If I don't move....

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun knew he had to do something before he was too late. Watching Ryeowook all cuddled up with Ryden on the sofa watching Pororo, he decided that he wasn’t going to wait anymore. It was now or never. If he didn’t make a move anytime soon, the chance of Wookie falling for Kiara again was high. There must be a reason Kiara is back in Wookie’s life all of a sudden? Could it be that she wants him back?

“Hey, Wookie, what you up to?” Kyuhyun asked, seating next to him.

“I’m waiting for Kiara’s call and then I’m going to pick her up.” Ryeowook told him not taking his eyes of the television.

“Roro!” Ryden clapped his hands and pointed at the television.

“You like him, don’t you baby?” Ryeowook giggled while he played with his son’s hair.

“So….. He’s really yours huh?” Kyuhyun asked.

Ryeowook finally turned to look at Kyuhyun. He smiled, a proud smile. “Yeah.”

“He’s….” Kyuhyun tried to find the write word. He patted Ryden’s arms awkwardly. “He’s cute? Yeah… He’s cute.”

Ryeowoook laughed. “Oh, Kyu. You’re so awkward. He’s not going to hurt you.”

“He’s so small and fragile.”

“Tsk, come on, here, try holding him, just for awhile.”

Ryeowook carried Ryden and placed Ryden on Kyuhyun’s lap awkwardly. Kyuhyun didn’t even have a chance to protest when Ryeowook did that. Ryeowook took both Kyuhyun’s hand and placed them on both sides of Ryden’s waist. Ryden seemed to be excited by this and he started moving his body up and down excitedly.

“Aww look at that, he likes you, Kyu.” Ryeowook laughed.

“Ha… Ha… Wookie, I’m going to get nightmares tonight. Please take him away from me.” Kyuhyun begged.

“Aw come on Kyu, just awhile longer.” Ryeowook said. “Omo, it’s almost three now. I’ve got to get Kiara. You mind looking out for Ryden?”

“WHAT?” Kyuhyun screamed. “Yah yah don’t leave me.”

“Don’t worry, Donghae and Heechul hyung will be back in another ten minutes. Just stay still and let Ryden watch the show. He won’t do anything.” Ryeowook said taking his keys and walked to the door, before leaving, he gave Kyuhyun a naughty smirk. “Good luck if he starts to cry.”

“Yah yah, don’t leave-“

Kyuhyun frowned when Ryeowook closed the door softly behind them. What the hell was he going to do now. Everyone was out and he was alone with the baby. Alone… Alone… Kyuhyun literally sat frozen on the sofa with a very energetic bouncy Ryden on his lap. Ryden started talking in a weird alien baby language making Kyuhyun sweat even more. If I don’t move maybe the baby won’t hurt me.

“Roro! Appa, roro go jah jah ya aue.” Ryden said while he turned his head to a sweating Kyuhyun. “Eh?”

Ryden realized that it wasn’t his appa who was holding him and instead it was another completely different stranger. Kyuhyun gulped when he realized how different the baby suddenly looked. From excitedly pointing to the screen, Ryden was suddenly looking around the house, his face a little scared.

“Appa went out, Ryden ah. Just watch Pororo okay. Donghae hyung will be back any time.” Kyuhyun said awkwardly.

“Hae appa?” Ryden asked, looking up at Kyuhyun.

“Hae appa? Did he teach you to say that?” Kyuhyun asked back.

Ryden giggled. “Hae appa euh jag aaah eu.”

Kyuhyun couldn’t help but smile at the Ryeowook junior.. Okay, so maybe he wasn’t that bad. Ryden continued looking around the house and started shrugging tryng to get out of Kyuhyun’s grip. Okay, what the hell a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter