Chapter 16.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school Dara had said her goodbyes, each of the girls whispering in her ear to get the exo boy's numbers. Soojae in particular asked if she could update her on Kyungsoo and Dara found this oppurtunity as good black mail. After saying her last farewell to Taeyang the two shared a long embrace, almost causing her to cry.


She remembered their conversation: "You pabbo, I can't believe you're leaving us forever... But I'm still happy for you, bright, bright Dara. Don't ever forget us and lose contact with us or this time we'll probably go to your school and kidnap you from there."


"Tea bag you're overeacting, of course we'll never lose this bond... You guys will always be my bestest friends." Dara smiled and pinched his cheeks.


He sighed and with the confidence that he never owned up to for the longest time, he kissed the top of her head.


And she could still remember his faint whispers: "If any of those exo boys do anything to break you, you just tell me and I'll be there in a flash... I'll take back what's mine. So make sure you pick the right one okay Tokki?"


She had goosebumps still thinking about it, as she stepped out of the bathroom for probably her last time.


"Well, you finally got the washrooms right no?" A deep voice came from right behind her and she was greeted to Kris, who had his arms crossed.


"Be quiet dumb giant, I didn't ask you to accompany me here okay?" She glared at him.


"No you didn't, I volunteered." He smirked and she rolled her eyes.


"Shut it yo-" Dara suddenly stood frozen in her spot, when she spotted two people a few metres away from them.


"What's up with you? What are you staring at 5'7-" With all of her strength she pulled him into the girl's washroom and sighed.


"Are you mad woman? What if some girl comes in here and mrph-" She tippy toed and covered his mouth when he started to panic.


"Relax and calm down, i'm just really irritated right now okay?" Kris stopped complaining and studied her expression, which was a look of pure hate and disdain.


"What's up with you 5'7? You look like you want to skin someone alive." He looked curiously at her and she motioned for him to look out the door.


He slightly opened it and saw a girl with thick cat like eyes painted with mascara, puffy but cute cheeks, and large pouty red lips. The girl was forcing herself on a tall short and black haired guy, who had rounded glasses and pulled trousers.


"Ahn Sohee, ugh!!" Dara clenched her fist and scrunched her nose.


"Careful now, or you'll aegyo her to death." Kris chuckled and poked her nose.


"Ya! I'm not purposely doing aegyo! This is a look of pure rage, you pabbo idiot!" 


"Hmm, okay miss aegyo killer park.. So what's the deal with you two then?" She sighed and slumped against the wall.


"We used to be really good friends in grade 9, but that changed as we got older and she hung out with the wrong kind of people. She was badly influenced and she hurt a lot of old friends, including me.... She's talked smack about me behind my back, she tried to steal Taeyang and it came to the point where I barely saw him, and that guy she's flirting with right now? Well... I-I had a slight crush on him in grade 9." Kris' eyes widened and he looked back and studied the guy,


"... He... Hahahahahahaha!!! I could understand your love for taeyang- but, hahahhaah! That?! That?! Seriously Tokki?"


The boys uniform pants were a bit high and you could see his navy blue socks, while his collared shirt was tucked in and he wore a nerdy black vest.


"Well Mr. Cocky, he's cute okay? And for your information he has a nice personality, he's very sweet." She glared at Kris who only chuckled some more.


"I can see where your taste in men lie." He smirked and Dara hit his arm.


"He was just a crush Kris, just a CRUSH. So be quiet and come on let's go before-" But she stopped when she felt cool leather touch her neck.


Kris had placed his jacket on top of her and was now merely wearing a navy blue long sleeved shirt.


"What the-?"


"Don't sweat it, looks aren't all what I think about either. Now come on and follow my lead, before someone finds me in here and calls the principal." He simply stated, as he took her hand and pushed the door open.


Sandara Park, you are wearing a guy's jacket. More importantly Wu Yi Fan's leather jacket, yes L-E-A-T-H-E-R. The hottest of hot jackets for seemingly beautiful guys to wear. Dara was in a daze as she subtly began to smell the leather scent mixed with the soft minty scent of Kris... He just smelled so good, now that she thought about it.


"Sandara Park, is that you?" 


Oh no, no, no, no, no, NO! This seriously can't be happening oh my god. Dara then plastered a fake smile on her face and turned to meet gazes with Sohee.


"Oh... Hey girl!" She exchanged hugs with her.


Don't touch me, you look ier than before. Oh my god did she get a job since I last saw her? Oh geez her breath actually smells like fish, eww please go before I'm threatened to spray your mouth with listerine. Thoughts like these were running through Dara's head as she smiled at Sohee.


"Oh my! How have you been? And oh, who's this?" Sohee turned her gaze towards Kris and she studied him with a twinkle in her eyes, while she fixed her hair.


Oh joy, here she comes for her next victi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter