Maybe you are

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finally found Ryden! WHAT A CUITE! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? 

“Hyung, do you think Ryeowook and Kiara are still…”

Heechul sat up and looked at the younger male. Kyuhyun had came barging into his and Kangin’s hotel room just a few minutes ago. Kangin had went out earlier saying that he wanted to go for a swim at the hotel swimming pool and offered Heechul to come with but Heechul was too tired. Heechul was resting peacefully on his bed until his evil magnae came and complained about Ryeowook’s phone call. Heechul found it amusing how over the past few months Kyuhyun always went to him whenever he had any problems. The poor evil magnae usually relied a lot on Leeteuk and he must miss Leeteuk a lo.

“Are you really sure Kiara is pregnant?” Heechul asked. ‘I mean… They could be talking about something else?”

“Aw come on hyung, listen to yourself.” Kyuhyun folded his arms. “Do you think Ryeowook cheated on me?”

Heechul threw a pillow at Kyuhyun. “Yah he’s my innocent magnae, of course he won’t do that.”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Earth to hyung, your innocent magnae got a girl pregnant when we all thought he never ever touched any girl in all his life.”

Heechul frowned. “I guess you’re right…  But come on Kyu, Ryeowook loves you.”

Kyuhyun collapse back on Kangin’s bed and rubbed his eyes. “I know… I don’t believe that Ryeowook would cheat on me but hyung, I can’t help it. Kiara is… She’s perfect and if she’s an it’s easier but she’s so damn nice.. How could Wookie say no to her? Worst, she’s Ryeowook’s ex. I feel like Ryeowook can just walk away from me any time.”

____________________________________________________________

“Where have you been, Kyu?”

Ryeowook mumbled sleepily as Kyuhyun slipped into the next to Ryeowook. He felt the eternal magnae’s warmth as he slipped his hands around his waist and spooned Ryeowook. Ryeowook cuddled closer to Kyuhyun and smiled with his eyes closed.

“I went to Heechul hyung’s room to talk.” Kyuhyun answered. “Did I wake you up?”

Ryeowook nodded. “Yeah… Kind of. I was waiting for you though.”

“Oh.” Kyuhyun smiled at Ryeowook’s sleepy voice. “How is Kiara and Ryden?”

“K says that Ryden keeps asking for us every day.”

Kyuhyun’s heart broke as he heard that. “That poor baby.”

Ryeowook nodded sadly. “But she said that Onew have been taking the time to visit and spend time with Ryden whenever he can. I hope Ryden won’t be too lonely.”

Kyuhyun nodded and cleared his throat. “And Kiara? How is she?”

Ryeowook smiled warmly. “She’s doing great. Ah jinjja, I miss both of them so much.”

Silence. All Kyuhyun heard were both their low and steady breathing. The way Ryeowook smiled talking about Kiara and Ryden made Kyuhyun ached. Love was written all over Ryeowook’s face. Ryeowook was a proud father and it made Kyuhyun wonder if he was in the way of a perfect family. Ryeowook, Ryden and Kiara… Where did Kyuhyun even fit in the picture?

“Mmm I’m going to sleep already.” Ryeowook looked up to Kyuhyun and gave him a sweet smile. He pecked Kyuhyun’s lips. “Goodnight handsome magnae.”

“Hey baby, what are you doing?”

Everyone was in the waiting room with an hour to show time. Make up noonas and stylists were rushing around the room getting the boys ready. Ryeowook was getting his hair done when his phone rang. He smiled when he noticed that it was a video call. As soon as he answered the phone, a chubby cheek was displayed on the screen and then followed by a loud squeal.

“Appaaaaaaa.”

Ryeowook laughed. “Ryden ah! What are you doing? Aww, I miss you baby boy. Omo look at you! You’re all grown up!”

Ryeowook heard Kiara saying something to Ryden and finally the phone was held properly and Ryden was waving excitedly at the screen. Ryden looked confused and amazed at the same time as he kept poking the screen.

“Ahahaha, Ryden, did you miss appa?” Ryeowook grinned. “Omo look at that, you’re gro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter