Chapter 4.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! I've decided to update this while I'm at uni ~ It's really so empty up here, omo.

------------------------------------------


I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DAMN SLEEPING GIANT SAW ME IN THE BATHROOM?! AIGOOOOOOO!! Dara was softly banging her head on her sketchbook.


"Dara, don't do that you'll hurt yourself." Lay pouted and blocked her head.


"Dara what's your next class by the way?" Suho interrupted, pulling her from her reverie.


"Umm... mixed math? I'm not sure..." 


"Hmm, interesting... Alright I think that's room 109." D.O said.


"Ah okay thank you."


"Park." Dara and Chanyeol both turned to face Kris.


"Bwo?" They said in unison and Dara slightly blushed.


"I meant miss bathroom here." 


"Aisht shut up.. But what do you want?" 


"Your thumbs green." 


"W-wha- OH NO!!" Dara's eyes widened in horror when she looked at her thumb.


"I knew I shouldn't have worn that ring for so long!!! My friend warned me about this- Wahhhhh!!!! Hand sanitizer, hand sanitizer!!! Someone get me some asap!-" 


"Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!! How does one fall off her chair?!" Chanyeol erupted from laughter when Dara fell off her chair, while D.O was clapping his face, and Kai was snickering.


"Oh my gosh are you okay Dara?" Lay quickly helped her from the ground, while Suho stood up to help as well.


"Y'all are just terrible! Aren't you worried for my finger? Aigoooooo what if it develops into some disease? What if I get married and my children turn green?" Dara was covering her face, while Lay and Suho tried to hold in their laughter.


How is that girl more worried about her finger than the fall she just had? Without knowing it a tiny smile had started to appear on Kris' face.


Across the classroom the girl's were all sending death glares at Dara.


"That girl is pissing me off... Sandara Park you chose to mess with the wrong girl." Krystal said, throwing daggers in her direction and crumpling a paper from her sketchbook.


---------------------------------------------------


Next period.


Well that was nice and short lived, hmm.. I probably won't see those boys for the rest of the day. Dara sat on the farthest corner of the classroom, she was quite early but still happy that she managed to talk so comfortably with the boys. 


Kai was a bit cold at first and she had a bit of trouble talking to him, until she managed to make him laugh... But man oh man, what a beautiful laugh. Kris didn't talk too much but when he did, he teased and annoyed Dara. Let me make a mental note to take revenge against him someday in art class. Lay was a very caring guy who gave her all of his attention. My prince, she began giggling to herself. Chanyeol was the life of the group and never failed to make things lively, while Suho was just plain sweet to her. Happy virus and prince number 2. But for the most part, D.O was definetly Dara's favourite for the day because she had a soft spot for adorable looking guys. He's just too squishy. 


Overall the 6 boys made her awkwardness seem like it didn't matter, but sadly she knew that she'd see the six only once a day.


This , well Dara... Let's hope you make friends, Dara fighting. She motioned her fists upwards and closed her eyes.


"Fooled you didn't I?" Dara jumped as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter