No being sawd, Kyu Appa

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun smacked Heechul’s hands and asked him to keep it down. That hyung of his was slurping his drink out loud stupidly when both of them clearly are supposed to keep it down to spy on Ryeowook.Heechul grimaced and pushed his sunglass up, narrowing his eyes at Kyuhyun.

“Yah, do you think people won’t actually notice us when we wear this?” Heechul frowned. “We’re basically the only two losers wearing sunglasses and caps in a freaking hospital. Our outfits are screaming for attention, don’t you know that pabo?”

Kyuhyun tsk-ed at his hyung. “Hyung, shut up, Wookie’s going to see us.”

Heechul smacked Kyuhyun’s head. “Yah, he’s so damn far from us!”

Kyuhyun bit his lips wondering why on earth he decided to bring Heechul along amongst of all his hyungs. Kyuhyun ignored his whiny diva hyung and focused his attention back to Ryeowook. Ryeowook was talking to the nurse at the counter as he filled up a paper. Kyuhyun watched as the nurse looked at Ryeowook like he was the cutest soft toy in the world. She was grinning from ear to ear, her eyes gliterring as she observed Ryeowook without missing a singe beat. Kiara came forward to both of them and touched Ryeowook’s shoulder. Ryeowook gave a sweet smile, one that made Kyuhyun’s inside boil with so much rage and jealousy. Ryeowook Kiara’s hands and Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, slowly losing his patients. Once the nurse nodded and gestured towards a room, both Kiara and Ryeowook bowed and made their way. The nurse then took out her phone and dialled someone, leaving it on speaker mode. Kyuhyun motioned to Heechul and both of them crept closer to the reception table.

“Hey there!”  A high girly sound came from the phone.

“You are never going to believe this!! Guess who I just met!!?? Super Junior’s Kim Ryeowook!” The nurse screamed into the phone.

“JINJJA? You mean? Ryeowook? Eternal Magnae of Super Junior?” The other girl screamed.

“That’s right! Omo, he’s here right at the hospital!!”

“Oh dear, is he okay? Did he get hurt?”

The nurse scoffed. “Oh, he’s okay, not hurt or anything but O.M.G, he’s here with a girl.  She’s his girlfriend; I’m one hundred percent sure. Remember the rumour we saw about him dating a girl at the playground!! They’re holding hands and Ryeowook oppa is sooo sweet to her. Actually, Ryeowook oppa is so sweet to me too but omo, Wookie oppa and that girl was soo cute!”

There was a loud gasping sound from the phone before a loud squel. “They really are?! Are you sure?! You’re so lucky!! I want to meet them too! How was Ryeowook oppa acting towards her? Aww man, I can’t believe Ryeowook oppa is not single anymore.”

The nurse laughed and continued rambling. “She’s pregnant too! And guess what?! Ryeowook oppa was helping her to fill in all her details and he accidentally said we’re having a baby girl and then he quickly said she. I bet he was just trying to save his idol . He’s so damn cute. And his girlfriend sudenlly came and they were talking to each other and omo, the way that Ryeowook oppa looks at her…”

“Ahhhhhh, my fangirl heart can’t take this anymore!!”

“I swear, there’s love written all over their faces. Ryeowook oppa was asking her to get some rest and seat back down and they started talking about last night. More evidence that they’re dating, right??”

“What were they talking about?”

The nurse replayed back the exact same conversation between Ryeowook and Kiara to her friend who was squeeling endlessly on the phone. Heechul gritted his teeth, annoyed with those squeels. He peeped at his quiet dongsaeng and realized how stiff he looked. Heechul c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter