Chapter 14.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone~! Ahh I'm sorry for the long wait but I'm finally on break so here's a quick unedited update :o

-------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Dara pressed the folds of her gloomy gray skirt and ed the first button from her collared shirt. She remembered the look of the dull uniform and chuckled as she twirled around, looking at her reflection on her old institute's glassy doors.


Jail prisoner indeed.


But I'm finally back again.


She opened the doors and walked to the front of the hall, only to be greeted by a certain girl with long black hair and square frames.


It was Soojae to be exact, who attacked her first with a hug.


"I MISSSSSSSED YOUUUU!!" She said with a theatrical crying voice and Dara giggle as she patted her back.


Soon right after she would have probably fallen over thanks to the weight from CL and Hye Sun.


"Baaaabe, I missed youuuuuuu~!" CL said, as she inspected Dara.


"Ouu, someone looks much brighter today! Is that a hint of blush I see? Your hair doesn't seem as messy as it used to be and girl, that is the proper way to use the uniform... Only one more button do-" Dara shook her head at Hye Sun.


"You guys haven't changed a bit." Dara smiled, as she pulled the two girls in for another hug.


"Sandara Park, I think that you're forgetting us." Two deep voices resounded from behind the happy girls.


"Siwan? Kwanghee?! Ahhhh my favourite pair of weirdos! How are you Sikwhang?!" CL and Hye Sun made way as Dara opened her arms and pulled the boys in for a hug.


"Chht, well of course I couldn't forget about the girl who styled my hair into a palm tree." Siwan chortled as he motioned his former hairstyle that she had given him a long time ago.


"And of course my first crush, kekeke." Kwanghee teased and she hit his shoulder.


"Oh man, I was gone for waaaay too long... I forgot how much I missed all of you." Dara smiled as they lead her into the old arts room.


"Taeyang will surely be missing you." Soojae whispered into her ear and Dara suddenly remembered his cute eye smile and felt some slight shivers.


And remembered to double check her phone before they walked inside, because she remembered six certain boys.


Still no message from exo, maybe we didn't plan anything after all? She scratched her head, as she was greeted to large canvases and slabs of paint.


---------------------


Meanwhile the group of the certain six boys, had been waiting at a nearby subway station.


"Where is she?" Kyungsoo said in a worried tone, he had his fingers crossed and he was fiddling with his phone.


"She was late on Saturday... But today, she's an hour late." Kai said, looking somewhat annoyed.


Lay was sleeping on Kyungsoo's shoulder while Kris surprisingly stood up and was frantically texting on his phone. What the hell? We're outside, I don't understand why there's no service right now... Kris thought. Chanyeol, Suho and Kai stood pressed against the wall and were merely staring at the leader.


"Lay!!!! It's been 10 minutes already! I wanna sleep on D.O's shoulder and sit down!"


"Chanyeol stop complaining and quit leaning on me." Suho said.


"Guys please, can we chill for a sec?"


"I'm pretty sure she ditched us, I mean we're always setting things up early ... Even I wouldn't be able to do this all the time." Kai finally said.


"Tokki would never do that to us." Kyungsoo defended.


"I'm pretty sure that something came up, I mean she wouldn't do something like that... Hey Kai, give me your phone for a sec." Kai complied and pulled out his smartphone, following the latter to a nearby store.


"Dhuizhang, my data's used up though!" Kris held an arm in front of him to keep him from grabbing his phone.


"Shuddap, I got it connected to the free wifi see? Now look messenger should open and look she messaged us yesterday. Wait.... What? She completely forgot about our plans, she-" 


"She's going back to her old school..." Kai read, over Kris' arm.


"Must just be some visit or something, we can't assume anything."


"Or she could just be leaving us, figures..." Kai looked away coldly, until a voice beamed from behind him.


"Noooooo! What if Tokkie leaves us?!!" Kyungsoo appeared out of nowhere, Lay still clinging on to his arm and trying to sleep.


"Can't we check dhuizhang?! Please? Please? Pleeeeeeease?" Chanyeol started begging Kris.


"Why're you asking me? Ask Suho."


"This'll be fun." Suho said, while Kyungsoo ignored him and started shaking the poor sleeping boy.


"Laaaay! Wake up! What should we do?!?!?!!!" 


"Wait give me 5 minutes, I just need to-"


"Dara's going to leave us forever and we're never going to see her again." Suho said, which immediately earned a strong response from the dimple prince.


"DARA'S LEAVING?! BWO?! Let's go!!! Aishhhht, she's going back to her old sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter