You've suffered enough

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you lie to him?”

Kiara knew it was impossible to avoid this topic but she wished Kyuhyun would have avoided talking about this at a time like this. Both of them were stuck in a traffic jam in Kyuhyun’s car and it was making Kiara more anxious and worried for Ryden’s health. Honestly, she didn’t expect that Kyuhyun would be the one who would volunteer to help Ryden of all people.

Kiara bit her lips nervously. “I… When I told him that I was pregnant… I meant to tell him it was Andy oppa’s baby but… Wookie jumped to conclusions.. And he looked so happy.”

Kyuhyun scoffed. “Have you thought about how hurt he’d be when he finds out about the truth?”

“Honestly when Andy oppa and I left… We never thought of coming back to Wookie.” Kiara whispered. “He’s better off without us.”

“He is.”

Kiara felt like she had been mentally slapped when she heard Kyuhyun’s acidic tone. “You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to, Kyuhyun. I know you must be mad for Wookie and-”

“Don’t be silly.” Kyuhyun cut her off, shaking his head. “Its life and death we’re talking about here. There’s no time to be immature when it comes down to something like this. Plus… It’s Ryden…. I love that kid and… I know I’m supposed to be mad at you because you lied to Ryeowook but I don’t think you deserve losing Ryden, you’ve suffered enough.”

“Kamsahaminda.”

Kyuhyun offered a small smile suddenly feeling sorry for Kiara. “If I’m not compatible enough, we still have Sungmin hyung and Donghae hyung. Kibum and Leeteuk hyung too. I know a few other people with A blood so no worries. Worst come to worst… We have MBLAQ. All of them are A.”

Kiara managed a soft laugh both she and Kyuhyun fell back into awkward silence. It was weird having Kyuhyun talking to her so nicely. She always knew Kyuhyun as the mischievous and cheeky one or as everyone else called him, evil magnae. Yes, he had been rude to her a few times before but Kyuhyun was suddenly different.

“I’m really sorry for hurting Ryeowook.” Kiara whispered sadly. “I didn’t mean to lie to him.”

Kyuhyun sighed. “He needs some time.”

“I deserve it if Wookie and all of you hate me.” Kiara said. “But it’s not fair if everyone ends up hating Ryden too.”

Kyuhyun shook his head confidently. “Ryden came into our lives and dug a room for him to stay in our hearts. We love him even that impossible monster,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter