Chapter 22.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So after a million years of not updating... Here it is! I apologize for the long delay, I was just really stuck writing the Romeo & Rosaline play (and I still am, kinda). But here you go guys, a super long chappie just to make up for how long I've been away ^^""

--------------------------------


Chanyeol still had his fingers intertwined with Dara's, when he led her downstairs.


This boy is doing everything to murder my poor soul on purpose, I swear. Dara thought as she tried to pull free from his grasp.


She gasped when the sudden aroma of ramen noodles sifted through the air, very spicy indeed. Right beside it was Chanyeol's batch of his special so-called ramen chips, which caused her to clap excitedly like a seal.


"So how bout we get some of this food into you, miss monkey robes." He snickered at her expression, as she unknowingly began to drool.


"Finally! And shut up it's real savory okay? And don't call me that duckyeol." Dara shrugged it off and pouted, causing Chanyeol to cover his eyes.


She looks like freaking doraemon, this is dangerous...


"I just want to devour my cute little ramen chips okay?" She ignored him and hungrily stared at the food as she her lips and broke her chopsticks apart, her taste buds aching for the spicy flavours.


Chanyeol shook his head in a joking matter and looked at Dadoong, who was grooming himself nearby.


"Into my mouth you go." 


"But wait, why don't we treat our special bunny princess?" Chanyeol chuckled, causing Dara to nearly choke on the hot soup she had just begun to ingest.


"Owwww! Ma tongueee!" The petite girl was now fanning herself, before she thought of an idea.


She began walking towards the tall giant, who only backed away slowly.


"Ummm... Why are you-?" He was now backed into the cupboards as Dara inched closer and closer.


"Move, fan."


"Bwo?" His eyes widened when she tiptoed and drew open the cupboard to his left and grabbed a mini sized fan.


"What are you doing?" And before he could finish, Dara turned the fan on and stuck her tongue out, letting the cool air brush upon it.


"Whut a welief." She sighed and then walked to the fridge, opening a cool bottle of water and chugging it down.


This girl is honestly something else. Chanyeol huffed at their close encounter.


"Well then, since you're such a clutz I guess I'll just have to feed you myself huh?" He smirked as he trapped her in between his arms and the counter, grabbing her spoon in the process.


FEED ME?! BWOOOO?! Do I look like a little baby?


"Yes you do, miss clutzy thinks aloud bunny." He chuckled and Dara facepalmed herself.


"Aishhhhhht! I thought out loud didn't I? Sandara Park you have to stop doing that." She mentally scolded herself with her water bottle and slumped onto one of the high chairs in the middle island.


"Yes you did so there's no fighting back, coz I'm going to hold this against you." He chortled as he then took a spoonful of the soup and began to blow on it softly.


"Allow me to spoonfeed you my little bunny princess."


"Park Chanyeol I am not a child, you- you weirdo-" She turned away and crossed her arms.


"Do you want me to try the choo choo train technique? Coz I can and I will if I have to." Her cheeks began reddening like the bottom of a tea kettle when it begins to boil up from the heat.


And she began to take notice of his lips as he continued to blow on the food.


Kissable? Definetly.


Engulfable? Without a doubt. By hers? Gladly.


Her muscular organ even began defining itself into a pucker as she imagined the fantasies of fangirls, dreaming about kissing their ideal boy group members- 


DARA, QUIT IT WITH YOUR FANTASIES.


"The train can't wait any longer Dara, now let's open up that tunnel and-" She slurped from the spoon, much to her fantasies and complete fire truck implemented colour.


"How is it?"


"Machiseoyeo!!!" Her eyes were beaming and sparkling as if a million fireworks had exploded in her pupils.


Plump, fine, and kissable. However, her thoughts were anchored towards the image of those beautiful lips of his.


"Now that's what I like to hear, now let's wipe miss bunny princesses' lips." He snickered as he grabbed a small piece of tissue.


Dara then subconsciously closed her eyes and Chanyeol's heart began to thump with splendor, thus causing him to act on impulse and instead of wiping ..... He grabbed another spoonful of the soup and completely missed.


"Yahhhh!!! Are you trying to burn my mouth on purpose?! That's it, don't feed me! It's way too dangerous. Who knows what'll happen if you try to feed me the noodles, I swear I'm going to turn into a noodle rustafarian!!" She glared at him but he still found her adorable.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter