I've already fallen in love with you

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s going to be alright. I promise, K.”

“Alright?! Are you out of your mind? Wookie, you’re going an idol.”

“It’s okay, K. I’ll quit, I’ll do anything just for you. I promise.”

It took awhile before the girl started crying, Ryeowook’s heart broke when his girlfriend started breaking down. He couldn’t handle her tears and worst, he was the cause of it all. Ryeowook stepped forward to pull his girlfriend in his arms but she pushed him away. She looked down and sobbed.

“You promise that you’d do anything, Wookie?” She asked and Ryeowook nodded desperately. “Then leave me for good.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

September 13th

Ryeowook sighed and leaned against the wall. Three years ago… Four years ago, his heart was dug out from his chest and ripped apart by the one person that he loved most. Ryeowook was still feeling guilty until today and he always wondered where he had gone. Of course everywhere you pabo.

“Wookie, you’re up in five!” One of the managers told him.

Ryeowook nodded and the members wished him a good luck. He walked backstage and prepared himself mentally. Super Junior was holding a special concert to celebrate Kangin and Heechul’s comeback. They decided to do all the songs that fans had voted for and somehow, One Fine Spring Day was one of the songs that fans had chosen.

Ryeowook was halfway singing the song when he decided to go down to the audiences to feel more connected to them. The fans screamed when he got down the stairs and started the chorus.

You are so very far, so very far
To be honest I miss you every day
Even the very small, very small trivial things
make me think of you every day

Ryeowook glanced at the audiences who were waving their hands up in the air, slowly swaying to the music. He scanned their faces and smiled, thankful for the fans that had never stopped supporting him and the others. Ryeowook ended the song and bowed as the fans screamed and clapped for him. Just as Ryeowook was bowing, he noticed from the corner of his eyes he saw a baby boy, maybe around 2-3 years old, was looking at him. Ryeowook turned to the toddler and felt his heart dropped. Those eyes… The stage lights went out signalling that Ryeowook had to go in for his next performance. Ryeowook took a last look at the toddler before rushing backstage to get ready for their next song, Mr Simple.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Junior ended their performance with an encore of y, Free and Single and finally went back to their dressing room, all of them were drenched with sweat but they were all feeling satisfied and happy. In the dressing room, they cleaned themse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter