Chapter 6.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the votes have been tabulated & Dara will have seperate encounters with each of the 6 boys! ;D & lu han wins the votes! wooooooooooo okay no more changes ~ THAANKS SUBBIES ~ <3 

--------------------------------------------


Next day.


Dara smoothed the fabric of her skirt and opened the doors of the school. She was still thinking about yesterday's conversation with the six boys and how comfortable she found talking to them. Hehe, healing unicorn Lay and squishy owl Soo are definetly my new otp. Dara chuckled as she entered the corridor. Today was probably the earliest she had come to school, and why? She wanted to avoid all of exo's raging fan girls gossiping and following her.


Whoa, this school is actually so big... Thank goodness I have a map! Let's have a look around Dara. She skipped passed the main hall and decided to head to the gym area, almost forgetting to tie her loose shoelaces in the process.


"Oh? The gym doors are wide open.." Her curiosity increased and she decided to look inside.


Half expecting a few jocks and a couple of fan girls, she was taken aback.


There wearing a fiery red tracksuit imprinted with a white outlined "88" and sack of arrows was Park Chanyeol, the happy virus and member she found was the easiest to get along with and funnest to be around. Yesterday he was the master of photoshop and Dara definetly found herself crying on the floor from laughter thanks to his edits.


She quickly hid behind the gym's large pushed back stands and began to watch him.


"Chanyeol fighting!" She quietly whispered.


A look of determination was painted on the giant's face and in his hands was a large wooden bow and arrow.


Holy crap he's an archer?! Dara gulped and felt her heart pound, somehow just watching his stance was making her nervous.


Chanyeol then pulled the arrow back softly and arched his shoulders to fit correctly with his target. Closing one eye, he envisioned his target and aimed with much precision... Finally letting go.


WOW, BULLSEYE! PERFECT!!! Dara could not hold her giddiness and excitement, almost forgetting that she was hiding and that her shoelaces were untied.


And of course, like the uncoordinated clutz she was... She tripped.


.......


"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!" Chanyeol's face was morphed and one eye seemed to be winking, while the other was open and he fell to the ground clapping his hands together and laughing.


"Ya! Shut up Creepyeol!!!!!" Dara whined and massaged her now sore .


"I-I can't help it, hahahaha- w-who falls beside gym benches?! Ahahahahahaha- and y-you have a habit of falling anywhere and everywhere!" He pointed at her and tried to hold his laughter in.


"Hmph! I was going to congratulate you on your bullseye, but I guess I should just go now since my fall was more important-" She closed her eyes but stopped when she realised that Chanyeol was gone and the door had clicked behind her.


"Dummy it's a habit. Everything you do is just insanely funny Dara, trust me. I'm glad that you aren't any different." He stood behind her and patted her head, causing her to gather a small blush on her cheeks.


"Forget about my dumb fall, whoaa!!!! Since when did you do archery?! That was amaaaazing~! Wah, I've always wanted to try shooting an arrow through an apple or perhaps practice in case of a zombie apocalypse." She exclaimed, clapping her hands together.


"Ah it's just a past time yenno? Something to get away from school... Well, wanna give it a go?" Dara happily nodded and Chanyeol chuckled.


"Alright, let's see what the bunnie's got."


"BUNNY?"


"Yes, a very ugly bunny." 


"CHANYEOL!"


"I'm kidding, you're adorable that's why you're a bunny." 


"Hmph, well you're a duck. Duckyeol."


"No I'm a phoenix."


"D-u-c-k-y-e-o-l."


"But how in the world do I remind you of a duck?"


"Coz you're tall, yellow and you walk like one."


"Ya I am not a-"


Before he could finish, Dara had already pulled the arrow back and let it go. But to her surprise the arrow had landed somewhere else.....


"BAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Chanyeol began to tear up from laughter once again.


Dara had shot the arrow alright, but it ended up striking the back wall and making a hole. This caused her to flush profusely and punch Chanyeol's left arm.


"It's all your fault stupid duckyeol!! - OH MY GOD WHAT IF SOMEONE SEES THIS? AIGOOOO! What if I get fined or arrested?" She flailed the bow around.


"Relax and breathe Dara, it's a tiny hole.... No one will notice that, unless of course they pass the stage closely..." Dara's eyes narrowed.


"Okay, okay chill, it's alright! But seriously, come here." He drew an arrow from the sack he was holding and handed it to her.


"W-what are you doing? D-didn't we establish t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter