Good Person

One Fine Spring Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook groaned as he woke up, sunlight entering his apartment. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. He smiled and patted his side expecting to feel his baby’s soft skin but his hands ended up touching the mattress. Ryeowook gasped and sat up, looking around to room. YAH WHERE’S RYDEN!? Ryeowook scrambled out of his blanket, throwing everything away and ran out of his room.

“Omo you’re so cute, aren’t you, yes you are, yes you are!”

Ryeowook breathed a sigh of relief when he spotted Donghae holding Ryden. Donghae was carrying Ryden up in the air, nuzzling his nose to Ryden’s while speaking cutely to Ryden who was giggling. Ryeowook laughed looking at how silly his hyung looked and sounded. But it still touched his heart looking at Donghae playing with Ryden like that. Donghae noticed Ryeowook staring at them and stopped playing with Ryden, holding him to his chest.

“Hyung, you sound so silly.” Ryeowook told Donghae while laughing.

Donghae blushed. “Aish Wookie, Ryden’s too cute, I really can’t help it.”

“It’s okay; it’s nice seeing hyung that way.” Ryeowook said and walked over to Ryden. “Good morning, handsome prince.”

“Eheeeh” Ryden pointed at Ryeowook.

“When I woke up, I found him and Heechul hyung in the middle of the kitchen, talking about the food in army.” Donghae said. “Of course, Heechul hyung was doing the talking.”

Ryeowook laughed, just picturing it was hilarious. “I didn’t realize he woke up.”

“So why is Ryden here? Is everything okay with your friend?”

“Kiara you mean?” Ryeowook nodded. “Ryden had a fever last night and K had some… Problems. So I stepped in for her.”

“Omo, no wonder his forehead feels a little warm.” Donghae touched Ryden’s forehead with the back of his hands.

“I need to give his meds in a few more hours; right now its breakfast time isn’t it, Ryden?” Ryeowook tapped Ryden’s cheeks. “I’m surprised he hasn’t cried ever since he came here.”

“He must really like us then.”

Ryeowook smiled. “Ryden knows his people.”

_______________________________________________________________________

By the time it was noon, all the members were awake and all of them were happy to see Ryden, each of them trying to steal Ryden away from each other to play with him. Ryden who had taken his meds was starting to feel drowsy but the members continued playing with him, paying so much attention to the baby that Ryden was fighting his eyes, not wanting to go to sleep. He crawled around the apartment, everywhere giggling while the members crawled behind him, making baby sounds.

“Yah come on hyungs, Ryden needs to rest. Look at him; he can’t even open his eyes.” Ryeowook sighed.

Eunhyuk pointed. “But he still wants to play with us, Wookie.”

“YOU still want to play with him, hyung.” Ryeowook chuckled, standing in front of the crawling Ryden and capturing him in his arms. “Time to sleep, baby boy. Say bye to your uncles.”

“Bye bye” Ryden waved his arms and yawned making Sungmin, Eunhyuk and Donghae who were on all fours on the floor (since they too were crawling with Ryden.) sighed and went “Awww.”

“Can we tuck him in, Wookie?” Sungmin asked, showing so much aegyo Ryeowook’s eyes were hurting.

Ryeowook rolled his eyes, “He won’t sleep if you’re all there, hyungs don’t you have some schedule or something?”

_________________________________________________________________

Watching his hyungs crawling around in the apartment with a baby leading them was making Kyuhyun sick. He rolled his eyes watching his hyungs trying to interact with the baby, making cute, high pitched voices and silly faces. These hyungs… Kyuhyun tsked and shook his head, enjoying how pathetic all his hyungs looked. When Ryeowook told the others that Ryden had to sleep, his hyungs actually pouted. I’m going to puke if they try to act cute again. Kyuhyun thought to himself. Ryeowook carried the yawning baby and walked into his room, closing his door quietly.

“I can’t believe we spent hours crawling on the floor.” Eunhyuk laughed, standing up to seat on the couch. “I was planning to sleep in all day since I have no schedule.”

Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Donghae had no schedules that day while the others had schedules in the late afternoon. Kyuhyun was worried about Ryeowook. Did he get enough sleep to go to Sukira’s recording later on? He hoped that the latter wouldn’t be too tired taking care of that baby. Plus he had wanted to ask Ryeowook more about Kiara and Ryden but he didn’t have the time. After awhile, Ryeowook came out of his room, his face tired but peaceful.

“Is Ryden asleep?” Sungmin asked as Ryeowook flopped down next to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter