you don't have to worry about it.. I'm fine now-"


"No! We need to take action! Aishhht!! I'm going to dye their a gross booger colour I swear, how dare they steal my squishy owl's boxers!!!" Her eyebrows creased and she puffed her cheeks.


"Your squishy owl? Kekekeke, I'm yours now huh?" He placed his arm under his chin and came closer to her and she felt her breathing hike up it's pace.


"Did I say my squishy owl? I-I meant Lay's squishy owl!!! C-c-cause you're my otp remember? W-what about you Lay?" D.O frowned and the other boys looked suspiciously at Dara.


"Well I've had one or two in China." Lay interrupted and Dara thanked her lucky stars that they hadn't noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter