Evil brat

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the super late update! Double update today since I neglected this story for some time. I promise another chappy up soon! Enjoy! ::)

______________________________________________________________________________

“Kyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Appa!”

Kyuhyun groaned and opened his eyes to two sparkling huge eyes staring back at him. Ryden smiled at the confused Kyuhyun and gave him a big fat kiss on Kyuhyun’s cheeks. Kyuhyun groaned and flipped to the side, ignoring the baby and went back to sleep.

“Eh?” Ryden cooed.

Ryden creased his forehead watching his Kyu Appa ignoring him and going back to sleep. He patted Kyuhyun’s shoulders a few times and got no response. Ryden happily jumped up and began pulling Kyuhyun’s blanket off Kyuhyun, tumbling a few times in the process. The more he fell, the more his giggles started getting louder. Once he had successfully pulled Kyuhyun’s blanket away, went back to Kyuhyun and instead of patting Kyuhyun’s shoulder, Ryden sat on Kyuhyun’s stomach.

“Ooompphf!” Kyuhyun groaned. “Yah, what are you doing here?”

“Kyuuuuuuuuu Appa.” Ryden giggled. “Appa, raf gah fa fa.”

“Okaay.” Kyu sleepily said and closed his eyes back.

“Noo Appaa, fa fa gah ra ah.”

“Okay.”

“Kyuuuu Apaaaaaaaaaa.”

Kyuhyun made a tsk obviously not being able to go sleep back now that the little rascal had awoken him. He playfully closed his eyes and pretended to snore out loud. Ryden, shocked that his Kyu Appa had gone back to sleep again, decided that enough was enough. He bent down and shouted in front of Kyuhyun’s face.

“Kyuuuuu Apaaaa!”

Kyuhyun’s eyes cracked open as he laughed as the cute thing. He picked Ryden up and wrestled him down to his bed. Ryden laughed as he tried fighting Kyuhyun off but all Kyuhyun did was hold his small little arms and finished the little brat with loud smacking kisses on his chubby little cheeks. Ryden squeeled out loud, obviously loving the attention.

“Good morning, you little monster.” Kyuhyun massaged Ryden’s leg. “Why aren’t you sleeping in?”

“ning Kyu Appa.” Ryden yawned.

“Yah, don’t tell me you’re going to sleep now after you woke me up?”

“Mmmm.”

Ryden yawned again and Kyuhyun grinned. He shifted the pillows to be comfortably lying around Ryden and the little monster slowly started closing his eyes, falling to sleep. Kyuhyun chuckled as he watched the handsome boy sleeping peacefully on his bed. He woke me up just to sleep in my bed, this evil brat.

________________________________________________________________

“Omo, you scared me.”

Heechul flipped the lights switched, watching as the kitchen lighted up. He knew he saw a figure seating at the dining table and he was starting to get paranoid when he heard a soft sob. Heechul sat across Kiara who was busy wiping her eyes away.

“Are you okay, Kiara?” Heechul asked.

Kiara sipped her drink. “It’s nothing, oppa.”

“If it’s nothing then why are you crying in the middle of the night?” Heechul asked but his attention shifted to something Kiara was holding. “What’s that?”

Kiara smiled and pushed a picture to Heechul. In the picture was three teens, one of them was Kiara, Heechul noticed how even back in her teens, she was very beautiful even if she was a little chubby back then and her smile was the most honest smile he had ever seen. Heechul recognized the person next to her and he couldn’t but grinned at how chubby his eternal magnae looked. Ryeowook didn’t look like Ryeowook at all. He didn’t have his bangs and he was wearing circle framed glasses which looked so horrible. He was so chubby, Heechul felt kind of scared looking at how much Ryeowook had lost weight. Next to them was another boy, this one was a good-looking one. He had tanned skin and his body was musc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter