No chicken for Onew

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please tell me you’re a toy.”

Onew placed the beyond adorable baby on the floor and prayed hard that this was just a dream. Too bad for him, the baby wasn’t seating still and he started crawling around the living room looking at everything curiously.

“I’m going to faint.” Onew panicked. “YAH KEY, TAEMIN, MINHO, JONGHYUN ALL OF YOU COME OUT NOW.”

The baby got shocked by Onew’s raised voice and stopped crawling, frozen on the spot. Onew started panicking more and the baby’s lips started curling down and his eyes started getting teary.

“Omo no no no, don’t cry, don’t cry.” Onew tried smiling to the baby but he started wailing out loud, tears streaming down like a waterfall.

“Onew hyung, why are you so noisy-” Key stopped in his tracks. “Omo! Whose this?”

Key immediately bent down and picked the small kid up, gently rocking the cute fella and hugging him close to his chest. Onew sighed a breath of relief, thankful that his dongsaengs had came out to save him from the little monster.

“Wookie hyung asked us to take care of him; he’ll pick him up tonight.” Onew told Key. “His name is Ryden.”

“Ryden?” Key asked and Ryden’s hair. “Hello Ryden.”

Ryden looked up from Key’s chest and stopped crying, sniffling from the shock of Onew’s loud voice. Onew felt bad for making the little kid cry and stood up and Ryden’s hair awkwardly.

“Good boy, good boy.” Onew smiled.

“Hyung, you’re petting him like a dog, go away.” Key pushed Onew away.

This time Jonghyun came out of the room, he was half- only wearing black shorts, he pouted and made a whiny sound before pausing when he saw Key holding a baby.

“Aww, whose this?” Jonghyun asked, pinching Ryden’s cheeks. “Onew hyung, did one of your chickens magically turn into a baby?”

“Har har, guys this is not funny. Help me take care of him!!” Onew pleaded.

“Sorry hyung, it’s been forever since I spend some time with Key.” Jonghyun turned and made a pointed look at Key. “So like it or not, we’re going back into the bedroom and I’m going to make you scream my name at least five times before you can come out.”

Jonghyun carefully took Ryden out of Key’s arms and put him on the floor opposite of Onew who was looking at his dongsaengs like they were crazy. Key was making a pouting face obviously wanting to spend time with the baby. Jonghyun swatted Key’s making Key yelped and blushed.

“Yah, come on, I’m not done with you yet.” Jonhyun smirked. “We’ll play with the baby later.”

Key rolled his eyes and waved at Ryden and winked at Onew before following Jonhyun back into the bedroom. As soon as the door slammed shut, Onew closed his eyes annoyed when he heard Key’s high moans. Onew looked awkwardly at Ryden.

“Umm… Hi… I’m Onew.” Onew stuttered. “Do you like chicken?”

“O… Onew?” Ryden said with his cute wide eyes.

“Y.. Yes. Onew.” Onew smiled forcefully. “Hi Ryden.”

Ryden blinked before he smiled and crawled into Onew’s frozen laps. “Onew Appa!”

___________________________________________________________________________

Heechul looked around the room, trying to count if all s were there. An hour to show time and everyone was busy getting ready, putting on their respective outfits and getting their hair and makeup done. Shindong, Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae were done getting ready so they were doing a last minute rehearsal. Sungmin was happily chatting with the makeup noonas while they powdered his face. Kangin was checking his phone, seating lazily on the couch. Heechul narrowed his eyes and gave the room one final glance when he realized something odd. Hmmm… That’s strange. The two magnaes are not here.

____________________________________________________________________________

“Ah…. Kyu.”

Kyuhyun grinned and placed his finger against Ryeowook’s lips. He winked and nuzzled Ryeowook’s neck leaving a trail of wet kisses. Ryeowook was wearing a v-neck shirt and Kyuhyun was just looking at Ryeowook’s amazing and y collarbones. He Ryeowook’s collarbone and Ryeowook hissed, his body pressing more into Kyuhyun.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter