Don't jinx it!!

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wookie ah, why are you always coming home so late?" Yesung asked as Ryeowook entered the door tiredly.

"I have a girlfriend, hyung." Ryeowook pouted. "It's not easy finding time to spend time with her. I hate not getting to go on public dates with her."

Yesung chuckled. "Yah, what do you expect? Super Junior is popular now and manager hyungs said that if any one of us were seen or heard dating, it's going to affect our popularity."

Ryeowook sighed. "Rehearsals are also not helping. By the time I meet her after our rehearsals, I'd be too tired to spend time with her. Hais hyung.. She doesn’t deserve someone like me."

"Speaking of her, it's been six months, why haven’t you introduced her to us yet?"

"Aniyo hyung," Ryeowook grinned. "The members are probably going to try to steal her from me when they see how beautiful she is."

Kiara hadn't changed. Not one bit. She still had that beautiful glowing flawless white skin, her face so naturally pretty that she rarely had on makeup, her hair so smooth and straight that Ryeowook remembered how much he loved it when she would with that hair. Her eyes... The deepest and most mesmerizing beautiful eyes he had ever laid eyes on.

"Ryden knows his people." Kiara smiled.

Both of them looked at the toddler-Ryden. The boy took his looks from his mother except that he was just a little tanner. His brown hair was smooth as Ryeowook the cute Ryden's hair. Ryeowook Ryden's cheeks and he could feel his eyes tearing up. He straightened himself and cleared his throat. He couldn't cry, not in front of Kiara, not in front of s, not in front of Ryden.

"It's good to see you again, K." Ryeowook hoped he sounded normal. His voice was shaking like hell. "How have you been?"

Kiara nodded a bit too fast. "Good and you Mr. Simple?"

"Good."

That nod... Still the same old Kiara. Ryeowook wanted to continue staring at Kiara, he wanted to hug her and almost did when he realized where they were. Ryeowook cleared his throat again and turned to s who were looking intensely at them.

"Umm.. K, these are my members. Umm. Kangin hyung, Eunhyuk hyung, Donghae hyung, Sungmin hyung, Heechul hyung, Siwon hyung, Shindong hyung and Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said pointing to the individual members as he introduced them one by one as if they weren't already popular. "Hyungs and Kyu... Um this is... Kiara.. My... My old friend."

Eunhyuk felt the awkwardness. Hell, even the ants in the room could feel it. Ryeowook and the beautiful lady were so damn awkward with each other that he just had to step in and help the poor eternal magnae. Eunhyuk looked at the members who awkwardly looked back at him and shrugged.

"We are fighting juni-OOOR" Eunhyuk started and the members joined in during the "OOOR" part as it was something like a reflex for them.

Eunhyuk grinned. "Here to help whenever there is an awkward situation, we are fighting juniors."

Kiara laughed. "Got to give credit, Leeteuk oppa and Kang Sora unnie’s we got married was the best thanks to the fighting juniors."

Kyuhyun grimaced. He didn't like this. Didn't like this one bit. A fan entered the room supposingly wanting to meet Ryeowook and it ended up to be one of Ryeowook's old friends carrying a baby? Bull. This woman obviously had something with Ryeowook judging from the way Wookie was suddenly a nervous wreck. Kyuhyun had never seen Ryeowook nervous or quiet with other women. Hell, he could even be the tenth member of SNSD for crying out loud. He clicked with them. But then this lady, okay you got to admit that she's smoking hot and beautiful even if she's married and with a baby, comes in and Ryeowook goes mute? In the first place, why is there even an old friend of Ryeowook trying to find him? Kyuhyun noticed a wedding ring on her fingers so he had taken that she was happilly married and the baby she was holding is her son. But why all of a sudden meeting Ryeowook?

"Cute son, you have there." Donghae said, so damn awkwardly. But then again... Donghae was the king of making everything awkward.

"Can we hold him?" Siwon asked, his hands politely pointing to the baby.

"Oh sure! Of course. He's a big fan of Super Junior." Kiara chuckled.

Siwon stood up and walked over to Ryeowook holding out his arms. Ryeowook looked reluctant at first, his grip on Ryden stronger than ever. Ryeowook continued holding Ryden even when Siwon had opened his arms for Ryden. Siwon raised his eyebrow and Ryeowook laughed awkwardly and passed Ryden to Siwon, feeling super empty when Ryden left his arms. He wanted to continue holding Ryden forever; loving the way the baby felt in his arms, his heartbeat slow and peaceful a gentle reminder to Ryeowook of the life he had creat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter