Chapter 17.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: The special halloween chapter is currently being edited and written so I guess I'll be going to this chappie for now. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update, I took summer school classes and I've just been waaaay too busy T^T

------------------------------------

December


Today marked the last continuation of all practice runs for tomorrow's auditions of the school's modern take on Romeo and Juliette. Everyone was diligently rehearsing in different areas of the auditorium and Dara and Kyungsoo were behind the red velvet curtains, which draped around them like a ribbon, covering them completely from view.


*Snort*


"Ya!!! Tokki, this is the nineteenth time!" Kyungsoo complained.


"Well I mean... I wouldn't be snorting if you didn't say the lines in a super dramatic shakespearean way for Romeo's parts. Like c'mon Soo this play is the modern version." Dara explained.


"We're just testing it out yenno? To get a good grasp of it before we do the actual thing."


"Kay let's give it a go again, I can do this." 


"Okay! Take 20!" D.O looked determinedly at Dara, as he fell into his "Actor Soo" persona.


"Romeo is the name, what's yours..? If you don't mind me asking." Kyungsoo drew his hand up cooly and flashed his oh so perfect heart shaped smile, which of course drew flutters from Dara's heart.


"Mrs. Heart shaped lips- Ahhh!! I mean Juliette!!" 


"Heart shaped lips? Bwo?" Dara then smacked herself with the script and shook her head.


"Forget what I said, omo." Kyungsoo then chuckled and pinched her cheek.


"Concentrate Tokki, we're on take 21 now." 


I would very well have amazing concentration... If you just weren't so damn cute. Dara thought, as she straightened up and the latter began reciting his lines.


"Juliette, come on... Let's run away there's nothing for us here. Our families are fighting over their silly companies, and Tybalt's pulling some crap on you. We could find a good condo or apartment, I have money saved up and I could find a job! I mean, it doesn't have to be luxurious because wherever I go I'll always be with you and that's all that matters. So please, let's leave princess." Kyungsoo looked longingly at Dara as he her cheek and tucked a strand of her hair in.


I think I just lost all my ovaries. Dara thought as she struggled to keep a straight face and not shudder at his touch.


"But Romeo, who's going to look after mom and dad when we're gone? Your parents as well, they'll be so disappointed in us... And I want to leave with you forever but-" D.O cut her off.


"Please?" He intently gazed at her and she gulped.


"Oh sure, anytime Romeo.. Any time." Dara blurted out in a daze.


"Santokki!! That's not in the script!" D.O facepalmed himself.


"Ah!! Ahhhh!! I was caught up in the moment, gomawo! Mian!! Sorry, sorry! Take 22! And this time for sure I won't mess up!" She quickly bowed and clapped her hands together.


"Too caught up in the moment huh? So I was pretty convincing right?" He winked and Dara rolled her eyes.


"Okay hotshot, let's do this!" 


"That intimate scene."


"BWO?!" Dara yelped and the people surrounding them from a distance quickly brought their attention to them.


"Oh... Hohoho, Tybalt said WHAT?" She quickly covered up her remark and everyone just went back to acting.


"Okay Juliette nice save, now come on.. Just look at me and listen." Dara nodded but her thoughts were otherwise preoccupied at the moment.


1) There was definetly a bed scene in the play, even if they were going to cut the scene off... Romeo would be climbing on top of Juliette and they'd be in a bed. IN A BED. It might as well be an R rated play.


2) She was going to be so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter