Stop fangirling!

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyuhyun opened the car door to a sleeping Ryeowook. He looks so tired. The members also saw him and they quietly get on the car trying as hard as possible to avoid waking Ryeowook up. As mad as they were at Ryeowook, they cared about him too and right now, Ryeowook needed to get some sleep.

"I don't think he actually slept with Kiara." Sungmin whispered.

"Ryeowook's not the type to sleep around, hell he's a desert when it comes to dating." Kangin whispered back.

"I guess he must have stayed over for Ryden then I suppose?" Henry asked. "Wookie hyung is nice; he doesn't have any bad intentions."

Kyuhyun sighed and nodded. Henry was right about Ryeowook being nice with no bad intentions. Kyuhyun had never met someone as nice as Ryeowook. He was literally a walking angel, that boy. Plus, Ryeowook did mention that all he wanted to do was help Kiara. Kyuhyun turned to the eternal magnae sitting next to him sleeping peacefully with his head against the window. He slowly moved Ryeowook's head to his shoulders and Ryeowook stirred a little only to cuddle deeper into Kyuhyun's side.

"You're probably right. He just wants to help his friend. He's a sweetheart. He wouldn't hurt a fly." Heechul smiled watching Ryeowook resting against Kyuhyun in front of him.

If they only knew the real truth... If they knew how I left Kiara when she was pregnant and only focused on being an idol, if they knew why Kiara left him, if they knew how I gave up easily when I couldn't find her, if they knew that I'm a lousy father, if they knew that I couldn't help Andy Hyung...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here you go."

Ryeowook placed two pizza boxes in front of s who were watching a movie. They looked up at Ryeowook, looking confused. Eunhyuk was the first who had reach the pizza box and started taking one and stuffing it into his mouth.

"What's this?" Donghae asked.

"Well.. I figured I owe you all an apology... I was rude in the morning earlier just now. I'm really sorry, hyung." Ryeowook hung his head.

"Aw its okay, Wookie." Sungmin smiled. "Did you get to catch some sleep?'

"Yes and I'm feeling so much better now, hyung." Ryeowook gave a huge smile.

Ryeowook sat down and joined s who were watching a movie. They all ate the pizza hurriedly. Ryeowook shook his head and chuckled. They just had dinner not too long ago but the way they ate look like they hadn't ate for a long time already. Ryeowook suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter