Chapter 1.

Awkward.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alright Hi everyone! sorry for the late first update ahh.. My mac crashed a few days ago so I'm not sure how long it'll take me to do the next updates :( right now I'm just borrowing one for now, but I'm not sure how long I can use it ;A;
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------


Dara pushed back her square framed lenses and opened her eyes. She was now staring at her reflection in the mirror, gazing at her right now was her dorky looking self, glasses and all.


She hated to admit it but this was how she looked like and how she held herself through everyone's eyes. The way she carried hersellf gave way to her discerning looks.


She was shy, not an introvert but very quiet. She had a couple of close friends, but if there was one friend that made things awkward in any situation that was surely her: Sandara Park.


Everyday she told herself: Dara, you can do it. Seven more hours and you can go home, pig out, and sleep away. Everything's going to be okay.


She gestured a fighting motion at herself and began to head for the door.


Outside she was greeted to the sight of dark maroon plastered walls, sleek blue lockers and familiar people who were off to their next classes.


"Seriously Dee, were you taking a dump or something? You need to lay off the eggs girl! Man you need to learn how to control yourself this isn't health-" Dara heard her best friend's voice and rolled her eyes.


"Ya! Park Soojae seriously? Aishht, I was just fixing myself in the mirror. Neomu, neomu Michyeosseo"


"I'm just messin' with you duhhhh, you should know that by now." She smirked and wrang her arms around Dara's shoulder.


Park Soojae was one of Dara's best and closest friends. Even if the two only knew each other for a total of 4 years, the two told each other everything and Dara wasn't afraid to be her confident self around her. Soojae had hazelnut eyes that seemed to sparkle underneath her black squared frames, she had long pin straight black hair and she was mixed chinese and korean.


(This is how Soojae looks) : http://36.media.tumblr.com/a7af3b68cd8a1ffbbb8605c6a69eb737/tumblr_nhf0zv0CDv1u75rbco1_500.png


"Hehe, I bet you were texting your lover." Soojae smirked.


"Lover, who is my lov-" Her eyes widened in realisation.


"Ya! Park Soojae!!! Taeyang is not my lover! Ugh, can you not?!"


"In all honesty you two really need to date and get married, PLEEEASE. You had art class together for like what a month? And months later you become the cutest most awkward couple ever!" 


"Are you okay? We're just friends, that's weird."



"Yeah sure, friends with benefits. Girl do you see the way he looks at you? It's like your his little dumpling and he'll do anything to devour you. He eats lunch with us almost every single day and he comes to your early spare just to be with YOU. Can it be anymore obvious or do you two need someone to straight up tell y-" Dara covered Soojae's mouth.


"Soojae ahhhhh! You're too loud, what if someone hears you?!"


Okay she had to admit it, she liked Taeyang... No, like was an understatement. 


He was her first love.


In all honesty she couldn't understand how a shy, awkward and artsy girl like her could ever befriend such a nice, sweet and popular dancer like him. It seemed like the impossible, but it happened. At times she thought that they could be more than what they already were, but the saddest part was that they were just from two completely different worlds... It just didn't work well and they had both asserted their status to each other as "friendzoned". All she could do was be ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter