I bumped into a wall

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Why did you kiss me that day?”

Kyuhyun paused his game and turned in his chair, narrowing his eyes at the eternal magnae who had suddenly barged into his room. Ryeowook looked frustrated but oh.. Would you look at that? He was blushing too. Kyuhyun smirked and folded his arms. He knew sooner or later, the eternal magnae would want to clear the air. Ryeowook clearly couldn’t forget the kiss, just like he did.

“What do you mean?” Kyuhyun decided to play dumb.

“You kissed me.” Ryeowook pointed out. “Two days ago, in the kitchen.”

“Umm, no. I didn’t.”

Ryeowook gasped. “Yes! Yes, yes you did Cho Kyuhyun.”

Kyuhyun pretended to think hard. “If I had kissed you, I would’ve probably remembered it, Wookie. Are you okay? Did you dreamt of it?”

“Yah, you really did kiss me!” Ryeowook threw his hands in the air. “I remembered it! I remembered it because… because well…”

“Becauseeee?”

“Because I couldn’t stop thinking about it!” Ryeowook exclaimed. “Because I kept thinking of you and your stupid nice lips and omo, you DO remember don’t you?”

“Hmmm, let me see if I can remember it…”

Kyuhyun wasted no time, he grabbed Ryeowook by his wrist and since the eternal magnae was so tiny, he stumbled forward and landed on Kyuhyun’s lap. Kyuhyun gripped Ryeowook’s chin and when Ryeowook gasped in shock from the fall, Kyuhyun quickly crashed his lips against his. This time, Kyuhyun shoved his tongue in Ryeowook’s mouth and when he found Ryeowook’s tongue, he played against it, slowly teasing and exploring. Ryeowook tried pushing Kyuhyun away, realizing what was happening but Kyuhyun only gripped his hands and kept him still using one hand, while the other hand was used to Ryeowook’s back. When Ryeowook felt Kyuhyun’s fingers making slow circles on his back, he couldn’t help but moan at how everything felt. Kyuhyun was a maniac with those hands and tongue.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH OW !”

Ryeowook jumped off Kyuhyun as quickly as he could when he heard a loud crash behind him. Both he and Kyuhyun turned to find Henry on the floor with his head resting against the door. He rubbed his head as he looked confusingly from Kyuhyun to Ryeowook whose faces were both now scarlet red.

“I… I… I… Hyung…” Henry stuttered. “I….”

“Why are you always the one who ends up finding us?” Kyuhyun groaned.

Ryeowook walked over to Henry who was rubbing his head. He knelt in front of Henry and touched Henry’s forehead which was red and swollen. Poor mochi must have hit his head against the door when got the shock of his life.

“I wish you’d stop walking in on us.” Kyuhyun complained.

“Shh Kyu, can’t you see he’s hurt.” Ryeowook glared at Kyuhyun. “Come on, Henry, I’ll get you some ice pack before it worsens.”

Ryeowook helped the very speechless and clueless Henry up and brought him out to the kitchen. He ordered Henry to seat down in one of the stools and dug around the cabinets for an ice pack. Once he found one, he wrapped the ice pack in a towel and applied it to Henry’s forehead.

“Are you okay?” Ryeowook ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter