STEP: 43

Seeking Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: haha! so I managed to finish a chapter today but then again I am not sure if I can update this week since I'll be out of town. but when I get back I'll try to update. so yeah READ, COMMENT and ENJOY! :)))

 

 

 

Leeteuk is getting worried that Kyuhyun might end up ditching their schedules for today. He had phoned the maknae but he can't reach his mobile which irritates him. Kyuhyun haven't done such a thing before, he is too dedicated in work that it is impossible for him to miss out a schedule.

"Where is that brat?" he mumbled to himself.

"Five more minutes!" one of the staffs shouted that made him more worried than he is already.

Right there and then he kept his eyes on the door hoping that in any minute Kyuhyun will walk in and gave them his signature smirk but every time it opens it reveals other members, disappointing him. Eunhyuk and Donghae were the last members who arrived before they were summoned back stage to get ready. Just as they were about to come up on stage Kyuhyun appeared out of nowhere. He didn't bother to look at each of them. No exchange of words happened before they performed, not even a single word from their leader.

After the performance all of them headed straight to the waiting room. Kyuhyun silently followed them; no one dared to talk to him when they entered the room, not even Sungmin. Ryeowook who couldn't take the silence anymore, exited the room.
.
.
.


"Why are you here?" Eunhyuk asked, he decided to follow his dongsaeng after seeing his horrid expression when he left the room.

Ryeowook glanced to see who spoke at him though he had guessed that it was Eunhyuk.

"Would you tell them?" the younger asked, looking away.

"No." Eunhyuk firmly answered as he tapped the seat across Ryeowook, dusting it off.

"Why? They have the right to know what is happening." Ryeowook retorted, now facing his hyung.

"I promised her."

"Promises are meant to be broken,” Ryeowook exclaimed, almost raising his voice. "Right there I wanted to tell them everything but I hold back." he continued

"Do you think if we tell them it will bring peace of mind to all of us?" Eunhyuk interrupted. "I don't think so... it'll only worsen the situation. Let's give her some time." he added.

"Do you think she will?" The younger questioned still unsatisfied towards his hyung's reasons.

"I believe in her." that ended their conversation.
 

 

 

“I-I s--s should have listened to you, nothing like this will happen if I---”“sssshhh” Seunghyun stopped Eunsae from uttering another word. It was hard to see her friend losing control like that, it reminds her so much of how she first met Eunsae back in Paris, just like this. “What you did… is just fine, okay? Like what you told me Donghae-sshi is not mad at you therefore you don’t have to worry about anything.” Seunghyun attempted to make her f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter