I love you too. Forever and always

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Say bye to umma, she has to go now.”

Ryeowook urged Ryden as he tried to pull the struggling baby away. Ryden had been sobbing his eyes out ever since Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Donghae went back into the room. Ryeowook didn’t know what happened but the boy must be feeling worried and scared for his umma too. Ryden held onto Kiara tighter as he shook his head continuously.

“Ryden baby, umma has to go.” Kiara cooed.

“Umma, don’t go.” Ryden shook his head looking into Kiara’s eyes. “Plwease don’t go.”

“Ryden, umma is going to come back soon, don’t worry.” Kyuhyun smiled. “Don’t you want your baby sister to come out soon?”

Ryden nodded as he wiped his eyes. “But.. But.. Ryden don’t want umma to lweave.”

Ryeowook smiled warmly at Ryden and bent forward kissing the boy’s forehead. He made sure he was eye level with Ryden. Ryden’s eyes were beautiful but sad as his tears continued flowing down his handsome face. Ryeowook wiped away the tears knowing exactly how the boy was feeling.

“Ryden ah, umma is going to come back to you soon, don’t even worry about it.” Ryeowook said sweetly. “And you’re going to meet your baby sister soon. Don’t you want to meet her? Umma is strong alright so don’t worry about umma. Wookie appa will be with umma so she won’t get too lonely.”

Kiara nodded and Ryden’s hair. “I’m going to be okay, baby. Trust me, okay?”

Ryden wiped his eyes and sniffed as he finally nodded and bent forward to kiss Kiara’s forehead. “I love you, umma.”

“I love you too, Ryden. Forever and always.”

__________________________________________________

“Alright Kiara-sshi, just as we practiced okay?”

Kiara nodded at the doctor, feeling the pain hiting her again. She winced and Ryeowook immediately took her hands in his, squeezing. Kiara was thankful for Ryeowook’s support all these months. Where would she be without him? She was thankful that Ryeowook had forgiven her and she was especially thankful to Ryeowook for giving Ryden the dad he deserved. Ryeowook loved Ryden with all his heart and just knowing that Ryden was going to grow up with Ryeowook’s guidance gave Kiara peace.

“its okay, K.” Ryeowook whispered. “You can do it.”

Ryeowook’s head was spinning. The lights in the room, the people in white uniform moving here and there, the hand that was gripping his a little too tightly… Everything was just too much but Ryeowook concentrated on Kiara. Kiara looked like hell, sweating with her pale face. Oh god, Ryeowook wished he could do something to help take away Kiara’s pain. Women were so strong going through this. Ryeowook was going to go home with a whole new respect for his own mother and all the other mothers out there. Kiara winced and Ryeowook her hair, whispering encouraging words to her. As much as he was shivering his off, he had to be strong for Kiara, the baby, Ryden and Andy.

“Go back at it again, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, now take another deep breath and push again.. 1, 2, 3, 4,5, 6,7, 8, 9, 10"

“Arghhhhhhhhh.”

“Alright breathe, in out in out. Again, push again. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.”

_____________________________________________

“Ryden ah, here you go, appa bought your favourite, chocalte cupcake!”

Sungmin said cheerfully as the boy eyed the cupcake in front of him. Ryeowook and Kiara had requested them to head back home since they were unsure about how long everything was going to take and it was better for them to head home and get some rest first. Ryden had been gloomy ever since he left his umma and being the good and patient appas that they were, all the members stayed by Ryden trying to cheer him up. Eunhyuk and Donghae kept making lame weird jokes that sometimes even Ryden couldn’t help but laughing. Kangin and Heechul playfully wrestled with Ryden on the bed and for awhile, Ryden was distracted thanks to them. Ryden took the cupcake from Sungmin as fast as possible and gobbled it up, chocolate frosting al smeared on his lips. The boys watched in and laughed at how cute and hungry their little baby looked. As he ate, he walked towards Kangin and climbed into his laps munching happily away. That little brat always wanted seat on someone’s laps. He never liked being alone or seating alone.

“You’re getting too pampered aren’t you?” Kangin grinned.

“Twhats becwause I lwuve Kangin appa!” Ryden replied with his mouth full.

“Yah no talking when your mouth is full, it’s rude.” Heechul scolded.

Ryden pouted but nodded to Heechul, his strictest appa, and rested against Kangin. He ate his cupcake happily as all the members watched him worriedly. They didn’t want him to get gloomy or worried again. Seeing the boy in a bad mood made them feel stressed out. Ryden wiped his mouth and handed half his cupcake to Kangin.

“Appa, I’m done.” Ryden said. “But… I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter