Chapter 8.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



After having lunch with the boys, Kai still being cold to Dara and finally having a taste of Lay's apple pie; she finally went to her last class with D.O.


As soon as they entered the classroom, no wait scratch that... As soon as they entered the vicinity, seven girls flung themselves on the poor wide eyed boy and shoved Dara away.


"Yah! That was rude you-"


She stopped when she saw the coldness in Kyungsoo's eyes, as he softly pushed the girls who were blocking his way and he helped her up.


"You okay Tokki?"


"Yeh." He glared at the girls who were all sending Dara evil stares and he grabbed her hand, pulling her into drama class.


Geez, the amount of skinship that I've already had with these boys is too overwhelming. She thought, secretly fanning herself. 


"*Sigh* fan girls are so annoying, this always happens to me everyday." 


It's because you're so adorable, aishht even I can't help it sometimes.....


"Okay class, so we'll be preparing a play in December before winter break. It will be Romeo and Juliet so please think about what you want to do and read the scripts for today! Tryouts will be during the start of next month, so prepare well everybody!" The drama teacher with a thick brown mustache exclaimed.


Dara snorted and D.O gave her his signature "O______O" face.


"Has our bunny turned into a pig rabbit?"


"No, it's just that... Ahhh, this sounds so lame! To be honest I'm just going to go for set design because I can't act for , plus we all know what's going to happen. It's too typical."


"Well not for me..... Actually, this could be my big chance!!!" He clapped his face and excitedly looked at her.


"What? Why are you looking at me like that? Stop."


"Every year I always go for the supporting roles, never the lead... But it can change this year." He looked knowingly at Dara who remained clueless.


"What? You're going to audition as Juliet? You do know that you're going to die right-" D.O facepalmed himself and shook his head.


"No Dara, I'll be auditioning to play Romeo of course! But on one condition..."


"Oh damn, the amount of girls that will audition to be Juliet. Whew, I can only imagine how many will try to attack y-" He cut her off once again.


"Precisely, that's why I want you to be Juliet."


"MWO?!" 


DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY? 


.....


Maybe it was just the song... Juliet, ohhhhhh~! *S curvy line SHINee dance move. Dara started to space out and Kyungsoo was waving his hand in front of her face.


And he blew on her neck.


"Wahhhhhhhhhh~!!!!" Dara immediately covered her neck.


"Please?"


"No! Hell no I can't act! If you want a laughing Juliet up there then it's your choice." She pointed accusingly at him.


"Pweeeeeeease? You're the only girl I'd be comfortable doing the play with." He pouted at her and Dara felt her insides turn.


Dara just cover your eyes, just cover your EYES. 


"Um no..... STAHP! That won't do! You are not a convincing puppy, you are an owl..." 


With big round lovable eyes... Adorable squishy cheeks, KYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! D.O rested his right hand under his cheek and began leveling his face closer to hers.


"OHOHO! Seems like we have a connection already kids!" The two were interrupted when the drama teacher came in front of them.


"N-no.. S-sir- I..."


"I'll be expecting an audition from the both of you." He winked and walked away.


"Dara seeeee! Even mr. moustache thinks we'd make a good pairing!" 


Kyungdara... Darasoo... Otp. SANDARA PARK DON'T BE LIKE THIS.


"Please Tokki? This will be my chance to show my parents and my brother what I'm capable of... So please?" He closed his eyes, pressing his hands together and continued to beg her.


"Umm... I-I don't know- I can't act."


Moreover act all lovey dovey with my squishy, my face will be too red to do any of that! Aigoooooooooo! Even my first kiss? Nonononononononono.


"We'll work on it Dara I promise! I'll even cook for you every day if I have to!" He grabbed her hands, pressing them together and looked straight at her.


He's depending on you Dee, you've got to try... Plus food, food is the way to your heart.


"F-fine... But I want a variation and bacon every tuesday!" 


"Yes Dara!!! Thank you!! Thank youuuuu!!" He smiled while he clapped his face, pressed her cheeks together and patted her head.


You're lucky that you're such a squishy owl.


And the pair began looking at the script together, Dara making fun of Kyungsoo's dramatic acting and D.O cutely fuming at her to stop. The two were completely oblivious of the girl that was clenching her script at hand and sitting right behind them.


So Dara wants to steal exo, Suho and now my main role huh? Well tough luck miss Sandara Park, just you wait and see what I have planned for you. I will make your life a living hell. She smiled as she began to read through the script of Juliet.


------------------------------------------


It was now the end of her second day at Cheoreom high and Dara was now hiding behind a large pillar near the office, she had a few manuscripts to hand in and she did not want to be ambushed by exo's crazy fangirls.


"Yo, 5'7 what are you doing behind there?" A deep voice came from behind her.


"Hiding and waiting until all of those barbie dolls leave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter