Don't Cwry

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SO SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE KYAAA!! 

______________________________________________

“I’m sorry Mr. Kim, he couldn’t make it.”

Ryeowook shook his head, tears already streaming down his face. He pulled the doctor by his collar, startling him as he shook the doctor. No, this was not happening. The doctor hadn’t tried his best. The doctor was pranking him wasn’t he?

“You’re lying!” Ryeowook screamed, shaking the doctor’s body. “He’s my son! He can’t be dead!!”

“We tried, Ryeowook.” The doctor peeled Ryeowook’s fingers off his collar. “He was losing too much blood and Mr. Cho’s was not enough. Ryden’s body was too weak to fight and his heart stopped beating.”

“No no!” Ryeowook yelled. “He’s my son, he can’t be dead. NO!”

The doctor gave an apologetic look and grabbed Ryeowook’s shoulder. “I really am sorry, Ryeowook.”

“NOOOOOOOO!”

Ryeowook felt a slap on his face and his eyes flew open. Ryeowook screamed in shock when he noticed a pale-looking Heechul staring straight into his face. Heechul screamed too and slapped Ryeowook and both of them finally shut down. Ryeowook closed his eyes, his head falling back into his pillows.

“Why did you slap me, hyung?” Ryeowook asked.

“You were screaming.” Heechul answered. “And noisy.”

“Still..” Ryeowook frowned. “You shouldn’t have slapped me.”

“I had to, I was trying to wake you up to tell you to shut up but you wouldn’t even move. What were you dreaming about?”

Ryeowook jumped out of his bed once he heard Heechul’s question. He pushed Heechul out of his way and opened his closet, digging into a pile of clothes trying to find something comfortable to put on. Heechul sat on Ryeowook’s bed with a confused and annoyed look on his face.

“Do you need another slap?” Heechul narrowed his eyes. “Or are you going to tell me what’s going on?”

“Ryden.” Ryeowook could only manage as he put on a sweater.

Heechul paled. “Yah is he alright?”

“I.. I don’t know, hyung but I got to go to him now.”

Heechul grabbed Ryeowook’s arms. “Wait, wait, Wookie, it’s raining out there. I’ll drive. But tell me, what did you dream of? Why are you panicking like this?”

“Ryden didn’t make it, hyung.”

________________________________________________________________

The drive to the hospital was so tense; Ryeowook could feel his heart going crazy as his eyes started to tear up. Ryeowook sniffed and rubbed his eyes, hoping that Heechul wouldn’t notice that Ryeowook could break down any time soon. The dream kept repeating itself in Ryeowook’s mind, it was so clear and real, Ryeowook could remember every second of it. If Ryden had really… died, shouldn’t Kyuhyun had already given a call? But what if the dream was trying to tell him something else? Maybe the transfusion was not doing well? Or… Ryeowook froze… What if it was about Kyuhyun? What if Kyuhyun ended up having complications because of his previous accident?

“Yah, are you okay?” Heechul asked, glancing at Ryeowook for awhile before returning back his attention to the road.

“I… I’m scared, hyung.” Ryeowook whispered.

“I’m scared too, Wookie but we have to be strong, okay?” Heechul gave Ryeowook an encouraging smile.

“But hyung.. What if.. what if my dream was true?” Ryeowook asked.

“Don’t say that, Wookie.”

Ryeowook wiped a tear that escaped his eyes. “Hyung, I will never forgive myself if anything happens to Ryden or Kyuhyun.”

________________________________________________________________

Ryeowook stoppedas he neared Ryden’s hospital room. Something bad could be happening behind those doors. He might go in the room to a lifeless boy who he had loved so much. Ryeowook closed his eyes and said a small prayer. God, please don’t take him away from me. Ryden doesn’t deserve to die. He’s my baby. Please don’t do this to me.

“It’s going to be okay, Wookie.” Ryeowook felt a hand gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter