Someone save me!

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm sorry for not updating!! I'm busy now but of course, I will never neglect this story. ontinue supporting and loving and here's a cute chapter for you. Enjoy XD

----------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook was exhausted from a whole day of recording and planning at Sukira. He reached their apartment later than usual and walked in lazily. All the members were already home since it was past midnight. Some of them were already asleep but Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Heechul were still up playing video games in the living room.

“You look tired.” Eunhyuk said to the eternal magnae.

“Sukira was hell today for me.” Ryeowook said flopping down on the sofa next to them, throwing his car keys on the table in front of him. “And I’m starving but I’m too tired to move.”

Heechul frowned. “Is that a hint for us to make you something?”

“Aniyo, I’m just going to sleep.” Ryeowook said getting up but paused when his phone rang, he answered it without looking on the screen. “Deh? Jinjja? Yah, then are you okay?”

The members looked at each other when Ryeowook starting pacing around the living room. He looked worried and although they couldn’t hear what Ryeowook was saying, it was pretty obvious that there was an emergency since Ryeowook looked very worried. He nodded a few times and finally hung up his phone, putting his phone in his pocket. He took the cap that he had thrown on the side table and put in on.

“Yah what’s wrong? Did something happen?” Eunhyuk asked.

“K just called me and asked me to come over.” Ryeowook said in a rush. “Ryden’s not feeling well.”

“K? Kiara?” Kyuhyun asked. “You exchanged numbers??”

“Of course, we’re old friends.” Ryeowook replied defensively. “Aish, I’m worried for Ryden.”

“But Wookie, you just said that you’re tired.” Heechul said. “Get some rest and go visit them tomorrow or something.”

“Ryden’s sick, hyung.” Ryeowook said not making any sense to the members. “I’ve got to go.”

“I’ll go with you.”

Everyone stared at the evil magnae, shocked by his sudden volunteer plus he actually paused his video game just for Ryeowook. Kyuhyun shrugged and rolled his eyes at his overdramatic members and stood up.

“Let me go get changed and I’ll go with you.” Kyuhyun said. “You look tired so I figured I could drive.”

“Oh… Umm... Thanks Kyu.” Ryeowook muttered.

_______________________________________________________________

Ryeowook didn’t talk so Kyuhyun knew something was wrong. It was rare for the eternal magnae to stay quiet especially when they’re in a car but Ryeowook had been silent the whole way, only reading an address from the phone to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cleared his throat.

“So Wookie… What’s the story of you and this Kiara?” Kyuhyun tried sounding casual.

“Just friends.” Ryeowook said, his voice more like a whisper. “Good friends.”

“You never mentioned her before.” Kyuhyun glanced at Ryeowook. “Come on Wookie, you know you can tell me anything right.”

Ryeowook was silent for a few minutes trying to decide if it was worth telling Kyuhyun anything. He decided to just let Kyuhyun’s words sink, too tired and worried to strike a conversation. Kyuhyun who was driving noticed that Ryeowook didn’t answer him and he suspected that Kiara was more than just a good friend.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, are you okay?”

Once the door opened, Ryeowook went straight to Kiara to greet her with a hug. He asked her if she was fine and she nodded, though she looked exhausted with dark circles under her eyes and her skin as pale as ever. But Kyuhyun had to admit, despite how tired she looked, Kiara was still looking prettier than ever. Kyuhyun looked away from the both of them hugging, his anger boiling a little and noticed that a baby was crying, no, wailing actually. He looked around the apartment. Clothes were everywhere, on the floor, on the chairs, piled up next to the television. The place could have been nicer if it was cleaner. Kyuhyun noticed how messy everything was, nothing was in place. Even the frames were all crooked. The place was an even worse condition than their apartment and hell, their apartment had a lot of people staying in. Kiara and Ryeowook finally broke apart and Kiara wiped her eyes… Had she been crying?

“I don’t know what to do, Wookie.” Kiara whispered. “He’s been crying, and his temperature is going higher but I can’t afford to send him to the doctor and I have work in another few hours.”

“I’ll take care of it, don’t worry K. Just go to work and get some rest after that. You look tired.” Ryeowook rubbed Kiara’s arms.

Kiara nodded. “Thanks, Ryeowook. He’s inside now.”

Ryeowook nodded and Kiara gestured both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun to go into a room. They entered the master bedroom where the wailing sounded even loude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter