Chapter 20.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone... I'm back! Ahhh it's been so long & I'm super sorry *Crawls to the corner and bows again and again* MIAN! OTL.

Hey everyone I'm sorry to leave you with just this update, but I just recently got myself a job so I've been having a very hectic schedule ;A;

But I'll try my best, don't worry! I have an upcoming fic in mind & I'm going to do my best to update Special A and Dara & Chanyeol ^^

--------------------------------------------------------


The following day (Auditions for the main roles of Romeo and Juliette)


Kyungsoo was nervously shifting in his seat, he had been preparing for so long with Dara that he decided to give her a break yesterday night. To keep himself from all possible distractions, he had blocked all possible contact with everybody on his phone and his laptop. Today he had even waken up at 6 am just to look his best, that he even wore a pressed shirt complete with a spiffy bowtie that had a black and white polka dot pattern on it. Not to mention the fact that he had gelled back his hair and took a taxi today, just so his get up wouldn't be ruined on the bus.


Little did he know that a certain petite girl had woken up this morning and couldn't get herself out of bed. Dara woke up seeing brown and red fireflies, a clown that looked like Chanyeol and a pink dog with black hearts and she started giggling. After ignoring her mothers call for breakfast, which was strange because she never missed out on food, her mother came upstairs and found Dara faceplanted on the ground just laughing to herself.


"Omma, *Achoo* Ch-Chanyeol looks so weird! Look he's in the corner trying to juggle teacup... What if he drops her?" She looked at Dara and felt her forehead which was as hot as a boiling teacup kettle.


"Who's Chanyeol? And you didn't bundle up did you? *sigh* you know you're vulnerable to getting a cold... You're staying at home okay? There's some soup in the fridge and I'll make you some tea. Just rest and stay in bed and I'll call the school." 


"But omma, today is the auditions I need to be there for Kyung-ACHOOO!*"


"You're staying at home and that's that!" 


"Kyungsoo...." Dara quickly grabbed her phone and started texting.


I'm sorry.


Meanwhile the owl eyed boy was playing with his fingers.


It's okay, she'll be here... She will because she promised.


Have faith in her Kyungsoo, have- A certain tall giant suddenly slipped into the seat beside him and his eyes widened.


"Dhuizhang?"


"The one and only."


"What are you doing here? Don't you have calculus right now?"


"Well... I came to tell you that our little rabbit can't make it to the auditions."


"Bwo?!" He stared at him in disbelief...


"Listen, before you think anything... Dara was trapped on the rooftop yesterday only wearing a wool sweater."


"What the- how in the world did she-? ... N-no, it can't be." He thought critically until he matched all the possibilities.


"You're right if you're thinking that it's ice queen's Cruella Deville sister."


"Aishhhhht!! I knew I shouldn't have left her! I'm so stupid!!! I could never forgive myself if something were to happ-"


"Save it, I know... We all feel the same way bro. But here's the thing, she messaged me this morning and told me to tell you to check her text. She was trying to message you, and she told me that as soon as you find out that I have to make sure that you take your audition."


"B-but how?! I only wanted to have my audition with her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter