APGAR

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and Ryden was healthy enough to be discharged from the hospital. Ryeowook paid all the hospital bills and even made sure he bought enough vitamin supplies for Ryden. For Ryeowook, nothing was ever a waste for Ryden. As long as his baby boy is healthy, he would buy all the vitamins in the world just for Ryden.

“Appa, where are we gwoing?” Ryden asked as he tugged on Kyuhyun’s hands.

“Somewhere.” Kyuhyun replied.

“Where is somewhere, appa?”

“I can’t tell you.”

“Why won’t appa twell me?”

“Because I just won’t.”

“Okay.” Ryden turned to Ryeowook and smiled innocently. “Appa, where are we gwoing?”

“Yah yah, you’re not going to make Wookie appa tell you the secret. He’s always melting when it comes to you.” Kyuhyun pulled Ryden away from the laughing Ryeowook.

Ryden pouted and Kyuhyun laughed, carrying him up and kissing his cheeks. As they continued walking to a nearby café, Ryden continued annoying Kyuhyun with a thousand more questions and Ryeowook watched with full interest and love how Kyuhyun answered all of them sarcastically, teasing Ryden at every chance he got.

“We’re here, kyaa.” Ryeowook laughed as Ryden bounced.

“Kyu appa, are you buying me chocolwate cwake?” Ryden asked eagerly with huge eyes.

“Didn’t you eat enough cake last week?” Kyuhyun asked. “I bought you five cupcakes. Yah, you’re going to eat diabetes if all you do is eat cake.”

The three of them walked to the back of the café where a man was seating down wearing a cap while looking down at his phone. He sipped on his cold latte although the weather outside was freezing cold. Ryeowook smiled. He had truly missed that weird hyung of him.

“Yesung hyung!”

Ryeowook called out and ran over to give his hyung a tight hug. Yesung hugged Ryeowook back tightly, missing his dongsaeng and especially his sweet and ever so lovely Ryeowook. Yesung had always looked after Ryeowook and being in the army, he was always worried for his dongsaengs. Yesung hugged Kyuhyun after that, both of them feeling happy as KRY was reunited. Ryeowook picked a confused Ryden up and pointed politely at Yesung.

“Ryden ah, this is YeYe Appa.” Ryeowook told Ryden.

“Ye… Ye appa?” Ryden asked, looking at Ryeowook.

“Yup, Yeye appa. He’s your appa too. Go and give him a hug and kiss.”

Ryeowook put Ryden down and Yesung squatted down and waited for the baby to greet him. Yesung had to admit, the baby was a little precious thing. Ryeowook and the other members were always talking about him on phone conversations and it was true, the baby was goddamn cute and good-looking. Ryden’s huge eyes sparkled with curiosity as he started walking towards Yesung. Yesung was expecting the boy to walk away from him since most people complaint that he looked mean. But this little kid… He walked straight to him not even showing any fear.

“Hwello Yeye Appa.” Ryden smiled a toothy smile and hugged Yesung.

Yesung smiled as he felt the small hands around his neck. “Hey there, Ryden.”

“Yeye appa loves turtles, Ryden ah.” Kyuhyun patted Ryden’s shoulders. “His best friend is a turtle.”

With that Ryden’s eyes widened and the three Super Junior members laughed at how excited Ryden looked all of a sudden. “Yeye appa, can I be bwest fwiends with you and your twurtles too?!!”

_______________________________________________________

Zzzzz Zzzzz

Ryeowook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter