Chapter 5.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISEE!!!! ~ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! BE WARNED KEKE C:

-------------------------------------------


Dara's eyes widened when she saw a small lounge, complete with two sofas, some bookshelves and a tiny kitchen. The booming voice belonged to Chanyeol who was beaming when he saw her at the door, beside him was Kris who was lazily slumped on the sofa, Suho was reading a book, and Lay and D.O were keeping themselves busy in the kitchen.


"We found it last year, it was kind of abandoned so.... We just kind of hung out here." Kai explained, letting her go in first.


"Oh you brought Dara here? Hi there~!" D.O grinned and waved at her with his large mint oven mitts and Dara squealed inside.


Kyungsoo was wearing a light pink apron that was labelled "hers". MY LITTLE SQUISHY CHEF KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!


"Hehe, hi Kyungsoo!"


"Whoa, this is quite surprising Kai." Suho looked at him with his eyebrows raised and he smirked.


"W-well Dara here had no one to eat with so...." He turned away to hide his embarassed face.


"Yeah, I was going to eat with my best friends mr. toilet, ms. toilet paper, and mr. bathroom stall."Dara explained and Chanyeol chuckled.


"She can eat here with us from now on, it's alright... Right dhuizhang?" Lay asked, he was also wearing a matching apron that was labelled "his"


"Your aprons.. HAHAHAHHA!" She started giggling and pointed at Lay and D.O.


"These were the only aprons we could find here-" D.O frowned but he was interrupted by Kris.


"Yeah you can stay here, just as long as you don't betray us and let everyone know where our hideout is. Also, please don't join any of the girls here and get caked like them." Kris said.


"I promise, besides.... I'll probably forget where this place is tomorrow and applying makeup? HA! Ain't nobody got time for that, plus trust me on this... I look like a clown when I do my own makeup." 


"Hahahahaha! I can only imagine! But yes, make yourself at home! Come sit here, don't be shy." Chanyeol chortled and scooted over to make room for her.


"Ah thank you Chanyeol." 


"So what have you got there for lunch Dara?"


"Ummm... A baozi?"


"Hehe, reminds me of my little brother. He's got the chubbiest cheeks."


He must be as adorable as Chanyeol- AHH WHAT AM I SAYING? Stop it Dara. But wait.... That smell. Dara immediately turned around when she smelled the beautiful aroma of bulgogi and tempura wafting in the air.


Lay pulled the bento box from the microwave and placed it on the counter.


"Guys, who's next?"


"THAT SMELLS DIVINE! Do you guys always have this?" Dara's hands were pressed together.


"Well, usually it's D.O here who always cooks and Lay-" Lay covered Suho's mouth before he could continue.


"Wahhh~!!!! Really?! That's amazing!!!"


Score 2 for husband material! My prince and my squishy soo ~


"Here, have some of mine." D.O offered his bento box.


"YES PLEASE!" He chuckled at the petite girl's reaction and handed her the box, to which she attacked like there was no tomorrow.


"Pig." Kris said.


"Ugleh dreh-gon." She said, as she began to consume her second shrimp tempura.


"What-"


"Dara." Chanyeol sniggered when he noticed that Dara had a piece of rice next to her lips, but she was too preoccupied eating to notice.


"Yeh."


"You got something here, I'll get it." Chanyeol smiled, while he grabbed a tissue and began wiping .


Dara felt her heart thump loudly. Okay she had to admit that whenever a guy was close to her, or even made any contact with her... Her heart would always flip and pound harshly against her chest.


"Silly Dara." Kai and D.O found themselves glaring at the tall giant.


"I'm curious Dara, please tell us about your old school and how it was like." Lay asked.


"Well, first off... I was almost an introvert in gr. 9 because I stuck with my best friends so much that they got tired of me, but they told me the truth and I gained a bit of confidence. Up till now it wasn't too bad, but I am still very awkward. But let's talk about something else like my food experience perhaps? Well the caf food was eatable, but let me tell you about the cookies. Oh man we had tender cookies, they were definetly the best I've tasted. Also, there were way too many jocks and no nice looking b-" She stopped herself from talking.


WAHHH!!! I DON'T WANT TO THINK I'M A DESPERATE GIRL WHO FANTASIZES ABOUT GUYS.


"-boys and girl's washrooms." She scratched the back of her head, nice save Dara.. Nice save.


"Hmm... Well, that's pretty surprising considering the fact that you get along with us just fine. And trust me, it's very hard to get close with any of us." Suho smiled, while Kai looked away.


"Dara, you have to buy me one of those cookies next time! I will definetly make you some and we can see which one is better." D.O smirked and Dara chortled.


"Well duh, of course! You six are the nicest bunch of people I've met all day, I mean.. You aren't girls, but it's progress right? I barely had any gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter