Im sowwy

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa!”

Ryeowook facepalmed as Ryden excitedly called out Appa while pointing at the screen. Well, if he were to look on the bright side, Ryden was calling everyone on the screen appa so maybe the members wouldn’t figure anything out? The members narrowed their eyes and looked at Ryeowook suspiciously.

“Wookie, why is he calling you appa?” Heechul asked.

“Umm.. Hyung, he’s calling everyone his appa.” Ryeowook replied, his voice a little shaky.

“No, he started saying appa when you started singing.” Kyuhyun stated.

“Umm….”

Ryeowook was saved by an enthusiastic Donghae who had grabbed Ryden and flung him into the air and catching him of course. Donghae danced around the room with Ryden in his arms, giving the baby loud smacking kisses.

“Yah baby, I didn’t know you could talk!!!!!!! Say Donghae hyung. Aw hell, call me appa too!” Donghae cooed sounding too excited. “Dong-Hae. Dong-Hae Appa.”

Donghae was dancing around the room with Ryden in his arms. He was overreacting but hell, that man had always loved children. Donghae cooed and cooed while the members stared at Donghae with either disgust or warm smiles. Ryden, who was shocked by the sudden man’s excited outburst, started crying out loud.

“Aww! Hae, look what you did, he’s crying now.” Eunhyuk groaned.

Yes, now’s my time to escape before the members start asking more questions. Ryeowook stood up and walked over to the now panicking Donghae. Ryeowook opened his arms and Ryden struggled from Donghae when he saw Ryeowook.

“Appaaa!” Ryden cried.

Ryeowook sighed. There really was no way he could avoid it. He took Ryden from Donghae’s arm and rocked Ryden, slowly humming. Ryden instantly stopped crying and hugged Ryeowook’s neck tighter. He rested his head against Ryeowook’s chest and Ryeowook knew that Ryden must already be sleepy.

“Ryden ah, let’s wash up and put you to sleep okay. Say goodbye to the hyungs.” Ryeowook spoke sweetly.

Ryden took a peep from Ryeowook’s chest to look at the members who were staring at them weirdly. Ryden must have felt the tension because he quickly hid his head in Ryeowook’s chest refusing to say a word to the members.

“Goodnight, Ryden ah.” Donghae patted Ryden’s back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s not fair for you.” Ryeowook whispered as he Ryden’s hair.

Ryeowook watched his baby sleeping peacefully, gripping Ryeowook’s fingers. Ryden always loved doing that whenever he went to sleep. Ryeowook loved it whenever he did that. It made him feel that Ryden feels the need to be protected and wanted his finger for comfort. Ryeowook was lying next to Ryden on the mattress, him ever since forever. He was deep in thoughts; everything was so complicated for him.

“I love you and I want the whole world to know that you’re mine, baby boy but I can’t do it. I’m sorry.” Ryeowook whispered. “I love you, Ryden ah. Always have and always will. No matter what happens.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you think is going on?” Kangin asked.

Once Ryeowook left the living room to put Ryden to sleep, the members put their head together and started talking about what just happened.

“Hyung, you don’t believe that Ryeowook is the real appa… Do you?” Donghae asked. “I mean it’s Wookie we’re talking about here.”

“What? Wookie can’t get someone pregnant?” Heechul asked sarcastically. “Why do I have a feeling that RYden and RYeowook are related?”

“Their names may be coincidental, hyung.” Sungmin answered.

“Well, how about the fact that the boy looks kind of like Ryeowook?” Heechul asked again.

“No, he doesn’t hyung. You’re being delusional.”

“Maybe Ryeowook’s becoming Ryden’s temporary appa? I mean, Ryden’s dad just died. Surely, Ryeowook must have stepped in the father figure for Ryden.” Kangin said.

“Well, that doesn’t explain why Ryeowook has to be there for Kiara all the time too.” This time, it was Kyuhyun who spoke out.

“I have something to say.”

Everyone turned to see Ryeowook with his head down looking towards the floor. He looked up to s and Heechul knew straight away that he wasn’t going to like what he was going to hear. He walked to the centre of living room with everyone’s eyes fixed on him expecting to hear a good explanation.

“I am Ryden’s appa.”

 “What the hell are you talking about, Ryeowook?” Eunhyuk asked.

Ryeowook fidgeted uncomfortably. “I am Ryden’s appa.”

“Real appa?? Yah you mean you and Kiara…”

Ryeowook nodded. “Kiara was my ex…. She… She got pregnant because of me and…”

“YOU MADE A GIRL PREGNANT AND YOU LEFT HER?” Heechul stood up, frustrated at Ryeowook. “WHO TAUGHT YOU TO BE LIKE THAT?”

Donghae pulled Heechul back to his seat. “Hyung, let Ryeowook explain first.”

“Hyung, Kiara was the one who left me.” Ryeowook whispered. “I was ready; I was prepared to be a father… K left me because she didn’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter