Chapter 15.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hullo everyone~! I'm so terrible I haven't updated any of my fics for like 2 months ;A; ... I had so much uni work & I had writer's block ;_____;

But to make up for everything I wrote a long chappie ~ I really hope it's okay T___T

---------------------------------------------- 


Come lunch time the group consisting of: Dara, Taeyang, Soojae, CL, Hye Sun, and Sikwang sat beneath the stairs in their new spot. 


"Tea bag please release my hand you pabbo! Your hands are so sweaty now!" Dara complained, her cheeks still very red from awhile ago.


"Aniyo~! My best friend is back here so I plan to never let her go, kekeke~ besides, I have a surprise for you." He pinched her cheek and she almost bit his finger.


"You're annoying, you poop fac-" He grabbed something from his bag and presented her with a large container.


"Bwo?!" 


"Open it." He gave her his eye smile and she quickly took the cover off: revealing the school's signature spaghetti, cookies, Taeyang's signature kimchi fried rice and instant ramen noodles.


"Tea bag... Y-you.... You dummy, aishhht! You're really asking for it now, aren't you?" Taeyang shrugged and grabbed the chopsticks that he prepared.


Geez, really... This guy. She covered her flushing face.


"Since I prepared all of this I have to feed yo-" And his eyes widened when Dara grabbed his other hand and used it to punch himself.


"T-thank you though...." She said shyly and he smirked.


DARA HOW AWKWARD CAN YOU GET? AISHHHT!!!


"Guys please, go flirt over there." CL joked and both Taeyang and Dara turned away with embarassed expressions.


I forgot that they were even there. Dara facepalmed herself with her free hand and looked knowingly at her best friends.


"Babe, don't worry CL roo is just jelly because both of you like e-" Soojae stopped when two figures approached them.


"Oh my goshhhh!!! Dara you're back!!" 


Oh no.... That annoying squeaky voice. Dara thought as she faked a smile, while she hugged her former best friend..... Suzy.


"Hi Suzy... Hey... Soohyun." He nodded at her and she rolled her eyes at him.


"Do you guys mind if we stay with you?" Suzy asked in a sweet tone.


"Uhmm... Well it's up to Dara you know-" Siwan looked worriedly at her and she nodded with an annoyed expression.


"Yes of course! H-have a seat!" 


 I hope your boyfriend sits on a tack.


"So, how are you and those five boys? You know my wandering eyes can't ignore your profile picture." Suzy teased, Soo hyun's arm wrapping around her shoulder and Dara felt Taeyang's arm tense at the mention of the five boys.


"Tea bag?" She looked questioningly at him, but he could only look at her with a forced smile.


"Yeah... How are they? Are they taking care of you well? Coz if they aren't...."


"Aniyo, everything is going quite well. They've become such good friends and have definetly been there for me so far." This caused her best guy friend to turn away and look at his fingers.


Unlike you. She directed her smile at Suzy, who could only giggle unknowingly.


However Dara didn't count on her words to hit the rest of her friends quite hard.


"But Dara, we always have..." Hye Sun said sadly.


"Did you really miss us Dee?" CL asked.


"You barely talked to us this month." Soojae said.


"N-no... I-I-" Dara stuttered, until a tall figure approached the group.


"So this was the important place you were going to?" The rest of the girls then turned their attention to the guy's voice.


"Kris?!"


"The one and only 5'7" He smirked and Soojae had almost choked on the spoon of rice she had just placed in .


CL and Hye Sun were gripping each other's hands when the rest of the exo boys started to come into the picture, one by one... 


"Sorry to come in and barge on your little welcome party but hullo Tokki~" Lay stood beside Kris and Soojae started coughing, causing Siwan to pat her back and calm her down.


"Be careful you dummy-" 


"We were worried because you didn't come to meet us." The appearance of Kai invoked a loud squeak from the girl who had just recovered from nearly choking on a piece of rice.


"Dee is she okay?" Siwan asked and Dara shook her head.


She's overwhelmed.


"Dhuizhang found some wifi and read your message, that's how we got here." Chanyeol's deep voice resounded from behind Kai and Dara facepalmed herself when she saw CL and Hye Sun gripping onto each other for their lives.


"All of you are here-"


"Santokki you're not leaving us, are you?" Large wide eyes sparked curiousity as the shortest of the bunch appeared beside the tall giant.


1...2....3.. And....


"SANDARA PARK WE NEED TO TALK." Soojae bellowed with her hands covering her nose.


"Nosebleed?" The latter nodded embarassingly and Dara pointed at the bathroom.


Called it, kekeke. 


"Uhm... Is she okay?" Kyungsoo looked at them curiously and Dara's poor best friend quickly ran to the bathroom.


"Don't worry about her, she's usually like this around guys she thinks are c-" CL clasped Kwanghee's mouth and shook her head.


"She's fine! Carry on-" 


"Yah! How dare you guys leave me back there!! I almost got lost there- Oh hi Santokki, hi all~!" A confused looking Suho ran in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter