Ick?

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the long wait!! My laptop crashed but it's all fine now THANK FREAKING GOD. Aites, two chaps up today since I feel bad for being mia for long alr. Enjoy and do leave your comments and love! Thank you <3

_________________________________________________________

"Awww come on, Kyu! Give that back."

Ryeowook stretched his hands as high as he could but still failed. Kyuhyun was taller and he kept waving Ryeowook's shirt around having fun teasing his cute hyung.

"Aww come on Wookie, can't reach?" Kyuhyun asked, smirking.

"Kyuuuu. Give that back, I need to meet Kiara soon." Ryeowook pouted.

"Hmm..." Kyuhyun pretended to think about it. "How about.... No?"

Ryeowook was losing his mind. Not only was he already late to meet Kiara and Ryden but Kyuhyun was also acting like a jerk at the wrong timing. He needed that shirt. He had planned to wear a denim jacket and a black v neck shirt for the day. He didn't have to plan to rethink of a new outfit. Ryeowook pouted and did some aegyo but that only made Kyuhyun laugh.

"Why are you going out with Kiara anyway?" Kyuhyun asked. "Ever since last month, you keep going out with her."

True. Ever since Ryeowook had taken care of Ryden, Ryeowook always made it a point to go out with Kiara and Ryden at least once every two days. He loved the idea of just being with his own family. They always spend their nights at Kiara's living room (since he would die if they were caught by fans), watching Ryden's favourite cartoon, Winnie the Pooh, together.

"Kyu, you better give me back that damn shirt." Ryeowook warned. "If you don't, I'm going to... Going to...."

Kyuhyun laughed. "Going to do what, hyung?"

"I'm going to...." Ryeowook thought for awhile thinking hard. Kyuhyun smirked at that cute face and when Ryeowook's face lit up with an idea, Kyuhyun couldn't help but grin at his hyung. "I'm going to tickle you, Kyu ah!"

Kyuhyun was attacked by small fingers on his stomach tickling him and he laughed and tried to push Ryeowook away. Kyuhyun managed to tickle Ryeowook back and in a matter of seconds, both the hallyu stars were on the floor, giggling and tickling each other like little girls. Since Kyuhyun was taller, he took advantage of his strength and height and pinned Ryeowook to the floor with one hand holding Ryeowook's arms above him while the other continued tickling Ryeowook.

"Yah!! Haha... Ha.. Stop.. It! Hahaha... Kyu... Hahaha..  Hyun!" Ryeowook said in between giggles.

Kyuhyun stopped tickling Ryeowook and both of them stopped laughing, trying to catch their breath. Ryeowook who had regained his energy back, started blushing when he realized how inapporpiate they both looked. Kyuhyun was seating on Ryeowook's waist while pinning his arms down above his head and he had his lips very close to Ryeowook. Ryeowook could feel the younger’s breathing on him and he wondered how it would feel if he were to move in just a little closer....

"Play starcraft with me, Wookie." Kyuhyun whispered, still dangerously close to Ryeowook's lips.

"I already made plans, Kyu. Come on." Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun the puppy dog look. "And since when do you want me of all people to play starcraft with you? You hate playing with me because I lose too soon."

"It's your fault for being so pathetic in it."

"Heeeeey."

Kyuhyun grinned at his hyung. Hell, had Ryeowook always been this cute? He loved the idea of having Ryeowook's body below him. His minds crossed all sorts of things he wanted or could do to his hyung if he was his. Kyuhyun loved how warm Ryeowook's body and breath felt on him.  He was trying very hard to resist the temptation of just crashing his lips into Ryeowook's beautiful ones. So close yet so far. The both of them were busy staring at each other, until they heard the door opened.

"Oh my god!! What are you two doing" A very suprised Henry appeared, his eyes covering his eyes.

Ryeowook and Kyuhyun quickly disentangled themselves from the mess and stood up, both of them pretending to brush off dust from their clothes and hair. Henry peeped through hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter