Chapter 18.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! I'm sorry for the long hiatus, I haven't updated anything but this ... But I'm working on more updates soon once my exam is done, which will be on thursday :o


But yeah... I hope this chappie is okay.


------------------------


*Ring*


Kyungsoo looked at Dara and scratched his head.


"Well, at least we sorta got through act one and two right? Good job Tokki, despite the number of times we had to re-practice. And also, I just wanna thank you again." He smiled at her, while she on the other hand collapsed on a chair.


"Ahhh! My brain is fried! So much memorizing, aigoooooo~! I've never memorized so much in my life!"


"But what about exams?"


"Ah... About that, my memory only does good when I have art exams." 


"Oh... Well, I'm sorry if I was being so demanding." He pouted and Dara felt her heart constrict.


"Pabbo! It's probably your last time to get such a part, since we'll be advancing to that bigger building in like a year! I can't believe that this school acts as an institute for highschool and university... It's so weird. But yeah, we have to do our best and I have to try harder if I want more bacon!" Kyungsoo chuckled and patted her head.


I also have to thank you for being the most adorable partner possible, so that's an added bonus as well.. Keke. She softly giggled at the thought.


"Thank you again Tokki~! Here, I'll wait for you today and I'll walk you home-" Just as he was about to gather her bag pack and help her up, a girl's voice interrupted him.


"Hello~!" Dara was startled when she heard her voice in particular.


".... Uhm, Jung Krystal?" Was all she could say, while Kyungsoo eyed her suspiciously.


"Hello Kyungsoo oppa! Miss Park!" She smiled and gave a creepy aegyo feeling, which gave Dara the shivers.


This is the grudge part 4 waiting to happen.


"Uh, yeah I should probably go now... Sorry if I'm-" Kyungsoo's eyes widened, as if he was pleading her to stay put.


"Tokki, please." 


Ah! Screw those doe-like eyes, he is my Romeo after all... Juliet's gotta do what she has to to protect her Romeo.


"Nevermind, what is it? I'm going to wait right here, just ignore me." He quietly thanked her and crossed his arms.


"Well, what do you want?" He tried to look menacing while Dara tried to hold back her laughter.


Kyeopta.


"Oh no, aniyo! Oppa isn't who I'm here for, I actually wanted to talk to you!" She giggled and Dara remembered how she pictured her as one of the zombie's heads she shot off during Kai and Kyungsoo's birthday bash.


"Alright Sadako- I mean Krystal, hehe." 


This is weird... The witch is going to talk to me. She's probably devising some devious plan, and now that I think about it I could actually formulate a long list:


1) She's going to drug me, keep my body in a trunk, release me in a fighting ring and make me fight for my life.


2) She might cut my body into tiny pieces and feed them to sharks, or no... What if she's a cannibal and she feeds me to her barbie doll cult? 


3) What if she takes my underwear and posts it online?... People will know about my bunny undies, NO.


4) BUT WHAT IF SHE TAKES AWAY MY CAFETERIA PRIVILEDGES? I would never be able to survive that!!!!


All the possibilities were running through her mind, as Krystal came closer...


"Oppa, this is girl's stuff...Please leave." She said with a smile and Dara gawked at her.


"Krystal, seriously? I'm staying right here and I'm going to wait for Dara-"


"KAAII OPPA~!! I'm planning to give him a surprise kiss today, are you girls going to help me?!" A girl's booming voice came from outside and D.O's eyes widened in proximity.


"Yes, we'll definetly help you hold him down. Right girls?" Another girl's hoarse voice agreed and the rest cheered her on.


"Let's go!!!"


"Hmm, you better stop that oppa... Who knows what Kai's fangirls could do. What if they do the same thing they did to you last year?" Krystal said, with a pinch of her so called "innocence" and he glared at her.


"You... A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter