Spill it, magnae

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun took a sip from his coffee while he glared at the little monster who was busy kissing the life out of one of Wookie’s stuffed giraffe toy. That little brat kept him awake almost two hours. He only slept at five and just like Ryeowook had said, Ryden hugged the living out of Kyuhyun. It was eight in the morning and when Kyuhyun stirred up, Ryden stirred up awake too, not at all tired from the lack of sleep.

“You hugged me all night.” Kyuhyun pouted at Ryden. “Do you know how scared I was to move a muscle? And now my body is so stiff and sore.”

In actual fact, Kyuhyun did enjoy having Ryden with him. He especially loved it when Ryden talked to him all night and when his eyes started falling, Kyuhyun watched the little fella slowly stopped babbling. Ryden cuddled against Kyuhyun’s chest, trying to get as close to Kyuhyun as possible. What shocked Kyuhyun the most was that before he completely, closed his eyes, Ryden sat up and touched Kyuhyun’s face with both his hands. Ryden smiled at Kyuhyun and gave him a loud smacking kiss on his cheeks.

“Ah, morning my handsome prince.”

Kiara entered the kitchen wearing a black very short shorts and a red tshirt. Hell, even though Kyuhyun was attracted to Ryeowook, he had to admit, Kiara was one damn fine woman. She looked so flawless and beautiful, glowing even, early in the morning and her tight shirt and shorts made her look even much ier and prettier. Kiara hugged Ryden and his hair and she bowed when she saw Kyuhyun.

“Good morning, Kyuhyun-shi.” Kiara smiled.

Kyuhyun bowed. “Morning.”

“Did he cause you any trouble last night? I’m so sorry if-”

“No no, he was fine. I had a great time.”

“He’s having a great time too.” Kiara playfully pinched Ryden’s cheeks. “You’re enjoying staying over with the Suju appas don’t you?”

Kyuhyun looked around the kitchen suddenly feeling awkward. Kiara looked around the kitchen and looked back at Kyuhyun.

“I hope you don’t mind if I make breakfast for the members today right?” Kiara asked politely. “I figured I should at least be useful when I’m around here.”

“Oh sure, Ryeowook usually does the cooking but I guess he must be tired so he’s sleping in.” Kyuhyun said. “Umm.. Yeah.. Do.. Do you need any help?”

“It’s fine, I’ll just need you to tell me where some stuffs are.” Kiara told Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun helped Kiara with the preparations, figuring that it would be awkward if he left Kiara alone in the kitchen. Kiara was after all a guest. He didn’t know what to say to her but thankfully, Kiara was friendly so she was the one who kept bringing up different topics to talk about.

“Wookie used to make these for me every morning.” Kiara laughed.

“How long have you known him?” Kyuhyun asked, wanting to dig into Kiara and Ryeowook’s relationship a little deeper.

“Oh, we’ve known each other for a long time now. We were childhood friends but we only got together when we grew older.” Kiara told Kyuhun. “We used to be so overweight; we didn’t have any other friend.”

“Did you go through the same workout with Ryeowook?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yeah, whenever we get teased, we would cry together, go eat a bunch of chocolates and then skip rope about a thousand times.” Kiara laughed thinking about those memories. “Ryeowook was always a hard worker, whether it was about losing weight or learning how to sing and dance.”

“And being an appa, it seems.” Kyuhyun added.

Kiara looked away from Kyuhyun. “Well yeah… I heard that he told the members about… us.”

“We’ll know about it sooner or later, you know.” Kyuhyun smiled. “Don’t have to feel guilty.”

“But all of you must hate me for leaving Ryeowook?”

Kyuhyun thought about it for awhile. “If you hadn’t left Wookie, he would have left with you and probably left us and we wouldn’t be where we are today. So in a way, we’re kind of thankful to you.”

Kiara blinked. “Oh…”

“But I’ve got to know,” Kyuhyun paused and looked straight into Kiara’s eyes. “Are you back to steal Wookie’s heart?”

___________________________________________________________________

“Eh? Who cooked breakfast?” Ryeowook asked as the members were already seated at the living room, eating away.

“I did.” Kiara smiled.

Kiara was seating in between the very excited Eunhyuk and Heechul. Both the boys were excited alright. But they were not excited about the food. They were excited having a girl, a girl as pretty and y as Kiara in the house. Poor Kiara must not have a clue those boys were trying to get his attention. Henry had Ryden seating on his laps as he fed small pieces of bread into his mouth.

“Appa!” Ryden squealed when his eyes landed on Ryeowook.

“Morning, baby.” Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter