I don't get jealous

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm so sorry for the late/short update! T.T

___________________________________________________

They were back in Korea for a few days before they had to continue travelling and although he was exhausted from all those sleepless nights rehearsing and performing nonstop, travelling from one place to another and experiencing all types of different weather and people, Ryeowook made time to visit Kiara and Ryden.

“Omo, look at you!” Ryeowook opened his arms.

Ryden was all grown up, he looked taller and slimmer. He was playing with a toy until he saw Ryeowook at the door. Ryden dropped the toy and screamed, jumping in joy as he ran towards Ryeowook’s open arms. He hugged Ryeowook so tightly that Ryeowook fell down backwards.

“Baby, you’re so tall now.” Ryeowook Ryden’s hair. “Did you miss Appa?”

Ryden nodded quickly and hugged Ryeowook again, not wanting to let go. Ryeowook didn’t know why but his felt his eyes getting teary. He looked up to the pregnant Kiara who were watching them and she had already started crying. Ryeowook chuckled and carried the clinging Ryden up and hugged Kiara together.

“Why are you crying?” Ryeowook grinned. “You miss me too, don’t you?”

Kiara playfully shoved Ryeowook. “You wish!”

Ryeowook laughed and kissed Kiara’s hair, missing her and her warmth. Kiara looked beautiful even when Ryeowook realized she was wearing a plain oversized tshirt and jeans. She had no make-up on but she was glowing, Ryeowook bet it was from the pregnancy. Ryeowook realized Kiara didn’t at all look pregnant except for the fact that she was glowing palely.

“You really should eat more, K.” Ryeowook advised. “You’re looking so thin, even when you’re pregnant.”

“Hey, why don’t you look in the mirror yourself buddy?” Kiara pouted.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes.“Yah, I’m not pregnant aren’t I?”

Kiara laughed and hugged Ryeowook again. This time, she rested her head against Ryeowook’s shoulder and Ryeowook kissed her temple. Ryeowook could feel how Kiara felt comfortable whenever she was with him and Ryeowook could say the same for her. He didn’t know why but with Kiara, it felt like coming home.

“How have you really been, K?” Ryeowook whispered. “Is everything going on okay?”

“I miss Andy oppa and with you gone, I was just so lonely.” Kiara wiped her eyes. “Aish, I’m being such an emotional mess all of a sudden.”

“That happens to pregnant beautiful woman, don’t worry baby.” Ryeowook Kiara’s hair. “You know you don’t have to feel so lonely. Andy hyung and I will always be with you, no matter where we are you’ll always have us. We’re a family, you, me, Andy hyung and Ryden.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“I still don’t get why you haven’t slept with him.”

Minho put the controller down and stretched his body, tired from playing video games with Kyuhyun all day. While they played, Kyuhyun was telling Minho all about Ryeowook and he was hoping for some good advises but obviously Minho was as stupid as he was when it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter