You're my one and only, Kyu

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul managed to duck just in time as a flying pillow was sent his way, the pillow landed against the wall outside and Heechul narrowed his eyes, closing the hotel door ignoring the lonely pillow in the hallway. Ryeowook grumbled something and ignored Heechul, pacing the room with big angry steps.

“I don’t even want to hear your lecture, hyung.” Ryeowook said. “Don’t even start.”

Heechul sat on his bed as he watched the eternal magnae. “I’m not going to lecture you.”

Ryeowook stopped pacing and threw his arms in the air. “Why aren’t you lecturing me, hyung? I deserve it.”

“You just asked me not to.”

“Oh, now you listen to what I have to say after knowing me for almost ten years!”

Heechul tried to hide a smile. “Go to sleep, Wookie. You being mad isn’t going to solve anything.”

Ryeowook folded his arms and flopped back on his bed opposite of Heechul’s. Heechul was amused to say the truth. This was the couple’s first fight and Heechul expected Ryeowook to cry himself to sleep but nope, his eternal magnae looked frustrated and guilty. Ryeowook tried to hide it but for Heechul it was damn obvious that Ryeowook was feeling bad and guilty.

“Argh, hyung, do you know how mad I am?” Ryeowook muttered, his face in his pillow. “But the worst part of it is that I feel so bad for Kyu.”

“Why are you mad when you feel bad?” Heechul asked.

Ryeowook sighed. “I love Kyu, I really do. Kiara has been in my life almost forever and she’s like a sister to me now. Why can’t Kyu understand that?”

“Well… You don’t have babies with your sisters don’t you?” Heechul pointed out.

Ryeowook groaned. “Why does everyone think that I’d make the same mistake twice? This was the reason I was scared to tell you that Kiara is pregnant.”

“Why don’t you trust us to tell us the truth then?”

Ryeowook bit his lips and sat up on his bed, staring at Heechul. “I’m scared that Hyung will jump to conclusions and get mad at me again. I’m scared that no one will believe me.”

Heechul walked over to his eternal magnae and hugged him. “Wookie, you know that no matter what we’ll have to believe you, even if we don’t at first. We’re here for you and even if we get mad, that doesn’t mean that we don’t love you anymore.”

________________________________________

Kyuhyun couldn’t sleep as he thrashed in his bed, flipping from side to side. His mind was too busy thinking of everything that was happening especially his first fight with Ryeowook. He missed spending the night with him, missed those thin arms around his waist, missed those beautiful lips, missed his warm body. He wanted to talk to him but it was four in the freaking morning. Heechul would kill him if he were to knock on their door since he was sharing a room with Ryeowook. Kyuhyun sighed and got out of his bed. Kyuhyun put on his jeans and grabbed a white shirt and quietly headed out of his hotel room, wanting to get some fresh air.

As he sat on one of the pool lounge’s chair, he stared at the pool which was glowing in the moonlight. Kyuhyun didn’t understand his feelings, still confused with everything that was happening. Ryeowook said that he didn’t cheat on him and Kyuhyun knew deep in his heart that Ryeowook would never do such a thing. But then why was Wookie the father? And why was Kyuhyun always jealous? Kyuhyun shook his head and sighed, standing up and pulling up his jeans to his knees. He sat at the edge of the pool and slowly dipped his feet in,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter