Step 8:

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where in the hell is Kyuhyun?”Leeteuk protested searching for the maknae.

Leeteuk doesn’t want to be late but because of Kyuhyun he thinks that they will end up being late. He banged on Kyuhyun’s door and because his patience finally snapped out he took the key and opened it revealing sleeping beauty. He shouted on his ears and finally the sleeping prince woke up from his slumber.  Mad at his hyung he once again lay down on his bed and ignored his hyung. Losing Leeteuk’s patience completely he pushed the younger man out of bed and gave him a death glare.

“You don’t have the right to ignore me! Staying up late just to play and forgetting that we have an early schedule?  Kyuhyun oh gosh please change that attitude!” he exploded then he walked towards the door and slammed it.

Everyone outside the room was shocked to hear Leeteuk being that so mad, it usually for them that one will be late but this time he totally exploded.

On the other hand Kyuhyun immediately fixed himself since he doesn’t want his hyung to nag on him once again.

“Hyung is mad at you, you played again last night?”Sungmin whispered to Kyuhyun.

“I know his mad but I did not play I just couldn’t sleep last night.”Kyuhyun actually told the truth to Sungmin since he knows that he understands him.

Sungmin nodded “Do you mind telling me?”

Kyuhyun kept silent so Sungmin didn’t tried to question him once more he thought that it might be something personal but Kyuhyun is not this secretive so he is worried about him.

“Seunghyunnie!”Eunsae ran towards her best friend and hugged her tightly.

“I can tell that you missed me.” Seunghyun chuckled.

It’s a good thing that Eunsae decided to take her car with her, everything will be easy and they don’t need to flag a can anymore.

The two of them chat while they are in the car and Seunghyun had brought up a serious topic.

“I thought you were ready for this? I have asked you a lot of times and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter