Chapter 7.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you guys ready for Kaidara and Sudara? Pls excuse the sudara portion guhhhhhhh D:


------------------------------------------


Dara had never noticed it before but the classroom had one large mirror that was hidden by a long red curtain, which was now tied at the sides.


Eureurong, eureurong eureurong dae ~


Kai was moving gracefully, his hands were outstretched as he did quick spins across the room. Dara was completely mesmerized with the synchronization of his dancing; he was breathing heavily but firm as his movements were very steady and hard-edged.


"Like what you're seeing?" She turned a bright red and covered her face, when she realised that he had spotted her reflection in the mirror.


"I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't mean to interrupt you, I was just so curious... That was so good! But yeah.. I should be going now, Lay must be waiting for me-" Before she could finish Kai had already stopped her.


"Let's see your moves Park." He motioned her to come closer and she nervously did.


Dara quit it, you look like you're going to piss yourself.


"No, are you okay? I can't dance! Unless you want to see me do the chicken dance." Dara quickly shook her head, but Kai grabbed her hands.


"Relax and move to the beat Dara, or move to the side and clap your hands... Just feel the music, see?" He let go off her hands and began popping to the music, to which she responded with a snort.


"Hahahahahaha! Very funny, my body does not function that way-" She stopped when she heard one of her favourite jams by 2NE1.


"Do you love meeeee? Do you love me like the way I love you babe~!" Dara pelted out, trying to mimic the dance moves.


"You liar, see? You can dance." Kai smirked at Dara, who had done each and every move perfectly.


"I can only do covers though- OUUU DO THE SOLO PART!! C'mon bend down and swing your hips arounddddd!" She began showing Kai and he tried his best to suppress his laughter, but he chuckled anyways.


So the ice cold dancer does have a heartwarming smile... Aigooooooooo.


"Nah, you bend down and move your hips like so-" He stopped when the music suddenly changed.


Girl, I need a girl~ 


Dara's eyes widened in horror... THIS... THIS. IS. A. COUPLE. DANCE.


"Weird... Oh well, for this dance you don't need to move so much. Just follow my lead." He asked for her hand, which she reluctantly placed in his.


"..." She froze, when she felt the warmth of his palms.


NOPE, I CAN'T DO THIS.. I CAN'T. She was about to run away and hide, when Kai pulled her close.....


"Don't hop away now, Santokki."


Geez, just what was with everyone calling her Santokki?


"Kai I really can't, this is embarassing.."


"Nonsense, I saw you dancing in the halls earlier like you had no care in the world you dork." She turned as red as a tomato and forced herself to swing her hips to meet Kai's.


.........


I just grinded on Kim Jongin.


Kim Jongin with beads of sweat running down his well defined collarbones, with his glistening beautiful tanned skin.


Can I just apply to be his personal sweat wiper? Dara you byuntae!! AIGOOOOOO! 


"Dara you're doing fine, don't worry." He reassured the poor girl who was deep in thought and Kai was sure that he could feel the nervousness in her fingers.


"......Meh."


"Alright then, how about you step up your game if you don't want me to think you ." He whispered in her ear and she came back to reality.


"Me? Sandara Park at dancing? HO! You want some of this? Well okay let's go!" She did a body wave and began to completely lose herself in the music, while Kai closed his eyes and responded to her moves.


He was sliding his hands up her cloth covered arm and both were completely unaware of their newly developed close skinship.


Kai oppa, I missed you... Let's practice neh? Our duo will be even more perfect once we get this choreo down. But suddenly, her familiar voice echoed through his thoughts and he suddenly froze... 


No... I need to stop this, now.


He quickly let go of Dara, who almost stumbled on the ground and he made his way to his mounted ipod and changed the music.


It turned into "Missing you" by 2NE1.


"Sorry, but you have to go.. I need to practice now so..." He turned to face her and the same cold stare that gave her shivers, appeared on his face once again.


What? What happened to the normal Kai I was just dancing with? What the-


"O-oh... S-sorry, I didn't know I was that bad. Mian! Have a good practice and don't over tire yourself. Kai fighting!" Dara bowed and quickly ran outside, forgetting about Lay's special dessert.


Idiot, look what you've done. Kai thought, as he groggily walked to an empty desk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter